Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Sun 05/01/16 12:50 AM
2 girls 1 cup was gross....human centipede 1 was pretty messed up...human centipede 2 was disturbing...my assumption would be the teacher is a severe drug addict or off the schizo meds, something along those lines... to show THAT movie in a classroom is pretty insane

37ko's photo
Tue 04/26/16 11:21 AM
lol...Mir literally caught a tiger by its toe!!!

37ko's photo
Wed 04/20/16 09:56 AM
go get tested

37ko's photo
Wed 04/20/16 07:28 AM
not so much spoken words but what the eyes say....just that look in a woman's eyes when u know she's in love

37ko's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:30 AM
and gotta agree with u on hells inhabitants....if they're here then they've been here! the unknown is always intriguing...good thread sir!

37ko's photo
Wed 04/20/16 06:28 AM
yeah I tell ya what man a bear has more of a lumbering way of moving about what I had seen was swift, it wasn't lumbering, I got a good enough of a look to know I didn't know what it was...it changed its direction and had a side to side movement that a bear isn't going to do...that was an interesting day

37ko's photo
Tue 04/19/16 08:24 AM
years ago I was on a hike deep into the woods, miles in and in an unfamiliar spot....something crossed the path ahead of me and freaked me right out....not a very large dog, maybe a sickly bear but it didn't move like one....I turned around and got out of there, having no clue what I had just seen...did some research and came across "Jacobs creature"... looks exactly like what I had seen...digging deeper I found that the native tribes painted these creatures on their war shields... I had also found 3 young deer with their necks snapped back to meet the spine and laid in a row...curious about that did more research...they say this is a border of sorts that these "Appalachian apes" have been known to place...haven't come across anything that strange in any forest since...all I can say is giraffes and silverbacks were once thought to be creatures of folklore...lots of unknowns out there but that experience made me seriously reconsider some things

37ko's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:28 AM
need for speed is a reference to racing.... hence race...clever! I've dated plenty of different races, always educational if not anything else...suppose its a comfort level sort of thing...cultural differences can be a tad perplexing

37ko's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:23 AM
loved the Diaz v McGregor fight

37ko's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:22 AM
even the one with cung le? frank was an absolute MONSTER in his prime

37ko's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:16 AM
right now I'm digging
Justin Hawkins - the darkness

37ko's photo
Thu 04/14/16 10:44 AM
only one way to avoid mental stress...don't breathe anymore...there will always be stress its unavoidable...life is a tricky puzzle. good luck keep calm and relax a little!

37ko's photo
Thu 04/14/16 10:27 AM
ur in the right place for loonies!!!! good ones thou, have fun in the forums!!

37ko's photo
Wed 04/13/16 12:50 PM
no real definitive answer there....depends on the individual...some are unhappy others simply selfish some just plain bored others are unable to stay committed in a monogamous relationship due to what some may consider personality defects. make ur errors and learn ur lessons. good thread...it's funny to me to see the bitterness come out in people...THEY'RE ALL SELFISH etc...no that was probably ur experience and clearly ur still scarred from that. I've cheated (long ago) been cheated on seen it from both sides and one things certain..damage will be done. if you truly love someone you don't cheat on them that's what I've learned from my experiences.

37ko's photo
Wed 04/13/16 11:55 AM
personal preference. period. some want steak others salad some beer some wine some men like bbw others want a petite woman. if ur happy with u then u need not worry

37ko's photo
Wed 04/13/16 11:45 AM
let it out man. swearing loudly is therapy

37ko's photo
Wed 04/13/16 11:38 AM
I like zecharia stitchin's theory....we're the result of an extraterrestrial science experiment...its interesting...reading darwin is an insomnia cure for sure he was brilliant but sssoooooo boring imo...who knows the "truth"... there's plenty of mind bending info on the topic...more discoveries lead to more questions...one man's fairytale is another's evidence so on and so forth. all we know is we are here enjoy it while it lasts!

37ko's photo
Sat 04/09/16 07:33 AM
sure!! go ahead ask that on a first date...do not be surprised when she cracks ur skull or u never see or hear from her again...why don't u ask why her butts so big or if she has a younger hotter sister while ur at it...she'll love it!!

37ko's photo
Sat 04/09/16 07:26 AM
6 HOUR WORKDAY??!! lol what's that?? if my workday ends in under 10 hours I had a short day...most labor forces in America are short staffed as is so good luck getting a 6 hour shift here

37ko's photo
Tue 04/05/16 02:39 PM
decline of society, too many conveniences not enough hard work, advances in technology leading to a reliance on instruments rather than the brain, reality TV, believing what ur told... I think we're living the movie idiocracy and heading towards wall-e

"some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts" - Jim Morrison