Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 07/15/15 10:38 AM
I feel it is a good deal for sure. Iran is conservative but was never a terrorist state...so unless Shiites are targeted by the Sunnis in the Middle East, Iran will never poke its nose.

The hundred billion dollars will help Iran improve its infrastructure and thus lives of Iranians. It may however, use a part of the money to ensure Shiite state in Yemen and provide help to Syria crush ISIS.

But, most importantly, Iran has the second biggest gas field in the world which needs to be used by all countries that need it. This deal will facilitate Iran to export the same.

I have lived in Iran for some years and feel they are quite resilient, peaceful and friendly. If others don't mess with them, they won't mess with others.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 07/15/15 10:19 AM
I understand all you have said earlier and I don't find it annoying at all.

If it was a placebo effect, then

-Manufacturers like Reckeweg, Helios, Boiron or Bioforce etc. would not have survived ISO 9001 audits. They would have been caught making placebo remedies.

-Homeopathic physicians like Dr.George Vithoulkas, Philip Bailey and others would not have earned so much repute. Had it been a placebo, any uneducated quack would have done well with homeopathy.

-Had this been just a placebo, homeopathic colleges all over the world would not have survived.

-Had it been a placebo, every remedy would have the same effect on the individual ( feeling good )...but we know some remedies that are not indicated, don't act at all and only one remedy acts on a particular set of symptoms.

So, I feel your explanation on homeopathy being a placebo effect is not right. You can look up for more information and possibly get a better picture before outright rejecting it.

Also, I feel, the answer to this doesn't lie in the hydrogen oxygen covalent bond alone. It's an 'energy' transfer process through the remedy, that is sensed by our vital force. Thus, explanation to this could lie further deep down as to how quarks relate to vibrations and the same interacts with our soul.

Its a mystery for sure.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 07/15/15 09:36 AM

Metalwing, Problem with science buffs or science professors is that they close their minds to new information that is still not science. Homeopathy is not new...its been practiced by many with great results. Conventional English physicians have conveniently created a 'mental block' in themselves to reject this science before even trying it out, so I guess I can't blame you. I don't expect you to accept homeopathy as a neo-science or to understand how it works. I know it works as the evidence is there before me and so do millions of homeopathy fans / earlier patients who are doing well now.

In this thread, I was trying to know if anyone's post would lead me to the reason how and why it works. It seems nearly all posters here are Americans and I know homeopathy is not very prevalent there.

In homeopathy, mere dilution of solute doesn't work. If we keep on diluting the solute, it would again become a simple solvent with its original properties. The result is seen only when we give it a typical kinetic energy while mixing it. Every time we dilute it, the mixture needs to be shaken and thumped in a certain way for some time. The properties of solute transfer to the solvent only through such typical thumping motions. This is KEY in preparing remedies.

Well, unless the science fraternity would take this up seriously, only few will benefit out of it. I wish more people tried it out and got its benefits.

To me, water still remains mysterious due to this fantastic property.

Lukinfolov's photo
Wed 07/15/15 02:08 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Wed 07/15/15 02:09 AM

.I know this is not taught in schools or colleges in chemistry or physics

Yep, schools and colleges only teach things that are scientifically sound.

Domain of science is gradually increasing and to bring these mysteries within the domain requires research. Research requires will and money. Money can only be spent by corporates if they see any significant return on investment. Also, homeopathy gives conventional physicians a run for their money, so they will make sure such mysteries were never solved.

As long as things produce results and homeopathic remedy manufacturers make money selling them, they are fine with it. To name a few European manufacturers - Boiron, Helios, Reckeweg are doing well for nearly a decade.

Let me tell you something, these companies would never have flourished if their remedies didn't work out.

But, I am not here to advocate homeopathy. I just wanted to discuss the mysterious behavior of water that is so evident but never understood.

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/14/15 08:51 AM

Why don't we understand water?

Why is it so mysterious? Some scientists have shown water has memory of its solutes in the past and it behaves differently after different experiences !!

I don't expect many of us here would be knowing what am I talking about, but if you have ever heard about the uniqueness of water, please contribute.

Before you insult the intelligence of others, make sure you haven't said something stupid yourself.
Memory huh? You mean like water remembers how much solute can dissolve in aqueous solution before reaching its saturation point? Or remembering what temperature it boils and freezes at? That would be called chemistry. These properties are noted for thousands of solvents in comparison to eachother. Specific solvents have unique properties under controlled conditions that make them better suited for different applications based on their performance against water, which if you know anything about chemistry is commonly known WORLDWIDE as the UNIVERSAL SOLVENT.
That being said, I'll let the other intelligent members here tell you about water.

Now don't feel intimidated and be defensive about it. One thing you have to accept is that water behaves differently than other liquids, say for example,
- at zero degrees it can exist in all three states
- it becomes denser up to 4 degrees when it melts
- it solidifies with different crystal patterns when subjected to different solutes, however small the quantity of solute may be.

Water even carries the signature of the solute even after it has been diluted away to zero level. This phenomenon is used in homeopathy.

This is not about intelligence. It is about information and analysis. The post is to start a discussion in case any new information come up.

There is nothing weak about the hydrogen/oxygen bonds and your post is insulting. Your use of the "dilution" theory in homeopathy would indicate that you understand little about chemistry.

My friend, this is not chemistry...this 'dilution' is a special energy giving method to the solution by continually 'succussing' it and taking away a small part from it and again diluting it.

There is no theory in chemistry on homeopathy till now, so it is presently not in the science domain.

Now, regarding my post being 'insulting'...I know this is not taught in schools or colleges in chemistry or physics, so I don't expect many of us to know it. Even I didn't know it before I took up homeopathy. So, I don't think, its insulting to anyone.

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/14/15 08:37 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Tue 07/14/15 08:38 AM

There is nothing weak about the hydrogen/oxygen bonds and your post is insulting. Your use of the "dilution" theory in homeopathy would indicate that you understand little about chemistry.

Then how is sin diluted and washed away?
laugh laugh laugh
ok, we will not go into those mystical properties but...

The readiness with which covalent water takes ionic behavior
Water in its natural state (lakes & rivers) exists with a minor but important percentage as free ions O+ & OH- and is the reason substances "readily" dissolve in it. As the dissolving takes place; more free ions are "readily" created till some point of saturation is hit.

Yes, there's nothing weak about the h2O bond but that is only when one is trying to separate it to H2 and O2.

But to break it down to O+ & OH- ions; just a miniscule percentage of salt or acid and behold - the entire solvent is close to uniform pH!!!
Try drinking distilled (battery) water for a week and feel the intestines burn up. Try fixing a home electrical appliance standing in a pool of wet water; even the 900lb gorilla will sob out. There is more lightning initiated in clouds - the point is all this contradicts the power of covalent bond - at least in water.

More unique behavior of water
Science has not completely explained the reason for why water at the bottom of sea bed is 'sweet' & drinkable!!. ok, we all know about RO principle & all that.

Slightly offtopic And for the member who loves numbers - science has not explained how 1 volume of water on evaporation at same P, T converts to exactly 1000 volumes of dry steam. In other words, 500lits of O2 and 1000lits of H2 gives 1000lits of H2O (dry steam) which is just 1 liter bottle of water.

Reverse engineering water
Imagine taking 1 kg of water in a space ship & having some way like an electrochemical discharge mechanism and what do we have? Enough O2 to fill the craft & live on for a day?

'signature'

Water even carries the signature of the solute even after it has been diluted away to zero level. This phenomenon is used in homeopathy.

SO what does 'signature' mean?
In Solution A - 100mgs of NaCl in 1L of water then diluted by adding 9L of water
Solution B - 100mgs of NaCl add 10 Lits of water at one go

Is the pH reading not the same? May not be immediately as Solution B would require more 'time' to reach Sol A's level.

More importantly, Solution B may never reach A's level since A had generated a larger cluster of free ions that never 'returned' to former co-valency. Is this the very faint memory trace?

water as a vehicle
Now if we take Mikey's diagram where water is considered as a delivery vehicle & lube oil, etc. - that's closer to living water - in the sense it's all blood and cellular fluids. The water character / property in blood is different.

I don't know about homeopathy - but their medicine in those miniscule doses
has 'normalizing' effects on stress related problems - as a kid I have experienced it. A growing lump formed on the waist line on a summer holiday - disappeared after this treatment. Or was it just a sugared mix that brought some joy in a young boy's mind & washed away his sins?

again offtopic
Homeopathy is 'cheap' medicine, and although pharma industry may be investigating for 'molecules' and would have brought forward some new expensive avatars but they seemed not to have done so. Is it they want to avoid the cloak of 'holistic' approach inherent in traditional treatments? Indirectly conflicting with business interests?

Does Homeo work on signature effect?
So if it is 'signature' effect OP wants exploring - it's probably related to 'modified water' like blood, solvents and living tissues with their (behavioral) memory imprints & homeo medicine somehow leveraging on all this. Or, as homeo-medicine is always in very small doses - is it working on the suggestive effect?

Now I would welcome OP as the homeopathy expert, to share with us the building blocks of this treatment, else..

whew. my water just got saturated.

Homeopathy works on this mysterious property of water that it retains its signature / imprint / effects or whatever you can call it even after continually diluting the solute to such an extent that it no longer remains in the solvent in its material form.

Now, I am a qualified prescriber and been practicing homeopathy as social service for patients around the world for some ten years now. It really works but till now there's no solid theory how it works.

In homeopathic theory, we make remedies by continually 'succussing' or diluting in a particular method till there is no solute in it.
Amazingly, this solution, having no solute in it, has properties of the solute and when taken in small doses, could be senses by our immume system. Due to its stimulus, our vital forces are energized and the improved vitality actually takes over the disease stimulus.

The work of the homeopath is to choose which remedy will exactly simulate the disease stimuli. Once a similimum is erected, the potency is decided and the dosing pattern formulated based on the vitality of the patient.

The philosophy which guides homeopathy is 'Similia Similibus Curater' which means 'likes cures likes'!!

For more info. you can always write to me separately.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 10:13 PM

Why is it so mysterious? Some scientists have shown water has memory of its solutes in the past and it behaves differently after different experiences !!

I don't expect many of us here would be knowing what am I talking about, but if you have ever heard about the uniqueness of water, please contribute.

Before you insult the intelligence of others, make sure you haven't said something stupid yourself.
Memory huh? You mean like water remembers how much solute can dissolve in aqueous solution before reaching its saturation point? Or remembering what temperature it boils and freezes at? That would be called chemistry. These properties are noted for thousands of solvents in comparison to eachother. Specific solvents have unique properties under controlled conditions that make them better suited for different applications based on their performance against water, which if you know anything about chemistry is commonly known WORLDWIDE as the UNIVERSAL SOLVENT.
That being said, I'll let the other intelligent members here tell you about water.

Now don't feel intimidated and be defensive about it. One thing you have to accept is that water behaves differently than other liquids, say for example,
- at zero degrees it can exist in all three states
- it becomes denser up to 4 degrees when it melts
- it solidifies with different crystal patterns when subjected to different solutes, however small the quantity of solute may be.

This is not about intelligence. It is about information and analysis. The post is to start a discussion in case any new information come up.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 09:59 PM

Indeed !!

Extremely large masses bend light that come close to it and we can see the lensing of light around massive stars. This is called gravitational lensing.

This is an evidence that gravity bends space.

ummm... wouldn't that be evidence of gravity bending light?

Bending of light is a result of warped space around extremely dense stars. We perceive light being bent which is a consequence of bent space. Let me know if my analysis is flawed.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 09:54 PM

Gravitational lensing seems synonymous to a mirage.

Not exactly...mirage happens due to total internal reflection of light when the angle of incidence exceeds the critical angle, on the other hand, gravitational lensing is due to effect of extreme gravity on space, bending it towards itself...thus giving a perception of bending of light.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:28 PM
There are many more things that make the world go round...money, oil, corporates, religion and ideologies, The US of A and the Jews ;-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:18 PM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Mon 07/13/15 12:21 PM

What is the effect of weak hydrogen bonds with oxygen atoms that make and break constantly?

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 11:10 AM
Indeed !!

Extremely large masses bend light that come close to it and we can see the lensing of light around massive stars. This is called gravitational lensing.

This is an evidence that gravity bends space.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:58 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Mon 07/13/15 08:58 AM

How do you deal with..
Loss of health
Loss of life
Loss of faith.

Loss of health - If you are not too old and don't have a life threatening disease, you can gradually get back your health through nature cure. I do it for others.

Loss of life - I doesn't bother me. Everyone has to die one day or the other. Its all in the divine plan, so can't change it.

Loss of faith - Faith is blind, so I don't have any faith or belief. I am open to things I don't understand.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:47 AM
Good girls are no fun...I love the bad ones !!

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 08:09 AM

Sometimes ur in doubt on committing relationship out of internet without seeing each other.
How can u trust someone if ur clueless who really she/he is...

The ultimate objective of starting a relation is to live together and share each other's lives. The beginning of a relationship may happen online in such social networking sites but it has to be taken to the next level like phone calls, video calls, chats etc.

If you don't meet soon, and get to know the person in real, it may be disappointing or heart breaking.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:47 AM
How do I know? I have not known even 0.001% of this world's population. So, apart from my genetic make up, I don't think anything is unique about me.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/13/15 04:11 AM
Nice and meaningful thoughts..

Thank you for the link.
flowerforyou

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:42 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Sun 07/12/15 10:45 AM
In Islam you are allowed to keep up to four wives provided you treat them equally. I have seen in Qatar, where I am presently working, locals do have more than one wife. Often, in the car or in a mall they hang around with two abaya clad women and half a dozen children.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/12/15 08:40 AM
Talk about gay marriages is a thing of the past, at least in the US.
Now, if same sex marriage is not illegal any more, what about group marriages?

Part of the world I live in, Polygamy is legal and in fact quite common.

The US being the hub of human rights, what are your thoughts about Polygamy and Polyandry? Is it time to legalize group marriages too?

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/12/15 08:24 AM
Looking at basics, the only big difference between humans and next lower primates is our bigger brains and movable lower jaw that are key to development of languages and organized societies. Consequently, seduction has shifted its modes....a female may feel the same sense of security and protection with a man who's resourceful, the way she used to feel earlier being with a strong silver-back hunk.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 12 13