Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 02:10 PM

I'm not looking for the love of my life. Been thear, Done that! I am looking for a laddy Friend. Just some one to have coffee at each others house and shoot the ****.
Robert

again: just one post and the topic starter left.
I start to think that people place questions here and aren't interested in the answers at all.

Sometimes all they want is input and opinions. Or just to stir things up. It's been known to happen.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 02:08 PM
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:43 AM

Morning ladies, Carole here.. nice to have you in our "over fifty" group..
Hi Jayne...Hope you all have a great day flowerforyou
Sorry Carol, you jumped in while I was typing...morning

Hey Carole. Thanks for the welcome. Are you the lady that just bought a motorcycle?

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:37 AM
Edited by biglife on Thu 11/05/09 11:37 AM
Good Morning All!!!!

Beautiful, sunny day here in southern Alberta. It's chinooking and the temp. is supposed to go up to 17C. I think old man winter is giving us a little reprieve while planning his nasty deeds for the months to come. Anybody else hate winter as much as I do? With each passing year? More and more?

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:25 AM

Hi everyone

It's old gossip!! LOL

Hey millie!!!

I fly from forum to forum like the butterfly I am!! LOL:heart:

Hi Tammy, How's the great pregnant one?

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:24 AM

I like the 50's threads

they are full of old people

like me

"I'm 51 today and goin on 22

and I can't change and live the way you want me to"

-Merle Haggard

Yep, good ole Merle.

Says it like no one else can

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:18 AM

Good to see yah posting in the 50's biglifewaving

Well thank you. It's a much better fit for me now that I'm old and all lol. jk

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:39 AM
Don't know where you heard that, but passion doesn't just die as we get older. We just know what it takes to have a fulfilling sexual relationship and won't settle for less. One of the beauties of getting older. Having the confidence in communicating your needs.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:35 AM
I'd love to have a dog. I've had a few of the two-legged variety, but much prefer the unconditional love from the four-legged ones. They don't care what you look like in the morning.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:31 AM
Tons of them up here in Alberta. Come on over for a visit. Be prepared for a feast for your eyes. Mmmmmm, those Wranglers, those chaps, those hats. The majority of them know how to treat a lady like a lady. Manners galore.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:23 AM
Being a women who has a few close male friends, I can speak from experience and tell you that it is from these friends of the opposite sex that has given me a huge understaning of the male physche. Don't know if it has truly helped me out in romantic relationships, but just knowing certain things about men has benefitted me in many ways.

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:17 AM

Millie, we can move around, bounce back and forth...don't have to just stay in one ya know. I play in both. Nice to see your here though..

Lady, I have head many of your posts and I must say, you are lady of grace and also a bit of a firecracker. Great combination!

eh, it' just depends on the personality at the moment...laugh

No, I try to send the love..and also have say how I feel. I have many friends here, also many who don not care for me...
what can ya do, can't please everybody.
I gotta be me...

I think there's a song in that somwhere ..........

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:14 AM

Millie, we can move around, bounce back and forth...don't have to just stay in one ya know. I play in both. Nice to see your here though..

Lady, I have head many of your posts and I must say, you are lady of grace and also a bit of a firecracker. Great combination!

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:11 AM
I for one look forward to sharing thoughts and opinions on the different issues that are now a part of our lives. Things are sooooooo different from what they used to be. How our bodies are doing funkier things than they used to. How we are living our lives, how we percieve things with a different point of view than years ago. What our expectations are now as opposed to when we were younger (notice I didn't say young).

no photo
Thu 11/05/09 12:02 AM
Edited by biglife on Thu 11/05/09 12:03 AM
Millie here. I've decided to defect to this side as I've been reading through the over 50 threads and am finding them to be a much better opportunity in learning from others in my own age group. I hope to become a regular and absorb whatever I can from your accumulated wisdom and experience. I've already had a few eyeopeners. What a great group of people. The laughs and giggles are in plentiful supply. I can MUCH better relate to the issues we face and maybe I just might have some pearls wisdom to contribute myself.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:47 PM

Not to be rude, but there are many differences in my oppinion! You can be alone and not be lonely... alone is by yourself. Lonely for me, is needing some company, conversation, a HUG! It is a yearning in your heart and soul for... someone to share life with.

I saw no rudeness in your response. In fact, thank you for taking the time to reply and helping me to understand.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:41 PM
I now that many people have felt loneliness. Can someone explain just what loneliness is? What is the difference between lonely and being alone?
This is a serious question. I would like to be able to really understand and be empathetic when a friend says they are feeling lonely. I have a hard time responding to that and know what the right thing to say is.

no photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:58 PM
Someone who will treat me the same way I treat him and that wants the same kind of relationship that I do.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:53 AM

It wouldn't be a normal day on here without

You're right Pats. I just get tired of the bashing that goes on in some of these threads. How is this site supposed to grow if newbies are made to feel like their input isn't worth discussing? Oh, and I must add this: not ALL newbies, not ALL input, not EVERYONE bashes, not ALL threads. There, I think that about covers my a$$.

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:08 AM

oh gawd... these generalization threads get soooo old!

Yes they do. And guess what, it is always newbies starting them laugh

Hmmmmmmm....nice way to welcome someone to the site. I've seen this happen a lot. Not everyone has had the opportunity to post 50,000 times on various topics. If the ppl that have been on here for a long time don't like threads that newbies start, easy -- don't respond -- or start a new thread about something that's more interesting to you.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25