Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:06 AM
Before replying to your post, I would like to know what exactly you have done to make him so upset.

Some wrong-doings cannot be forgiven or forgotten even amongst best of friends.

Hope you haven't been hitting on his girlfriend...lol

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 06/30/15 07:55 AM
We can't really smell the sexiest scents...!!

Isn't it funny that we can't actually smell most pheromones...the smells that are meant for mutual attraction to procreate.

These smells that we can't smell play a big role in release of love hormones.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:57 PM
My favorite subjects are cosmology and astrology, anthropology, metaphysics and religion. I won't think twice if ever I find a new book in the stands on any of the above subjects.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:52 PM
Leonardo Da Vinci was a painter, architect, philosopher and scientist.

I guess he was the greatest all. A one man band.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:44 PM
I guess it goes further back than culture. Men are hunters and the 'meat' tastes better when the 'game' is difficult.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:58 AM
It feels great to be massaged...all the way !!

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:50 AM

i think we are put here again and again b/c a: we agreed to it, and b: we were meant to either do or learn something we didn't get to do , or didn't get to learn the last time.

I understand these are the same reasons Buddha and some other Hindu sages have given for our rebirths.

Are you telling this from your information, understanding or extraordinary intuitions.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:41 AM

eleven pieces..

I could also make 11 pieces, not more. So, I think this is the maximum.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:21 AM

I have 2 that can.one has been to my house a few times.so yep am not fake.100 percent real.:thumbsup:

Since the time I have become active in this forum I have read these two words quite often - 'real' and 'fake'!

Not that I don't know what these words mean, I am not able to get the implied meaning here in this forum.

Does 'real' mean people who participate in the forum and 'fake' mean people who just want to fleece others giving false hope through messages?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 06/28/15 07:58 AM

love doesn't have an age or colour:thumbsup:

What's love got to do with 'attraction' based on his/her looks?

attraction doesn't just mean looks.could be their character their nature the way they are in general anything.

Agreed. But when a young man gets attracted to a women, nine times out of ten its because of her looks. In the case of women, things are different and what you say is right about it.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 06/28/15 07:45 AM

love doesn't have an age or colour:thumbsup:

What's love got to do with 'attraction' based on his/her looks?

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 06:08 AM

Woah, let's hope that this life changing event doesn't mean getting your credit card out. Such a shame that it's too private to actually post it here and maybe other lives would be changed by whatever load of shite you're going to tell him.

No dear, its not what you think. I am a social worker and a physician. I give free treatment to people all around the world who have no hope of overcoming such chronic diseases.

Believe me, I am a senior oil and gas professional and earn more money than many of you do here.
.. why do I hear the theme song from the movie Jaws playing in my head right now...slaphead

I'm confused. free treatment? social worker and a physician? that's a Master's Degree and an M.D. maybe Oh...10 years of school....oil AND gas professional? doesn't make sense. and no one says dear, especially calls another man "dear." he lost me at that. lol

Keep your mind open. If you always try to understand things based on your paradigms, you will be confused. I don't see why one cannot be a social worker having a job in a technical field. Would addressing someone as 'dear' necessarily make me gay?

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 04:17 AM

Can a wife who is more successful than her husband remain submissive and respectful?

Submissive is not exactly respectful. A couple can be mutually respectful but can't be mutually submissive.

If a women, irrespective of her social status and job, is submissive to her husband, there is something seriously wrong in the relationship. This relationship is not built on love but some compulsion and its a marriage of convenience.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 03:57 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/26/15 03:57 AM
I have mostly everything a person would aspire for in this materialistic world but I am looking for love that would stay with me till the edge of the tomb.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 03:44 AM
I am active here for the last two weeks and have started enjoying reading posts by people of different backgrounds...until I get something more interesting to do, I would stick around here.

Well, in the process, If I run into someone my type, it would be great !!

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 03:34 AM

I think eight

That's the answer I was expecting but I guess you can do it better. Lets put it like this - What's the maximum number of parts you can divide a Pizza into by four straight cuts. Note that the parts may be equal or unequal.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 03:29 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/26/15 03:30 AM
As long as its not felt offensive by people around you, there's no problem in PDA...but we really need to define its limits by the law of land as it has to comply with the social, cultural and religious values of the country.

Personally, I feel, a simple hug, a peck on the cheek or even a quick lip-to-lip kiss is acceptable in public...not beyond this.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 03:05 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Fri 06/26/15 03:06 AM
OK, this is a simple one - In how many parts can you divide a pizza (equal or unequal ) with four straight cuts?

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:53 AM
I design pipelines for oil and gas transmission.

Lukinfolov's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:51 AM
Part of the world I live in, PDA would get you behind bars..