Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Sun 05/21/17 03:49 PM
crazy collector = hoarder
worked for a general services co. once and on one job we cleaned everything out of a hoarders house...that was a horrific experience...think you'll be just fine with ur own library...books are an excellent thing to collect!!

37ko's photo
Sun 05/21/17 03:29 PM
nope but airsoft guns are good for getting in some target practice while sitting around at home

37ko's photo
Sun 05/21/17 03:25 PM
have had collections my entire life...books and movies are the main ones now I suppose...have never researched it but have always found it interesting how some people have collections and others have no interest in it whatsoever

37ko's photo
Sun 05/21/17 03:15 PM
I've recently added suspension training into the workout regimen... that will work EVERY muscle...if u focus on legs it will definitely do the trick

37ko's photo
Sun 05/21/17 03:12 PM
ur wall would feel real to you because ur a hologram as well...if u believe in that theory...I was once driven insane by someone who thought that if you feel in ur heart and u believe its true then its true...its either true or its not just like clf30 stated....however absolute truth does exist...like you will die for example...there seems to be this weird social adherence to the idea that if u think its true then it is...no support by fact or reality just simply if its true in ur mind then its the truth...there's this thing called "emotional truth"...or as I call it... insanity

37ko's photo
Wed 05/17/17 10:28 AM
this will happen when you turn generation after generation into a bunch of sissies...bullies have always existed when I was a kid one or a group would beat their a$$ and then it stopped....kids these days are screwed when they're teaching em s%#t like more than 2 genders exist and to tolerate every stupid thing they encounter in life...no balls...my question is how did the kid do it? u have any info on that? and wtf were the parents doing about any of it

37ko's photo
Fri 05/12/17 10:55 AM
swamp being drained....liberals crying and making s%#t up...rinse repeat

37ko's photo
Thu 05/11/17 10:27 AM
lol ciretom I immediately thought of the butterfly effect...its a matter of perception in a lot of ways as to what's affecting you directly or indirectly... some people get bent of shape over celebrity divorces for f*%# sake...all in who u are and what u deem important enough in life

37ko's photo
Thu 05/11/17 10:20 AM
there's no money to be made with school kids....no oil, no land or no drugs involved there so why would the us government care??? no profit in it

37ko's photo
Thu 05/11/17 10:10 AM
was stoned everyday for years and years...kept a job got things done etc etc...these days I don't touch it went thru lifestyle changes and don't like melting into the couch any more...for nausea, arthritis & migraines it works very well...and think about the tax revenue this country could gain thru full legalization... look at the money Colorado has raked in...its a HUGE money maker...pot alone could eliminate the deficit without even including hemp products...its less dangerous than alcohol or prescription meds... the pros far outweigh the cons...just legalize tax and regulate it already

37ko's photo
Wed 05/10/17 11:40 AM
love the term "assault rifle' ANY rifle is an assault rifle if ur shooting someone with it and their body armor is made to stop handgun rounds so ANY bullet from a rifle is armor piercing...a heavy grain pistol round will even go thru that armor...if they were using actual armor piercing rounds from a " high powered" rifle they'd go thru the van...u can buy a ar-15 almost anywhere and 62 grain green tip rounds can be bought at Walmart for crying out loud...these things are accessible to anyone who can pass a background check or is a legal citizen and I'm sure they could be obtained illegally...its Chicago those gangs were going to upgrade their weapons at some point or another...so what...the guns didn't wander out by themselves and start shooting cops...quit demonizing guns and go fix the problem...

37ko's photo
Thu 05/04/17 01:41 PM
Barret M82 at 100 yds... to the chest...squeegee what's left down a drain...merciful....pedophiles get death by bb gun...the caliber should fit the crime

37ko's photo
Fri 04/21/17 03:24 AM
I cluster 1" at 500 yards and have 26 years experience...you shot 50 rounds and couldn't hit the target every time and can't accurately describe the weapon you were firing...you are no longer worth the time...in this country right now the media breeds hate and brings focus to race... the tensions racially are disturbing then add religion to the mix...there's always been hate for no real reason and it's sad it's at the level it is today

37ko's photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:47 AM
so you shot for one day and got it all figured out....so why do you seem so confused by guns since you're oh so experienced...scored 98% accuracy... that makes no sense lol...I smell a bit of bs...and good for you thou your life had never been in the level of danger where a gun was needed for defense

37ko's photo
Fri 04/21/17 01:25 AM
why wait til 16 to drive a car why wait til 21 to drink why 18 for tobacco...you want a child buying a gun? i dont

37ko's photo
Fri 04/21/17 01:21 AM
no I've never aimed a gun at anyone but that doesn't mean I haven't had one close by and used it to diffuse a potentially bad situation...you don't hunt deer with a .22 you don't hunt rabbit with a .308 and you don't shoot clays with a ar-15 hence many guns for many things...go to your local range and get educated on the subject instead of making assumptions

37ko's photo
Thu 04/20/17 09:14 PM
wow really?? u don't think a criminal who wants to kill people isn't aware of gun free zones?! most of these people are cowards to begin with so wouldn't it make sense that they would shoot up a place where they know no one is shooting back??? gun owner doesn't equal mass murderer....I own A LOT of guns and have never once so much as pointed one at another human being... talk s%*t on guns all you want but you better hope you're never in a situation where you need one and don't have it...pencils don't misspell words, cars don't cause accidents and a trigger isn't pulled by the gun

37ko's photo
Thu 04/20/17 08:27 AM
I didn't even know what the battlbox forum was...thanks that's definitely my type of site...as far as gun restrictions etc. there is a staggering correlation between mass shootings and gun free zones...gee wonder why

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 03:45 PM
oh without a doubt!!! he can say whatever he wants, doesn't mean I'm listening to it...no use rioting or paying it any mind...it just gives an idiot's words power...one good thing about it is guys like him eventually just go away...we've all got the right to voice an opinion no matter if its offensive, ridiculous or otherwise but the newer generations dont seem to quite grasp the concept of freedom...especially when it comes to speech

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 03:09 PM
yup ur 100 on that...but come on harmony.. hold people accountable for themselves? whoever heard of such nonsense?