Community > Posts By > Lukinfolov

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 02/29/16 11:24 AM
In my opinion, spirituality is our understanding of the universe and how we are connected to it. In other words, fathoming answers to the three basic questions of mankind...who are we, where do we come from and possibly why do we come here.

Now to search answers to the above questions, I don't think one has to be celibate. On the contrary, suppression of libido could become an obstacle.

People who attempted to know the truth by reaching higher levels of the mind through transcendental meditation may be successful being celibate because being celibate one has no responsibilities towards the family and thus no distractions.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 09/06/15 08:53 AM
"Dans le Danube et du Rhin viendra boire Le grand Chameau, ne s'en repentira Trembler du Rhone et plus fort ceux de Loire Et pres des Alpes Coq les ruinera."

"By River Danube and Rhine shall come to drink The great Camel which shall not repent Trembling is River Rhine and most violent for those near River Loire And near Alps the Cockshall ruin them."

This is what Nostradamus said about effects/causes of WW3

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/21/15 10:04 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Tue 07/21/15 10:05 AM
Wouldn't mind dating such a women if she was really worth, but again, I wouldn't date her twice if I sensed she was a 'gold digger'..

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/21/15 10:00 AM
Its not surprising...politicians change their statements as and when required. This is diplomacy. Note that he was talking to a Saudi owned TV channel. Here he couldn't have counted the merits of the deal as it would then annoy their ally.

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/21/15 02:10 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Tue 07/21/15 02:22 AM
Afraid of their silence after a disagreement..!!

Afraid of answering their volley of questions on what looked good on them and what not....during shopping...!!

Afraid of their emotional blackmails by crying...!!

Afraid of their long term memory which helps them bring up twenty year old incidents during each argument...!!

Afraid of the 'lull before the storm' when she says 'I am fine' with a somber face..!!

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/21/15 01:55 AM
Its about 50 Deg. Celsius now in Doha, Qatar which is 122 F.

I tried frying an egg on the bonnet yesterday !!

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/21/15 01:49 AM
Afraid to handle their mood swings and 'blonde-moments' at the time of the month..

Lukinfolov's photo
Tue 07/21/15 01:39 AM
Afraid of their love-bites on wrong places...;-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/20/15 01:09 PM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Mon 07/20/15 01:10 PM
I have watched some episodes of the serial. It has really set me thinking if the things said were really true.

It said in 1947 an alien spaceship crashed in Roswell, New Mexico and it actually had injured aliens !!

On the other hand, astrophysicists like Neil Degrass Tyson said with conviction that was a conspiracy theory and there was no possibility of aliens landing on earth, nor there is in the future.

So, the question is, what was going on inside Area 51 then? Was the picture of an alien shown in one of the episodes fake?

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/20/15 11:57 AM

16 lukin

I could do up to 11 pieces...I wonder how could you make 16 pieces with 4 straight cuts. I think this is impossible.

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/20/15 11:56 AM
Edited by Lukinfolov on Mon 07/20/15 11:58 AM

Okay. This is my better guess.

One line can intersect three other lines at the most three points.

So you have:

3 pts for 4 lines + 2 pts for 3 lines + 1 pt for 2 lines

Use the sum of series to get total points:

n(n+1)/2
3 pts(3 pts+1)/2
3(4)/2
6 max intersecting pts

Which yields 11 slices.

Fingers crossed. flowers

That's right Tulip. You have the right answer and the right approach.
Excellent job !!

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/20/15 02:44 AM
No, I read it sometime in my college days and I loved it so much that I remember it word by word ;-)

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/20/15 02:07 AM
You were not the first girl I loved
nor was I your first man
yet when we first made love
our bodies stammered into a guiltless landscape
our limbs were a tangled mess

Your hair was caught in my metal watchstrap
your offfocus lust by my aftershave cologne
as I entered you ever so gently
like the first neon sun
would break into a forest of frenzies of broken songs

Your black jeans lay crumpled on the carpet of that hotelroom
in an unfamiliar city beside my blacksnake belt
in a stilllife portrait framed by the dark
as your orange silkshirt flamed on the couch
and you were allaroundme moist unafraid

Love was what we felt that night
when I reached you to your penthouse flat
the kiss we shared in a timeless eye
before I caught the lift and said Goodbye

For you were not the first girl I lost
nor was I your first man
-------------------------------------------------------------

(The most sensuous poem I have ever read)

Lukinfolov's photo
Mon 07/20/15 12:38 AM

Confidence......humour......compassion......spontaneous......adventurous.......humility.....integrity......respect.

Now please don't make me blush..blushing

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/19/15 09:54 PM

I'm in shock my brain still works. I had to sharpen a pencil with my bare hands and wrote It out on paper plate.

You're awesome Lukin!

Hi Tulip, Try this one...With four straight cuts on a pizza, what is the maximum number of pieces you can make out of it. ( Note that we are not here to divide it equally to share but using four straight cuts to maximize the cut-out pieces.)

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/19/15 02:25 PM

Hi lukin. It's been a long time since I actually did math so here is my best guess.

"A to the power of A - 1"

So...

"A * (A to the power of A-1) = A to the power of A"

flowers Be kind. biggrin

Edit: Maybe I should put parentheses. scared

spot on !!

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/19/15 09:14 AM

We're wrong kkushal, it's Karen.

But I really don't think that's Karen's father because he for sure would have named her undy. So maybe we're right.

rofl

This is for you Tulip as you say you like doing science and math...;-)

How many times A should be added to A to give A to the power A?

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/19/15 12:50 AM

With all the difficulties in the world what are your answers to the problems facing humanity

Invent a chemical whose one shot into our bloodstream would make us empathetic and logical throughout our lives.

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/19/15 12:41 AM
Have you ever asked yourself why do you get tensed meeting new people? Are you not confident of yourself? What is it that you are nervous about?

Lukinfolov's photo
Sun 07/19/15 12:18 AM

I finally finished that Giza video. The orions belt alignment is surely not a coincidence. Too perfect. The key to everything seems to lay within the 64 tetrahedron grid. The pyramids seem to have been there already; then the Egyptians carved their hieroglyphs into them. They were great at documenting, so it's to be expected to find plans and construction notations of the pyramids but there are none.

Very interesting.

No doubt why some researchers say the big three pyramids were possibly built by aliens that had much better technology and mind.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13