Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/05/15 07:31 AM
When you ignore her bad breath and kiss her first thing in the morning...

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/05/15 07:03 AM

I don't find Drake equation having a factor on possibility of planets having a magnetic field as we have on earth. If our sun has frequent flares and the same can kill living life on nearby planets, we should be having an idea as to how many planets could be having a field to protect the charged particles from hitting us.

we don't know if that's an evolutionary trait or not...we didn't need to evolve in any way to protect us from that because we had the protection... since we don't know about life on other planets, we can't say it's a cause for life not to form...

Agreed...but we are here trying to refine this equation. There could be some forms of life still surviving under the influence of solar flares and some forms dying out because of it. Mathematically, we get a more accurate picture by factoring in the magnetic field.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 12:10 PM
I don't find Drake equation having a factor on possibility of planets having a magnetic field as we have on earth. If our sun has frequent flares and the same can kill living life on nearby planets, we should be having an idea as to how many planets could be having a field to protect the charged particles from hitting us.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 11:56 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Sat 07/04/15 11:57 AM

Awesome, Great STORY! I was hoping you actually had proof though and not stories. I actually remember that I was reincarnated. My old name was Dusnt Giv Ashit and I died building the Taj Mahal. I remember it so well, details right down to the colour of the buttons on the workmans shirts. I know every inch of their faces as swords ripped their heads from their shoulders from an invading army but we did not worry for we were going to be reincarnated into that army because if you can't beat them, join them. Anyway I thought I'd have a quick look at what Wiki says about Reincarnation and I find it fascinating that it is primarily an Indian Belief and that the story you used was about someone who died in India and was reincarnated in India. Coincidence? Also it is mentioned that in order to achieve reincarnation you require good karma, if I am not mistaken this just sounds like a religious form of control: Be Good and be born again, Be Bad and were going to have to spend time, effort and money to do something about it which we can't be bothered with. Sounds about right

So a child is born and they had a past life, but a child is born that didn't have a past life. So that one that didn't have a past life, where did their "soul" come from. Surely you can't create a soul but then where did the first soul come from? Surely everyone has been reincarnated again but people keep breeding so we need more to die so more can live or we just create more souless bodies that will eventually become a soul until they die and come back as jesus. Or like the story someone had decided that they could do with more attention being paid to the topic of reincarnation and came up with a fanatical story to get everyone to worship the afterlife. So lets all commit suicide simultaneously and see if anyone will somehow emerge from the human-less world to say I was reincarnated. So I am guessing by the topic of reincarnation that to some degree some of us were long long ago neanderthals that evolved over and over again until we became civilized misguided fools?

Sorry but I do like playing Devils Advocate because in truth I would want Reincarnation to occur but I just don't see how it would actually work. So you die and the thoughts locked inside your skull seep out into the ground and are carried by worms that are then eaten by birds and then the birds are on the kitchen table of a pregnant woman. Thus the memory lived on through other animals until it gets to a soon to be newborn? Even that, that I just made up just wouldn't work. If I can work out how it will work fundamentally, I will not believe it, nor stories about it. Do you believe in ghosts? The amount of films and documentaries about ghosts is enough to make anyone believe but if I was to time warp 500 years ago and mention that I had seen a ghost people would be like "what the **** is he on".

i'm not sure what anyone would consider proof of this, but it is hard to explain how a 5 year old kid can describe places and people they've never met or seen...

So one supposed actual event that only has written proof (reminds me of the bible) of its existence is more believable than the fact this is one occasion and supposedly everyone is reincarnated so why has this happened like never and why did it happen in India (the place where reincarnation was invented and their belief rates are the highest in the world) Doesn't Take A Genius to figure that out.

Look up www.iisis.net and try to read all case studies of reincarnation documented by researchers.

Dr. Ian Stevenson, a Christian by birth and a non-believer in reincarnation, did 40 years of research and brought out 2500 cases where plausible evidence has been gathered on reincarnation.

I will not believe anything to do with reincarnation that is media driven. I could create an accessible website of lies and hope, I want actual fundamentals of how it is possible. I flick a switch at home and the light comes on and I can understand how and why. Someone dies in New Zealand and then Reincarnated in Iceland is possible how? Besides If he was making money doing it he might have wanted to invent some of the research to guarantee a reward for his "effort".

We can't understand everything as our brains are limited. You said you understand that light glows when you switch on...I bet you don't understand the nature of electrons that cause the energy to travel to the other side of the world in a second or the dual nature of quantum particles or how to measure their position and momentum at the same time...or the role of observer in quantum mechanics. But still they work.

As I said, we may think we are smart, but we still have a long way to go to understand this universe. I told you, you still have a very long way to go.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:43 AM
The problem with sighting planets is that they don't shine nor emit much of radiation. Generally, they are found out by the wobble of the stars. If the stars wobble, it really means there is or are planets revolving around it.

By understanding the spectrum of the star, its temperature can be found out and thus it can be found if the planet will fall within the Goldilocks zone.

There are in fact many planets in the universe that are in the goldilocks zone but there's no way to find life there.

If we intercept any radio messages in the universe we would know intelligent life exists outside earth. Unfortunately, nothing is received till now.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:31 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Sat 07/04/15 10:31 AM

she is living with her mother and i am working in other country . now i feel boring here i cant leave my job. then mustily i will stay here .
i need relationship for Coin escapes from a mental disorder. and tension . if i search any body for marriage or contract marriage its good for me and right path for relation ship but if i can't find then i will not make relation in wrong path I will use my hand its better then wrong relationship or zina

Visit Bahrain once a week and get yourself a lady...rest of the formalities and paperwork wouldn't be difficult if you are willing to shell out a decent amount for the lady.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:09 AM

Awesome, Great STORY! I was hoping you actually had proof though and not stories. I actually remember that I was reincarnated. My old name was Dusnt Giv Ashit and I died building the Taj Mahal. I remember it so well, details right down to the colour of the buttons on the workmans shirts. I know every inch of their faces as swords ripped their heads from their shoulders from an invading army but we did not worry for we were going to be reincarnated into that army because if you can't beat them, join them. Anyway I thought I'd have a quick look at what Wiki says about Reincarnation and I find it fascinating that it is primarily an Indian Belief and that the story you used was about someone who died in India and was reincarnated in India. Coincidence? Also it is mentioned that in order to achieve reincarnation you require good karma, if I am not mistaken this just sounds like a religious form of control: Be Good and be born again, Be Bad and were going to have to spend time, effort and money to do something about it which we can't be bothered with. Sounds about right

So a child is born and they had a past life, but a child is born that didn't have a past life. So that one that didn't have a past life, where did their "soul" come from. Surely you can't create a soul but then where did the first soul come from? Surely everyone has been reincarnated again but people keep breeding so we need more to die so more can live or we just create more souless bodies that will eventually become a soul until they die and come back as jesus. Or like the story someone had decided that they could do with more attention being paid to the topic of reincarnation and came up with a fanatical story to get everyone to worship the afterlife. So lets all commit suicide simultaneously and see if anyone will somehow emerge from the human-less world to say I was reincarnated. So I am guessing by the topic of reincarnation that to some degree some of us were long long ago neanderthals that evolved over and over again until we became civilized misguided fools?

Sorry but I do like playing Devils Advocate because in truth I would want Reincarnation to occur but I just don't see how it would actually work. So you die and the thoughts locked inside your skull seep out into the ground and are carried by worms that are then eaten by birds and then the birds are on the kitchen table of a pregnant woman. Thus the memory lived on through other animals until it gets to a soon to be newborn? Even that, that I just made up just wouldn't work. If I can work out how it will work fundamentally, I will not believe it, nor stories about it. Do you believe in ghosts? The amount of films and documentaries about ghosts is enough to make anyone believe but if I was to time warp 500 years ago and mention that I had seen a ghost people would be like "what the **** is he on".

i'm not sure what anyone would consider proof of this, but it is hard to explain how a 5 year old kid can describe places and people they've never met or seen...

So one supposed actual event that only has written proof (reminds me of the bible) of its existence is more believable than the fact this is one occasion and supposedly everyone is reincarnated so why has this happened like never and why did it happen in India (the place where reincarnation was invented and their belief rates are the highest in the world) Doesn't Take A Genius to figure that out.

Look up www.iisis.net and try to read all case studies of reincarnation documented by researchers.

Dr. Ian Stevenson, a Christian by birth and a non-believer in reincarnation, did 40 years of research and brought out 2500 cases where plausible evidence has been gathered on reincarnation.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:05 AM
No, I am not in California right now..;-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 10:03 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Sat 07/04/15 10:03 AM

FOREVER do you believe on that!! or a destiny too? biggrin

What's your context? 'Forever' and 'Destiny' bring up two different train of thoughts, so you need to be specific what is in your mind.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 08:50 AM

We don't remember past lives because we're not supposed to. But sometimes we remember some things.
And I think that as the vibration on earth and of everything and everything on it rises, we will start remembering more and more.
I think today's young kids will remember quite a lot, or a lot easier than most of us do.
You can clearly tell when you look at young babies that they're wise souls. Old souls. Just look in their eyes. You gotta be blind to not see that. It's not as if a young soul is looking back at you, but a very wise, old person, in a baby's body. They look at you at an age that babies used to see nothing yet, just blurs. So they can really see much sooner too, and they look straight at you, and through you. I'm quite sure if they could talk, they could tell the shape, size and colour of your aura and what your qualities were etc etc.

I have seen flashes, and part of a previous life, and often know when something is caused by something that happened in a previous life.
And I've seen parts of other ppl's previous lives during readings I did for them.

Why we reincarnate? To learn and grow as a soul. Basically no different from going to school.
The information and wisdom we gather is transferred to our soul group, so with our individual growth, our soul group grows as well.

Jesus btw is an Ascended Master. At some point you don't have to go to elementary school no more (Earth) and you go to secondary school.
If I'm not mistaken, he's Sanat Kumara.

So, tell me how can I find out if I was a Buddhist monk in my previous birth. Is there any method like meditation which would help me know my previous life?

I think there's books written on that, meaning, too much to just type here.
If you're interested in the subject, get involved in the spiritual world, get your intuitive development going. Learn to meditate, visualize, pay heed to your intuition so it can grow etc. etc. etc.
Being able to guide yourself back to previous lives, not sure if everyone can do that, depends on your erm ... 'abilities' so to speak. I've never deliberately done so myself.

The easiest way is to go to a reader and have him/her do it for ya. THere's plenty of different ways to go about it, just energy reading, Soul Response Therapy, or if you want to experience it yourself, hypnosis.

Also ask yourself why you want to know if you've been a Buddhist monk. Is this based on logical deduction? An ego thing, thinking you're better/higher etc if you were one? A gut instinct? What?

And lastly, it's best to at least learn to ground and shield yourself before you make any attempt to meditate etc. A proper grounding is SO important! Unfortunately it's the step most ppl skip, because they either don't know or don't understand its importance.
You can get in chit if you're not grounded and start doing energy work. And I think you're pretty stable, down to earth, but it is nice to know you can get yourself back into your body if you happen to leave it.

Thanks so much...

Lukinfolov's photo
Sat 07/04/15 04:18 AM

Part of the world I live in, indoctrination is the way to teach religion to children and apostasy is a crime punishable by death.

And yet you don't seem to be religious. Hmmmm

I am an expat here in Qatar...originally from India.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 11:11 AM

oh, it does really work. Usually subconsciously. When you consciously want to attract something or someone, it gets a tad more complicated. First of all you have to really want it, as in really really want it, it has to come from your core. Secondly, it must be pure. So not out of greed, fear etc. and it shouldn't harm anyone else in the process.

And often you will have to work on certain issues first in order to make the LAw of Attraction work. For instance, if you'd want more money, not even out of greed, but just so you could lead a better life, or do something you really really really want to do (from a pure heart), you may still not attract money as long as you still have negative thoughts and convictions concerning money.
Many ppl have negative feelings toward it, anger for instance because they always seem to struggle financially. Or the conviction that they will never be able to make more, are destined to remain poor and so on and so forth.
In those cases you will have to work on those issues. You cannot ask the Cosmos to help you out and make more money come your way, if deep down you believe you aren't worth it. In that case you'd send out two, contradicting, messages. Could result in getting some money your way, but then the flow will stop again and/or you always lose every bit of extra money that comes in.
That's another thing, getting more money to come to you is one thing, being able to hold on to that money, is another. How many of us don't know the scenario of getting money in unexpectedly, being ecstatic about it. Then a huge bill comes in or your car breaks down, causing you to lose all that money again.
That could be the result of contradicting messages: asking for more, yet being convinced you're not worth it or any other negative thought concerning money.

With love it can work the same way, if you feel you aren't worthy of love, or still hold anger towards the other sex and so on and so forth.
Also, you can ask for the right partner for you, but don't make it more detailed. So you're not going to ask for a slender brunette with blue eyes, 1.70m tall etc etc. You do NOT know what the right partner for you looks like, so don't fill that in, UNLESS there's one thing that you absolutely need or want. For me that is his height. I do NOT want a man shorter than me.

OH, and when it comes to a partner, focus mainly on how YOU will feel around that perfect partner. You can -and should- do that as often as possible. So when you're driving to the supermarket, going for a walk, sitting on the settee watching a movie, cooking dinner etc etc.... during all these moments, think and really try to feel how you'd feel if your perfect partner was there with you.

If you want to know more, get the book in "The Power" from Rhonda Byrnes. It explains how it works, and just reading the book will make you more and more positive and open to working with this Cosmic Law. I know I was beaming when I was reading that book!

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I think I must read the book you have recommended.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 08:55 AM

And whats not so rare, cant enlist in miracle?
I dont think so.

For me every sunrise, every wind blow, rain fall, human smile, is miracle.

The way you perceive 'a miracle', anything and everything is a miracle as we don't understand the origin of it. So, either everything is a miracle or nothing is a miracle.

So, what's your point?

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 08:42 AM
Part of the world I live in, indoctrination is the way to teach religion to children and apostasy is a crime punishable by death.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 05:41 AM

@lukinfolov

spatial what???? hahaha. thanks for commenting again!!

Three dimensional space problems..

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 04:21 AM

So i've been having school tests recently and i've been struggling. Either the papers were hard or i'm just plain lousy. The papers i struggle most with always is the maths and science paper. I cant seem to understand abstract logic, i cant visualise things well and i cant seem to be able to tweak the formulas and apply it to questions. I dont know why. But when it comes to humanities, i can do so much better.. History, social studies and geography all seem much easier than me. I've been wondering why but i have no clue as to why this is so. Many say girls are generally better at languages and stuff because we are more sensitive, meticulous and attentive. well i think it's quite stereotypical. I want to know what makes one good at maths and science and what makes one good at languages. Is it the left and right brain that plays a vital role? Or is it the study methods? Or the passion one has for that subject? Or the environment they grew up learning in? Care to share some opinion? well, be sure to leave a comment! i appreciate it greatly! :D

For me it's just the opposite. I am weak in humanities and language and I have worked real hard to pass in those exams. Now that I have crossed that age, it doesn't matter to me any more. Its probably a combination of all that you have stated. I guess you should take it as a challenge and give more time to math and science. Some people lack spatial logic to start with but it shouldn't deter them from taking it by the horn.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 04:10 AM

@lukinfolov

hahah. nah im cool. i dont get offended much. im pretty direct as a person too so yeah. I asked this qns to get honest comments so thanks a lot! i appreciate it.

Getting back to your comment, i believe all of us are a little narcissistic inside arent we? We all like to feel good and look good dont we? it gives us that self confidence to carry our heads up high and be proud of who we are. I think narcissism comes with self love. too much of it is a no no though. but yeah. just my opinion. whatcha think?

Nihou...I think everyone should have self esteem. Self love, I am not sure but I would be rather critical on myself than blindly being in love with myself. And yes, I agree, excess of self love eventually makes a person narcissist. Its a slippery slope.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:57 AM

Why do parents expect their children to accept the religion of the family?

Is it not logical that a child be exposed to all religions as history lessons so that he can form his own opinion when he matures?

I feel this world would be a better place if we were allowed to choose our religion after eighteen.

Your thoughts.

Hummm... why would a 38 yr old man be on a date site complaining about his parents trying to instill morals & values.

spock

Well, its not about me. I have already formed my opinions based on reasons and evidence although my parents are religious. People say I am a skeptic but I tell you I am the biggest skeptic of my own skepticism. To me, how you think is far more important than what you think.

I understand, this is a dating site. Possibly, one day I would meet a like minded women here...Law of Attraction ;-)

By your own posts, you feel their Faith was forced on you & therefore it has been shoved & forced on everyone.
Maybe, whatever it was, was forced on you, to live a certain way. But they can't control your thoughts. And once you turned 18, they had no control over your body. So being 38, you should be over that by now, & moving on with your life. Do what you want to do. Believe what you want to believe or not.
The world isn't out to convert you. The idea that any Faith is shoved down people's throats is an illusion.
It is your past, not your present & certainly doesn't have to be your future. Because the reality is.. most people don't give a sh@t what others believe. Even with my strong Faith, I don't care, what you or anyone believes.
You on your own. :angel:

Good luck in your quest or search for serenity.

Living in the US you are probably oblivious of the happenings around the world. As I have written earlier, this is not about me but when I see the problems on the planet due to differences in faith and ideologies, it triggers many such questions in me.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:50 AM

Sooooo a picture tells a thousand words. Based on my profile picture what do you people think of me? What do you think im like? My interests? My personality? it'll be awesome to receive replies. hehehe. :D

I can sense subtle narcissistic traits in you...no offence though.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:36 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 07/03/15 03:40 AM

Why do parents expect their children to accept the religion of the family?
---They would expect what they teach. Not only religion, but includes cultural practices, values, rules, etc.

Is it not logical that a child be exposed to all religions as history lessons so that he can form his own opinion when he matures?
---kids are exposed to a lot of things in their environment, especially now that everything is easily available thru media. Parents/guardians filter what they are exposed to accordingly. Then they learn to adjust on their own. Kids opinions are colored and formed based on their experience with the people around them. The ability to make one's own opinion, inference and point of view comes with maturity, not age. And yet, some adult opinions, can still be considered immature. While some kids, are pretty wise in their simplicity.

I feel this world would be a better place if we were allowed to choose our religion after eighteen.
--- not necissarily. Im pretty sure there is that population that will choose to do the wrong things, and make the world a worse place to live in, with or without extensive exposure to religions, ethnicities, ideologies, education. There will always be a point of conflict. If not religion or ideals, then territory, economics, difference in principles, attitudes, etc.

Your thoughts.
--- the world is probably becoming a worse place because of the lack of PROPER parental guidance. Too strict, too lax, too coddling, and too free and too neglectful are all dangerous. It's different for different people in different parts of the world.

I've a question regarding your original post...
Wasn't 1960's America an era of freedom from conformity in religion and ideology? And isn't this generation a product of that?

I am afraid you are confusing between religion, values, ethics and morality...
---because religion and belief is part of values ethics and morality for many. And for some, the rejection of religion is part of their ethic.

I am only talking about religion and all the myth and dogmatism that go with it. If you are talking about values, ethics and morality, they should be passed down the generations with reference to their implication on the society.
---even if you take out religion and myth...there is still politics, which is also basically a belief system that will affect values ethics and morality, and the implications of which, are just as evident.

If I did something or plan to do something, let me ask to myself on the implication of my actions to others, to the society and eventually to myself...I would get all answers.
---that is conscience you are talking about and free will. Religion does not take away either from you. The presence and absence of religion only adds to the decision making process.

Building up of a conscience in the child as to what is universally right and wrong is the only responsibility of parents. Rest of it should be figured out by the person himself.
---what is your basis of what is universally right or wrong? how does anyone measure and teach what is "universally" right or wrong? Is the reality of morality judged on the basis of science? Is the concept of justice based on philosophy and/or legality?

I have already explained with an example as to what may be considered universally right or wrong with reference to its implication on the society. In our lives, there are two masters - pleasure and pain. Our life is nothing but a fleeting experience of these two feelings and the objective of our society is to bring happiness to all and one. In order to do that Universal Justice is required.

If I did something I would look at its implication on myself, my family and the society I live in. How would it affect others? If everyone started to do the same thing, how would I, my family and the society be affected. Thinking with reasons, we can find what is wrong and what is right.