Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:40 AM

is it proper to test men for love or you are chasing him away.....so then how do I know a men's motive when you need serious relationship

A man is innocent until proven guilty...and not guilty until proven innocent.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:35 AM
If your question is about ladies...like how to understand them or what they really want etc.

I am outta here..:-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:33 AM
Happiness is when I receive an SMS from my bank on salary credited at the end of each month..:-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:22 AM
I am an engineer by profession but a physician by passion. I treat people for free by holistic and natural methods. Would you call it a talent?

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:12 AM

We don't remember past lives because we're not supposed to. But sometimes we remember some things.
And I think that as the vibration on earth and of everything and everything on it rises, we will start remembering more and more.
I think today's young kids will remember quite a lot, or a lot easier than most of us do.
You can clearly tell when you look at young babies that they're wise souls. Old souls. Just look in their eyes. You gotta be blind to not see that. It's not as if a young soul is looking back at you, but a very wise, old person, in a baby's body. They look at you at an age that babies used to see nothing yet, just blurs. So they can really see much sooner too, and they look straight at you, and through you. I'm quite sure if they could talk, they could tell the shape, size and colour of your aura and what your qualities were etc etc.

I have seen flashes, and part of a previous life, and often know when something is caused by something that happened in a previous life.
And I've seen parts of other ppl's previous lives during readings I did for them.

Why we reincarnate? To learn and grow as a soul. Basically no different from going to school.
The information and wisdom we gather is transferred to our soul group, so with our individual growth, our soul group grows as well.

Jesus btw is an Ascended Master. At some point you don't have to go to elementary school no more (Earth) and you go to secondary school.
If I'm not mistaken, he's Sanat Kumara.

So, tell me how can I find out if I was a Buddhist monk in my previous birth. Is there any method like meditation which would help me know my previous life?

Lukinfolov's photo
Thu 06/25/15 11:03 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Thu 06/25/15 11:04 AM

It seems Reincarnation explains phenomena like Homosexuality, Birth Marks, Unusual Phobias in children, Exceptional Talents in people and some other attributes that science hasn't yet explained.

So, what's your understanding on Reincarnation? Why do we come to life again and again?

i still think a lot of are memory is wiped out of us by are parents
cause a lot of kids remember names , area's , places , etc etc etc that they could have no idea about

i have thought about this many times before

why do we come back
cause we didn't learn the first time
cause we want to experiance life again
cause its fun
the list goes on and on

and yes i agree it does explain a lot but all so leaves a lot of unanswered as well

it runs along those lines of the Que. " why am i here? "

lol here is another off the wall thought for you
you know how bad the world is and all the unthinkable's going on this ball of mud
what if we are all ready in hell and we are working are way out of it ? : )

I agree this world is gradually becoming more and more disorderly...which is again similar to the concept of entropy in thermodynamics, that disorder can only increase in an isolated system.

But, my question is, why is the science fraternity not willing to accept it as a phenomenon and going ahead understanding it?

its not uncommen
science is more of a we can do it over and over again to get the same outcome , there forth makes it fact (in there eyes)
since many dont remember there past lives (or joke at it for that matter) how would you go about proving it

I agree with you but the science fraternity refutes the phenomenon itself. They don't seem to acknowledge the evidence what some scientists have gathered till now.

My point is..if you cannot prove or understand something, just don't turn your face away from it and ignore its existence. One needs to endeavor understanding it till you can prove it.

Are you volunteering to be a test subject?....to prove your point...

Well, if someone could take me as a subject, I would volunteer. Dr. Ian Stevenson himself wanted to test if he would remember this life in his next life. He is no more with us and nobody has yet claimed to be a reincarnation of Dr. Stevenson.

But anybody can go back to his/her previous life memories through past life regression sessions. Many practicing psychologists can help you remember what you were in your past life. That is pretty common.

Also, we don't understand our dreams well. Many a times we dream of a place we have never visited in this life.

I often have dream of a particular monastery somewhere in Tibet or Bhutan or maybe somewhere in India. I have never been to any monastery in this life and I am not a Buddhist by birth. But I have always been attracted by Buddha's thoughts. Possibly, I was a Buddhist in my previous birth and lived in a monastery as a monk.

I am Indian but my friends tell me I look more like a person from Tibet or Nepal. You will concur with it looking at my pic.

As we don't remember most of our dreams, most don't remember their previous birth. Some children remember around the age 2 to 5 and then gradually forget.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:45 PM

It seems Reincarnation explains phenomena like Homosexuality, Birth Marks, Unusual Phobias in children, Exceptional Talents in people and some other attributes that science hasn't yet explained.

So, what's your understanding on Reincarnation? Why do we come to life again and again?

cause a lot of kids remember names , area's , places , etc etc etc that they could have no idea about

why do we come back
cause its fun
the list goes on and on

and yes i agree it does explain a lot but all so leaves a lot of unanswered as well

you know how bad the world is and all the unthinkable's going on this ball of mud

I agree this world is gradually becoming more and more disorderly...which is again similar to the concept of entropy in thermodynamics, that disorder can only increase in an isolated system.

But, my question is, why is the science fraternity not willing to accept it as a phenomenon and going ahead understanding it?

its not uncommen
science is more of a we can do it over and over again to get the same outcome , there forth makes it fact (in there eyes)
since many dont remember there past lives (or joke at it for that matter) how would you go about proving it

I agree with you but the science fraternity refutes the phenomenon itself. They don't seem to acknowledge the evidence what some scientists have gathered till now.

My point is..if you cannot prove or understand something, just don't turn your face away from it and ignore its existence. One needs to endeavor understanding it till you can prove it.

It isn't science and there isn't any scientific "evidence" gathered of which I am aware. If there is some, post it.

Please look up www.iisis.net

This website is dedicated to the works of Dr. Ian Stevenson and his followers who has studied some 2500 cases of Reincarnations in his 40 years of research. I must tell you he, himself didn't believe in reincarnation because of his religion. In his career he has written many books on evidences he had gathered on this phenomenon.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:11 PM

why do we come back
cause its fun
the list goes on and on

its not uncommen

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 06/23/15 09:09 AM
Guys can shake themselves dry after peeing and its easy for them....most don't care about where the last few stray droplets land.

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:30 AM
If a person can't make a women scream or shout God's name having sex, he is still to learn how to make love.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/22/15 12:46 PM

My life is interesting at best... Alot of adventures and I have been working on my story with a author... Its not boring thats what I have been told...

I am sure it would be a prized possession for your next generation and thereafter.

I still have a book written by my Dad who passed away 9 years back. Yesterday was 'Father's Day' and I remembered him reading some chapters from his book 'Leaves from a Policeman's diary'. My Dad was Cop.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:10 AM
I wonder who gave you the idea French liked one night stands...I thought they were the most romantic people on the planet.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:58 AM
Will you ever write a book on yourself?

In the last few years, you all have shared thoughts here or in other social media as blogs or posts. If anyone compiled all your writings in some order, the words could typically portray you and your beliefs, interests and everything you stand for. Give these to a psychologist and he would describe your personality reading between the lines!!

Though there might be an element of pretense discussing controversial or exclusively personal subjects but over a period of time; you tend to reveal yourself through your posts. But all that you write, over time, fades away into oblivion.

Having written numerous posts in forums and some articles in print, I have lately realized had I utilized this time writing a book on what I figured my life and this world was all about, it would give me great pleasure presenting a copy of it to my children and possibly grand children in the future.

I plan to do it nevertheless.

Would you also like to gift an autobiography to your descendants? Or, what other tangible ways could you leave behind your legacy as?

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:49 AM
If the women has betrayed the guy and is not apologetic about it, the love for her will melt away in any case...so it won't hurt.

Otherwise, it doesn't make sense to dump anyone you love the most.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:39 AM

That I'm a single, 24 yr old guy clean shaved and shower daily as expected, and I'd like to meet you at a coffee shop in Abilene, Texas? Mez-a-miz is a coffee shop that serves coffees, alcohol, and meals. I drink and smoke cigarettes regularly (drug free) and I'm a car nut. I always wrench on Hondas mostly civics, always building, buying, selling, and trading more than the typical craigslist user. I am a Japanese fan boy so I only deal with imports and watch my fair dose of anime! I come from a bad past of drug abuse and random sex, however, I have put a stop to that and been tested. Clean. Looking to better myself with a relationship, which would mean my first date, etc. So, what's up? Any advice?

That's a very honest post and I must tell, you are a good man. Hope you get a date soon. All the best.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:58 AM

A human couple and an alien couple are having dinner when the discussion inevitably comes to sex.

Just how do you guys do it ? Asks the Earth woman.

pretty much the same as you guys do reply the aliens.

Eventually they decide to swap partners and the human woman leads the alien male to her bedroom. To her shock when he undresses she sees he has a tiny member.

What on Earth could you do with that ? she asks ... It is tiny !!!

Not a problem .. he replies as he slaps his head, and with each slap it becomes longer and longer.

That's amazing !!!.. she gasps, but it is still pretty thin...

Without saying a word he starts pulling his ears, and with each pull it grows thicker and thicker and the two have the most incredible sex of their lives.

Afterwards her husband asks ... how was it ?

i hate to say it ... his wife replies, but it was pretty incredible. How was it for you?

weird he says ... All night long she was slapping my head and yanking my ears :banana: :banana: :banana:

These days Aliens procreate by cloning and they don't know how their forefather used to do it.

In one of such social gatherings, an alien couple asked an earthling couple to demonstrate how they reproduced. When it was all done, Aliens wanted to have a look at the baby earthling. The human couple told them the baby would come out after about 10 months and they could see the baby on their next visit to earth. The Alien couple was disappointed and surprised. They said "We thought you both were in a hurry to bring the baby out looking at your movements at the end".

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:44 AM

I couldn't date someone who had strict religious beliefs. One's I would never adhere to. I may want different things for my life, than what he wants. You have to be very careful about your own beliefs not clashing with the lovers beliefs. I can't see myself dating someone who believes in terrorism, who wants to destroy western countries. I just won't stand for that. I have OTHER beliefs. I couldn't just date anyone. I think I'm destined to not have a lover ever again.

There are many atheists, like me, who don't have any beliefs. I understand some thing and I don't understand some other things...but I would never believe in something without evidence or logic.

what makes you think atheists don't have beliefs? there's no direct evidence that there's no god, and there's not much to say there is...

I am an atheist as I have understood the creation of the universe right from the big-bang and it all looks so meaningful and logical except for its cause. God doesn't fit in there or anywhere. Also, except a few question, most of my questions are answered by the Standard Model.

On the other hand, creation theory is not plausible. It looks like an anecdote and has no logic.

The fact that I am an atheist, is not a result of my belief that there is no God...its just that, to my understanding there is no place of God, as people personify God. But, I don't understand Reincarnation, OBE and NDE etc. which tells me there could be an universal consciousness we are part of.

If you call this universal consciousness as God, then we are on the same page.

i believe the gods were aliens that brought the god concept with them... as far as the big bang goes, i don't believe in that either, i think the universe is trillions of years old, a big recycling pit that has been around for trillions of years... the big bang theory is to similar to the genesis chapter in the bible, first there was nothing, then there was everything, just to well summed up for me......we as humans are still in our "infancy" stage, if we can live long enough as a species maybe we can start to understand more about the universe and what makes it tick...

Have fun reading this...I wrote it some 4 years back in a social portal in Qatar.

Genesis: Addendum 1.0 Dated 21st Century AD

In the very beginning, the idea of creation struck God and he snapped his fingers with excitement. Quantum annihilations of matter and anti-matter fluctuated to produce a sudden burst of energy. And God said Let there be light and heat��. And there was a Big Bang!!
Now the void was filled with space and the spirit of God hovered over it. And God saw the light, that it was good; so God said ��Let there be matter��. And the heat condensed the light to small particles of different kinds. God named them quarks. God combined some quarks to form particles with mass and called them neutrons. God separated particles like, photons, electrons or positrons from the neutrons to give other particles which he named protons. God played with matter and created other similar particles like Neutrinos, Gravitons, Bosons and Fermions etc.

God commanded ��Let there be forces�� and all matter started having the strong, weak, the electrostatic and the gravitational forces. Electrons clouded around protons and God named them Hydrogen Atoms. Hydrogen atoms in zillions filled all space which started grouping together due to gravity forming stars and galaxies.

God rested for some billion years while stars formed, glowed and exploded to form novas, supernovas and hyper-novas. In the supernovas and hyper-novas, hydrogen atoms, under extreme pressures and temperatures gradually combined to form higher elements which God called Helium, Beryllium, Carbon, Nitrogen etc.

Suddenly, a hyper-nova exploded and a cloud of star-dust containing hydrogen and all other higher elements ejected out at enormous force. God had another good idea and he spun the gas cloud to form a rotating flat disc which formed a star and some planets around it. God wanted to make his abode on one of the planets so chose the earth to create the heavens in some layers of the troposphere.

The rest is history.

you just added the two things i don't really believe, god creating everything and the big bang... other than that, it makes sense in a natural way...

Well, I know this doesn't make sense but take it with a pinch of salt...a futile attempt to reconcile the religious folks with the atheists :-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/19/15 04:33 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/19/15 04:34 AM
I often dream being abducted by aliens. They usually lay me down on their bed, probe me all over my body giving me a hard-on.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/19/15 03:45 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/19/15 03:52 AM

I couldn't date someone who had strict religious beliefs. One's I would never adhere to. I may want different things for my life, than what he wants. You have to be very careful about your own beliefs not clashing with the lovers beliefs. I can't see myself dating someone who believes in terrorism, who wants to destroy western countries. I just won't stand for that. I have OTHER beliefs. I couldn't just date anyone. I think I'm destined to not have a lover ever again.

There are many atheists, like me, who don't have any beliefs. I understand some thing and I don't understand some other things...but I would never believe in something without evidence or logic.

what makes you think atheists don't have beliefs? there's no direct evidence that there's no god, and there's not much to say there is...

I am an atheist as I have understood the creation of the universe right from the big-bang and it all looks so meaningful and logical except for its cause. God doesn't fit in there or anywhere. Also, except a few question, most of my questions are answered by the Standard Model.

On the other hand, creation theory is not plausible. It looks like an anecdote and has no logic.

The fact that I am an atheist, is not a result of my belief that there is no God...its just that, to my understanding there is no place of God, as people personify God. But, I don't understand Reincarnation, OBE and NDE etc. which tells me there could be an universal consciousness we are part of.

i believe the gods were aliens that brought the god concept with them... as far as the big bang goes, i don't believe in that either, i think the universe is trillions of years old, a big recycling pit that has been around for trillions of years... the big bang theory is to similar to the genesis chapter in the bible, first there was nothing, then there was everything, just to well summed up for me......we as humans are still in our "infancy" stage, if we can live long enough as a species maybe we can start to understand more about the universe and what makes it tick...

Have fun reading this...I wrote it some 4 years back in a social portal in Qatar.

Genesis: Addendum 1.0 Dated 21st Century AD

In the very beginning, the idea of creation struck God and he snapped his fingers with excitement. Quantum annihilations of matter and anti-matter fluctuated to produce a sudden burst of energy. And God said Let there be light and heat��. And there was a Big Bang!!
Now the void was filled with space and the spirit of God hovered over it. And God saw the light, that it was good; so God said ��Let there be matter��. And the heat condensed the light to small particles of different kinds. God named them quarks. God combined some quarks to form particles with mass and called them neutrons. God separated particles like, photons, electrons or positrons from the neutrons to give other particles which he named protons. God played with matter and created other similar particles like Neutrinos, Gravitons, Bosons and Fermions etc.

God commanded ��Let there be forces�� and all matter started having the strong, weak, the electrostatic and the gravitational forces. Electrons clouded around protons and God named them Hydrogen Atoms. Hydrogen atoms in zillions filled all space which started grouping together due to gravity forming stars and galaxies.

God rested for some billion years while stars formed, glowed and exploded to form novas, supernovas and hyper-novas. In the supernovas and hyper-novas, hydrogen atoms, under extreme pressures and temperatures gradually combined to form higher elements which God called Helium, Beryllium, Carbon, Nitrogen etc.

Suddenly, a hyper-nova exploded and a cloud of star-dust containing hydrogen and all other higher elements ejected out at enormous force. God had another good idea and he spun the gas cloud to form a rotating flat disc which formed a star and some planets around it. God wanted to make his abode on one of the planets so chose the earth to create the heavens in some layers of the troposphere.

The rest is history.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/19/15 02:23 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/19/15 02:25 AM