Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Tue 04/05/16 02:30 PM
I wouldn't consider the Egyptians knowing about flying craft evidence of time travel...many ancient cultures have glyphs and tales of people in flying ships...many having no ability to communicate stories with eachother had identical tales... the Sumerians knew every planets location, what the planets looked like, their size etc. and their claims state the people from the sky told them...but that's a whole other topic

37ko's photo
Tue 04/05/16 02:18 PM
sounds more like basic principles of relativity...time is individual...if ur traveling at various altitudes at various speeds with or against the earths rotation then time changes for you. physicists have observed photons in time loops which is the only actual evidence I'm aware of but that's on a quantum level. as far as a macromolecular bio-organic lifeform reaching the speed of light... well ur dead.. some theories suggest a massive electric explosion... passing thru a wormhole or a black hole uummmm humans will figure out quantum loop gravity before figuring that out. personally I like to adhere to the idea that time really doesn't exist outside of the human imagination...some say the math will prove it...well what's math but a form of language the human imagination devised...like so many things we'll never really know the answers. but hey if a particle of light can do it then why can't we eventually? but then all the paradoxes come into play... good thread!

37ko's photo
Mon 04/04/16 10:58 AM
butribu hates glitter...u rule

37ko's photo
Mon 04/04/16 10:55 AM
I listen pretty well but sometimes a mans brain just goes "elsewhere" autopilot kicks in and we just nod and smile...ur rambling on about a dress or who knows what while I daydream about a new gun

37ko's photo
Mon 04/04/16 10:37 AM
lol oh shoes are definitely a feminine thing...its not that I dont like it I'm just confused as to why so many women I've known own shoes they'll never wear?! shoes and purses will always baffle me

37ko's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:33 AM
and glitter what's with the glitter? several women in my life used lotions etc. which always had glitter in it and I was always covered with it....ssssooooooo annoying

37ko's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:17 AM
all I own are steel toed boots, hunting boots and climbing shoes they serve their purpose and that's the only consideration they're given....

why do u need 200 pairs of shoes when half of them you'll never wear??

37ko's photo
Thu 03/31/16 08:32 AM
I don't come across many topics about mma fights so here's one! My all time fave was Couture vs. Sylvia, Randy came out of retirement and whooped the champ...recently would be Browne vs. Arlovski which was just an insane fight and I've got to throw a Pride fight in here Silva vs. Sakuraba, if you haven't seen that its vicious

37ko's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:56 AM
of course mma is the total package hows ur average individual gunna mess with someone who's trained in all aspects of standing, grappling and ground...if I had to choose one discipline and its a street fight then hands down MUAY THAI

37ko's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:33 AM
wow 5'4" 252 you are a wall!!!

I'm 5' 7" presently at 153 lbs bmi of 24.5 and 3% body fat...although I always question accuracy. been as high as 175 but all clothes stopped fitting and I don't have the time to consume 20,000 calories a day anymore

37ko's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:25 AM
lol e-cigs...CIGARS are where its at!!!!

37ko's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:18 AM
if u lift u lift, free weights or machines or a combo. increase weight and reps and get results. proper diet, switching up workouts etc. but yes the meatheads will laugh at the machines I actually don't use em...free weights simply offer more variety and range

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:40 PM
fried green kitty

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:34 PM
here's your chore list dear
that's not going in there
hold my purse for me
my mother is joining us
no beer for you tonight
I don't like your friends
I just want to cuddle

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:20 PM
I've always been amused seeing a woman wearing my boxers but if she touches my t-shirts its war

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:16 PM
uuuummmmmm goofball no offensive intent here but ur wood and her chainsaw might be a bad combo

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:14 PM
I'll take the gym rat pic over the check out my third chin pic...

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:10 PM
u wanna talk to her or like a Facebook post? NO PHONE...if either of you are on the phone on a first date... bbbbbaaaadddddd sign

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 12:07 PM
f it dude let's go bowling
- the big lebowski

37ko's photo
Tue 03/29/16 11:52 AM
going on year 4 of being a 3rd shifter...its definitely a vampire lifestyle...on a 60+ hour week all you can manage is work and sleep...i don't really recommend it but if ur antisocial its AWESOME...no crowds at the grocery store at 4am lol