Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 03:05 PM
this whole media push to paint all white people as power hungry racists is out of control....who cares what Spencer said he's an idiot

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:54 PM
now for "arguments sake"...there is multiverse theory and this would cause an overlapping of universes which would require an " edge"...also concepts such as a "big burp" where material from another universe escapes the boundary into nothingness thus providing the primordial ooze necessary for the creation of another universe...and on and on and on...or a magical wizard in the sky waved his wand and poof we appeared....whatever floats ur boat

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:48 PM
if the point is not understanding cosmic expansion and the concept of infinity then yeah sure lol

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:46 PM
really? says who? I dunno...newton, Feynman, hawking, Heisenberg, Einstein to list a few...any physicist who understands the concept of an infinite universe...although initially Einstein believed in the concept of a static state he later accepted cosmic expansion after evidence of galaxies drifting farther apart...the farther out the faster the rate of acceleration...so the evidence suggests such

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:36 PM
statistically mass murders in america are fractional... very very low especially considering how many gun owners exist in america...typical liberal bs blaming the gun for the shooting...and this guy wanted to kill as many white people as possible yet only got four total...an avid gun enthusiast could've done that with a bb gun...the good ole msm at work again let's blame guns for shootings and make sure racial issues remain a problem for everyone...

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:27 PM
the sun will burn out and either a) go cold and we freeze or b) go supernova and blow us up before the moon drifts away...there's also a chance a large object could strike the moon sending it and us out of orbit before then...none of which are fun thoughts but all of which are millions-billions of years into the future presumably

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:21 PM
there is no "edge"... our universe in theory is infinite and ever expanding so you would be unable to locate an end because it doesn't exist

37ko's photo
Wed 04/19/17 02:16 PM
the moon holds us in our orbit around the sun once it drifts far enough away from us and breaks free we will drift out of the "Goldilocks zone" and earth will grow cold and life will cease to exist on this planet...

37ko's photo
Tue 04/18/17 04:20 PM
they found the god particle thanks to the collider and they've already created a singularity but on a quantum level and for less than a nano second... the amount of energy it would take to generate a black hole can not be created by the LHC...they're merely smashing particles together and collecting data how is that going to destroy the earth? I'm sure the highest level physicists on the planet have no clue what they're doing and the general public without even a layman's understanding of quantum mechanics, or physics in general have a much firmer grasp on the subject of particle colliders....

37ko's photo
Tue 04/18/17 01:03 PM
conspiracies are entertaining whether fact or fiction but the concern should be this whole north Korea thing...a gulf of tonkin type event could be beyond bad...crazy times

37ko's photo
Tue 04/18/17 12:58 PM
1. experimental aircraft development, some say housing extraterrestrials and their captured technologies, weapons development... top secret government shenanigans

2. eh I don't really buy into that one, the movies are entertaining thou

3. it's not perfected, controlling and/or manipulating weather patterns, who knows this has been in development for a llloooonnnnggggggg time, this does have actual "benefits" in the future

4. people go insane and freak out

5. again it's been going on for a long time, some form of psyop possibly, a lot of naturally occurring anomalies are mistaken for such conspiracies

6. once social and/or economic collapse occurs they'll house whoever walks in or captured resistance...that's one theory but these places have been staffed for 5 years now which makes one wonder

7. oh they're messing with the hybrid thing...a lab in the UK was shut down because a hybrid escaped

8. its been false for a very very long time...since the times of Caesar even...governments lie and manipulate... always has been always will be

9. nope he's just trump

10. the kkk is an extremely small organization, a fraction of a fraction of the population...so no not now not ever no worries on that one

37ko's photo
Sat 04/15/17 08:50 PM
think this was more of a sending a message type of move...lots of hostilities going on globally...chest thumping etc...I think dropping a 21,600 lb. bomb gets the point across...

37ko's photo
Sat 04/15/17 08:41 PM
my dreams are insane and make no sense at all...the weirdest nonsensical delusionary manifestations my sub conscious can conjour up...in my opinion dreams mean nothing...simply your imagination entertaining itself while you sleep

37ko's photo
Sat 04/15/17 08:35 PM
very true that exercise has its benefits but some don't see the results you suggest unless they control their diet...healthy diet is just as important as quality workouts...if u want results anyways

37ko's photo
Wed 04/12/17 10:41 AM
anunnaki...lots of sumerian tales of such individuals

37ko's photo
Wed 04/05/17 11:44 AM
buddy of mine has two kids they're now 13 and 5...when his first was 1.5 he fell down in the yard... he gets up pauses, brushes his knee off and exclaims "WELL S%#T"...i still laugh about it

37ko's photo
Tue 04/04/17 09:03 AM
great info dodo thanks!!

37ko's photo
Mon 04/03/17 01:52 PM
ok now I'm intrigued....how is it containable? I was under the assumption we haven't figured that out yet....and at what scale? they can't contain Fukushima!!!

37ko's photo
Mon 04/03/17 01:38 PM
not nearly into it as I was years ago but I've still got my Taylor and ibanez elec/acoustics, a old gretsch electric...but my pride is the Gibson hummingbird

37ko's photo
Mon 04/03/17 01:22 PM
very true....but certain readings will not occur naturally and yeah it stops once all available fuel is burnt up and enough radiation is expelled to destroy who knows what