Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Thu 11/24/16 06:53 PM
alcohol

37ko's photo
Thu 11/24/16 02:16 PM
what's sad about being alone on a holiday? that's what I did and it was a nice quiet day and I didn't have to be at work!!! the best part....no nagging relatives lol

37ko's photo
Mon 07/11/16 04:42 PM
$2,500,000 payday for lesnar for his ufc 200 fight...wow...and man ufc 200 looked amazing on paper but it just wasn't that great of a night...fights were either lopsided or snoozers...ufc sold for 4 billion and Dana is still running the show...sigh

37ko's photo
Mon 06/20/16 12:58 PM
Confucius say baseball wrong... man with 4 balls no walk

37ko's photo
Wed 06/15/16 01:35 PM
huh? I see 2 aliens engaging in a lil s&m....this is upsetting the internet?? and of course the media jumps on it because it's not actual news... (sigh)

37ko's photo
Wed 06/15/16 01:17 PM
Fedor is fighting Fabio Maldonado this Saturday!!!!! I've always enjoyed watching his brother Alexander fight...huge scary looking dude who just straight up brawls

37ko's photo
Wed 06/15/16 12:54 PM
Edited by 37ko on Wed 06/15/16 12:53 PM
wth should he of said full on mentally challenged?? rebel has a sense of humor how dare he have a lil fun and express himself oh dear someone got offended because kuntzman got called something deemed not nice....I have a friend who's a "dwarf" and I constantly call him a midget guess I'm going to hell for that...now excuse me I'm going to go fire my fully automatic assault rifle at targets of retarded terrorists because I'm a frickin AMERICAN... man lighten up... pc police over here...

37ko's photo
Wed 06/15/16 12:38 PM
couture is one of my all time favorites so those last two fights with the iceman are brutal to watch...now him tuning Ortiz up never gets old...Hughes vs Gracie is classic...the fights with trigg were great, lots of bad blood...coming up is Rory vs wonderboy looking forward to that..i'm assuming Rory will do what Matt Brown did but if they stand and trade that's going to be interesting....recently saw an old Emmanuel Yarborough pride fight....all I can say is wow

37ko's photo
Mon 06/13/16 02:28 PM
the disturbing facts are this guy worked for a company that's been contracted by the department of homeland security, this guy was a known problem but investigations of him were ordered to cease by Hillary Clinton's state department because he's muslim, 100 Syrians a day have been let into this country since the start of June, Afghani migrants coming to this country has risen by 326% in the past year I think it was...and americans owning guns is the issue? something very very bad is on the horizon.....

37ko's photo
Mon 06/13/16 02:14 PM
off the top of head I just can't recall if its called a burp...or bubble...dunno...its an event where matter escapes from the boundaries of a universe into "emptiness" essentially creating another universe comprising of a small amount of matter from the previous...it was interesting nonetheless... lots of theories lots of beliefs...but I did read someone referred to the book of genesis as "historical" LOL...which 5 that were written before the christian version are u referring to? or perhaps the Sumerian enuma elish? one thing I've learned is that faith blinds the facts and sorry but Christianity is merely a conglomeration of stolen pagan ideologies study up on history...how it was as all created we will never know end of argument...u dunno I dunno period. thinking u or anyone else has the answers just proves ur a fool. yet the argument will continue until we're all dead...oh the joys of being human

37ko's photo
Mon 06/13/16 01:42 PM
how about more extensive background checks on politicians and a ban on all progressive liberalism

37ko's photo
Wed 05/25/16 01:42 PM
same thing I think every morning...NNOOOO I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK...unless its the weekend..then its YAY I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!!!

37ko's photo
Wed 05/25/16 01:27 PM
can the world just come to an end already....I dunno if I can take much more of this type of ridiculousness....u know what...I've decided I'm a dinosaur and if u don't respect that I'm a dinosaur Obama will send lawyers after you...as a matter of fact I'm a cross dressing dinosaur and demand that im allowed to use any bathroom I want and the taxpayers have to pay my rent because I'm a dinosaur now...can we all as a society just simply return to reality please...enough shenanigans already

37ko's photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:29 PM
yeah definitely an interesting subject although a tad frightening... read some things on the wobble that's occurring... makes me think of "the hum" phenomena that some think is emanating from the core. certainly appears that there's a fairly substantial increase in activity...

37ko's photo
Thu 05/19/16 12:06 PM
I enjoy the stories of the individuals who would predict the world's end they'd be wrong then the mobs would burn 'em at the stake! it's every year now there's some prediction... so I made that last post moe and got curious then looked up earthquakes and the effect on the earth's axis and what occurs thereafter...yeah don't do that..not pleasant

37ko's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:52 AM
there's always some form of doom on the horizon...didn't most of this seismic activity begin after the one huge quake in Peru? the whole planet shifted something like 2 degrees from the axis...I'm not positive on that simply going from memory...recall Peru and a significant shift...there's been quakes in odd places since...we had a small one here in Pennsylvania not so long ago, which was bizarre...the planet is long past due on a lot of unpleasant events...been nice knowing you guys lol

37ko's photo
Thu 05/19/16 06:48 AM
the powers that be...that being the individuals who line politicians pockets...have already bought Clinton she's been paid for and will continue to push their agendas hence she's not in prison when she obviously should be already. the whole thing is rigged it has been since bush and they don't care what Americans think, laws don't matter anymore its their world and they allow us to live in it...until the day they push to far and we the people finally decide enough is enough

37ko's photo
Tue 05/17/16 01:45 PM
happy birthday young man!

37ko's photo
Fri 05/13/16 03:52 AM
the camps have been staffed and operating since 2012...lots of ideas on what for..civilian displacement, martial law etc. who really knows but those who won't talk. one thing thou, its not something to laugh about, don't forget there have been concentration camps on american soil before. conspiracies or not they are there its no longer a question...for what purpose..let's hope we don't find out

37ko's photo
Sun 05/01/16 01:00 AM
lol apparently it was to teach u what to do if ur bullied...well you would have to watch a good chunk of that movie to catch on to that...yup teacher is insane...ya gotta see the movie to really understand but you'll need a high tolerance for disturbing images