Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Mon 04/03/17 01:19 PM
exercise = live longer
no exercise = die sooner
you don't have to go to the moon to figure that out

37ko's photo
Mon 04/03/17 01:11 PM
read a book awhile back simply titled "nano"...mind blower...one thing I can recall is the guy saying at some point we may have a machine where u could place a leaf into it and get a Ferrari...all you have to do is pull an atom here and there rearrange em...somebody built a train out of atoms which runs around a track and even makes stops...yup...here we go meddling with potentially disastrous stuff again

37ko's photo
Mon 04/03/17 12:59 PM
I'm within 50 miles of tmi and I can tell u that one spot I go rock climbing at has a black layer of who knows what on them the same that appeared in Fukushima... we've also got another reactor close by at peach bottom...u can dig in the dirt if I remember right about 8 inches and get a reading on a Geiger counter around here... using nuclear power is one of the most moronic things humans have ever delved into...we still don't fully understand the processes of nuclear fission and once you've started it...well it never stops...and Fukushima still hasn't been contained...towers 3 and 4 went into full meltdown and any robot they try to send in fries...but that all depends on what news sources you believe...eventually nuclear power will kill us all...there's a happy thought for your day lol

37ko's photo
Wed 03/29/17 12:25 PM
i forget what the interview was but they were talking about how people would offer you drugs and you would put it away for later etc....Jim always took it on the spot no matter how wrecked he already was...he wasn't insane it was a totally different time and he was on a whole other level, he was the lizard king after all... if you think his music is weird read his poetry

37ko's photo
Tue 03/21/17 11:58 AM
so he was acting like a lunatic...came at the cops with knives and got shot...well no s#%t...what do u think is going to happen if u try to stab a cop? never bring a knife to a gun fight lol

37ko's photo
Sat 03/18/17 09:29 PM
start by finding tablature for songs you know by heart....the rhythm etc is already in ur head so its easier to learn...go basic from the start...power chords and simple open chords...if u wanna learn Hendrix or zeppelin right from the start u will only get frustrated and quit...practice practice practice

37ko's photo
Fri 03/17/17 03:40 PM
no one knows...they're just now figuring out that seemingly Nords were here before anyone else...I fail to see what ur race or the history of ur family tree has to do with anyone being in this country illegally...it's irrelevant there is no debate....either you went thru the current proper legal channels to be here or you did not..end of discussion

37ko's photo
Wed 03/15/17 12:30 PM
if it ever gets to that point then they can slap a chip on my corpse...as long as I'm breathing no govt tracking device will be implanted...but if u look at it all in a certain light you can see how social engineering has been warming people up to being under constant surveillance...it's a crazy world man

37ko's photo
Wed 03/15/17 11:39 AM
there's no "if" it's a question of how much and what are they going to do about it...Soros is a cancer

37ko's photo
Wed 03/15/17 10:55 AM
if the dollar collapses I'd worry more about the socioeconomic impact....rioting...sitting out the initial turmoil and chaos...getting off the grid...polishing up those survival skills and preparing for invasion...they say within the first 2 weeks of bare store shelves 50% of the population will die off...within a month 75%...it's all "what if" but one never knows what can happen

37ko's photo
Wed 03/15/17 10:49 AM
eh I wouldn't worry too much about that one....the universal trend now appears to be uprising against globalism and a one world government... a return to freedom for the individual and reclaiming your countries identity... trump was a big slap in the face for the elite along with brexit etc...any supposed police state will be met with massive resistance

37ko's photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:54 AM
cigars...
tweezers...
toothpicks...
pistol magazines...
fixed blade knives...
backpacks...
steel toed boots...
trees...lol
most of these have some sort of variations but the principle design remains the same...

37ko's photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:47 AM
swords haven't changed much...
boxing gloves...
denim jeans...
alligators...
dental floss...
interesting topic it gets the mind turning...

37ko's photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:24 AM
it's like anything else.... who really knows...social or economic collapse is possible...civil war presently seems likely...an emp attack and invasion maybe...epic natural disaster... the question is have u prepared for any of these scenarios?? lots of shady things since 9/11...anything could happen

37ko's photo
Sat 03/04/17 04:11 PM
top roping? lead? I've been sticking to bouldering lately...where are u geographically?

37ko's photo
Mon 02/13/17 06:49 AM
sounds to me like u get overly annoyed by a woman simply being a woman...no one is a mind reader or is going to at all times make the maximum effort or worship the ground u walk on...maybe learn to go with the flow a little more and relax...

37ko's photo
Wed 02/08/17 03:16 AM
wondered where u went...glad ur alive and "well"... did the therapist survive?

37ko's photo
Mon 02/06/17 11:29 AM
suppose a wall beats what we have now...a neon sign that says
FREE LUNCH

37ko's photo
Mon 02/06/17 10:56 AM
hilarious
(love ur posts)

37ko's photo
Tue 01/31/17 01:02 PM
Reservoir Dogs
RockNRolla