Community > Posts By > 37ko

37ko's photo
Mon 03/28/16 02:19 PM
lol now THAT was funny!!! the man who wrote the book on logic irrational...good stuff thanks for the laugh

37ko's photo
Mon 03/28/16 02:16 PM
black sabbath
black flag
black label society

37ko's photo
Mon 03/28/16 12:42 PM
look into Immanuel Kant who looked up at the night sky pondering on things that modern day science is now discovering

37ko's photo
Fri 03/25/16 02:01 PM
more of a bouldering type myself...have top roped, sport climbed and dabbled in free soloing...after a few close calls and injuries I'm sticking to bouldering!! good luck, be safe and stay determined

37ko's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:32 PM
had done volunteer work at animal shelters years ago, interacted with so many different breeds... fave has to be pit bulls but dutch shepherds and saint bernards were great dogs too...most entertaining was english bulldogs they're hilarious. all dogs rule

37ko's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:27 PM
where is my mind - the pixies

37ko's photo
Sun 03/13/16 10:43 AM
working your core will get you the best all around gains...I'd seriously be careful focusing on squats and deadlifts...that'll tear ur back and knees up quickly. core core core

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 03:11 PM
firstly the Amish mafia is bs, the Amish don't allow you to take their photo, don't own mirrors or televisions. I've worked with many, many Amish and they're an intriguing group for sure. I live in York, pa and used to work in Lancaster so contact with the Amish was commonplace for years. they do anything for neighbors, great carpenters, no one works harder and they're physical strength is crazy! now they've got some...well what we would perceive to be odd "customs" such as bathing once a month, animals are here for us to use etc...little known fact...and I'm not bashing anyone here just look it up but they have a fairly serious inbreeding issue. but from my own personal experiences I've found the Amish to be charming and they make the best beef jerky and root beer I've ever tried. if ever in Lancaster, pa check out the Amish markets if you get a chance, it will offer an opportunity to try Amish food, goods and mingle with some Amish!

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 02:54 PM
Edited by 37ko on Sat 03/12/16 02:56 PM
I'm white and native american so someone got along lol...study up on the trail of tears, the buffalo, what whites did to natives cultures...history wants to paint the natives as savages which is obscene... most tribes when feuding would skirmish have it out a Lil but if anyone got seriously injured the fighting halted because no one wanted death...whitey comes along and now you have marauding war tribes, scalping, tongues and eyes being removed you name it. tribes lived in peace with the earth and each other with no concept of time or money, or greed...everything was based upon observation of nature... if you're interested in the subject look into some of the native american folklore so its called...amazing tales which give insight into how Indians viewed the world... a book called "god is red" is a good eye opener...

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 02:41 PM
lf overly concerned switch to almond or soy milk, don't overdo ur soy intake however...think they make lactose free milk or you could switch to raw milk but its not easy to find and has to be handled carefully. what in most peoples diets anymore doesn't contain hormones, HFCS, preservatives or some other poison? read the label? why bother it's only ur health!!

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 02:25 PM
because ur a human being not a log on the woodland floor. ur body needs to move end of story. now do u need to drink 3 protein shakes a day and stack creatine, ADP and test boosters, chug aminos and lift and do cardio everyday? not unless you wanna drop the ladies jaws and make guys hate you...but for ur mind and body's sake do some push ups, pull ups, sit ups and get ur heart rate up a lil' bit. feel better look better and you'll be able to lift more than the TV remote

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 02:15 PM
the real question is Aldo or Edgar next? would love to see the Edgar fight, his movement and wrestling would be an absolute nightmare for McGregor and Edgar's tough as nails..remember the Maynard fights? McGregor better seriously improve his ground game, goes to the mat with Diaz and didn't even tuck his chin or attempt wrist control... although he was probably too dazed to be aware. love how rousey comes out of her cave soon as Tate has the belt....heard cyborg is coming to the ufc but she's not exactly in her prime or juicing anymore....all I can say is DC better not come up injured before the 23rd...Jones is going to look unreal, like bones or not his new coaching and powerlifting regimen is going to produce bad results for opponents

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 01:44 PM
-nothing is something
-why would the universe need a boundary? ur human so ur programmed to think a boundary would exist yet its infinite...infinity suggests no boundary
-physics would suggest many multiverses, so many that some "overlap" creating some strange plane...think shadow realms or some such thing
-black holes would contain matter being torn apart that's been pulled in thru the event horizon, check out "black hole expulsions"
-if you believe in multiverse theory then multiple dimensions exist as well
-there's no evidence of a soul, however we don't understand what life really is and if you go by some of the accounts of past life regressions then perhaps that's evidence of a soul
-pointless question, there's no existence before our known existence

concepts such as god are a fabrication of human fantasy and fears, religion's origins are based upon a fear of mortality...if u read Genesis Revisited you might wonder if we're just an extraterrestrial science experiment... Christianity by itself is nothing but a conglomeration of stolen pagan ideologies

life is but a step upon an endless staircase, pondering the whys and hows just causes headaches...although it offers some amusement but ultimately more questions than answers

37ko's photo
Sat 03/12/16 01:24 PM
The Haunting in Connecticut 2
The Woman in Black
Mirrors

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next