Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:53 PM
Just curious as to why you find it necessary to let everyone who reads your profile, know that you make $100,000.00 per year. Are you hoping that you will attract more women that way?

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:43 PM

we don't say "retarded" anymore

its offensive to the developmentally disabled and to those who care about them

(and saying it makes a person sound juvenile)

Thank you for bringing that to everyone's attention.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 03:04 AM
Sorry for all the screwups, but it IS 4:00 am, so time for bed. Have a good nite all.asleep

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:58 AM
Edited by biglife on Sat 11/28/09 03:00 AM

REALLY??? DO PEOPLE "REALLY" STRUGGLE WITH THIS QUESTION? WOW VAIN
Which question are you referring to? The OP's? I don't think vanity has anything to do with it. If you are decent person, you get no joy out of hurting others. You feel the pain yourself, hence the OP's question.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:55 AM
Edited by biglife on Sat 11/28/09 02:56 AM

Actually, that would be those shifty Canadians.......they just sit up thier hovering over all of us...being too quiet....I don't trust em.....even thier stupid monopoly money is evil. One of these days, they are gonna ride down on thier mooses and zamboni's all covered in flannel and maple syrup and take the rest of the world by suprize.

I keep saying "PRE-EMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE!!!" but, no one listens.

It's really hard to find Canadians in the desert. Much less to find any that can use a magnifying glass.
:smile:

What I was thinking and what I didn't want to post... Sorry couldn't resist:

In the land of half wits.... "They" are certainly king & Queen
Congrats on such ignorance...Fookin Disgratz!

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:53 AM
Edited by biglife on Sat 11/28/09 02:54 AM

Actually, that would be those shifty Canadians.......they just sit up thier hovering over all of us...being too quiet....I don't trust em.....even thier stupid monopoly money is evil. One of these days, they are gonna ride down on thier mooses and zamboni's all covered in flannel and maple syrup and take the rest of the world by suprize.

It's really hard to find Canadians in the desert. Much less to find any that can use a magnifying glass.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:53 AM

Half wits? Us? Where does that "fact" come from?

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:51 AM

I dont want to be hung upside down naked in the middle of the desert and have Russian dissidents burn my nipples with a magnifying glass.

Then my good sir, we are very different! tongue2

I don't want penguins to take over the world, but I just can't help think that they're planning something!

Shifty Canadian here. All I've got my eye on is to take over some of your warmer states. At least one.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 02:13 AM
Edited by biglife on Sat 11/28/09 02:41 AM
I'm not too sure if I actually broke a heart, but after a few wonderful dates with such a wonderful man, he did nothing wrong. If anything, his treatment of me was exceptional. I realized that I had other priorities that I needed to get taken care of before things got too far and too deep. These had to take precedence over anything else. It wasn't easy to do. I don't like hurting anyone but sometimes the timing is bad for one party and it feels lousy to hurt someone . Guilt for the offender and hurt/anger for the one that's left
behind. But to live a lie and know that right now it has no future, is just like lying to him. I will not string anyone along when I don't have a full committment to give. Just trying to get my ducks in a row. And I'm already on a good roll. Just a while longer and all will be good in my life again.

So, my friend (you know who your are), if you are reading this, I apologize again. The worst part was losing the friendship, laughs and giggles.

Hugs

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:52 PM

noway

My thoughts exactly!

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:11 AM
And what would step 2 be? No, really I'd like to see where this goes.........

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 09:53 AM

I'm surprised that you had the time in your "busy" schedule to post this. All good advice to live by. I had to chuckle when I read a few of them, as they apply directly to me. Here's to your momdrinker and her yams. Keep doing what your doing.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:20 PM

Regrettably, no woman in my life, not my grandmother, mother, sister, aunts, female friends, has ever offered me any useful advice about women. It's all been from men. My father always said, "Never let a woman into your heart that has baggage from previous relationships." I wish now, I had taken his advice. And the advice I have learned and passed to my male friends is to watch out for the leash and collar that she will put around your neck, when she does, you will lose yourself and cease being the man you were, it's all about her.

Only if YOU allow it to happen.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:57 AM

Getting back on topic, I don't feel a woman is really happy being with a man that "loves her more than she loves him."

How on earth could a person measure or compare just how much they are loved vs. how much love they are giving? I have seen, though, relationships whereby the person doing the so-called less loving is the one that likes to be the controller. They tend to give just enough for the other person to stay hooked in a relationship that is really about dysfuction. Why do the "more love giving" people stay? Desperation maybe? Better to be with someone that gives very little than to be alone?

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:20 AM

While I do agree with most of what you say, we all have our own definition of what "too well" entails. No, no doormats for me either, but I must confess that I DO enjoy spoiling and being spoiled ocassionally. Thanks for the man's point of view.

Yes, spoil her from time to time. Birthday, anniversary etc. But not all the time. Make all the plans, take her out, show her you love her. But, don't try to be her Santa Clause.

I have dated women that kept men around just to do things like fix their car or move furniture. These guys treated these women like queens. They all thought I was a jerk and that she'd be better off with them. But, these women never dated any of these guys. They dated me.

Why? Because I didn't kiss their bottoms.

Point taken. A little bottom kissing under the right circumstances does't really hurt anything, does it?bigsmile

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 10:52 AM

Wow Texas. That last sentence really made me shake my head. I just can't believe you see it that way. A man is needy if he treats a woman too well? I for one, wouldn't last in a relationshipe unless he was good to me. I've treated all the men I've been with in the way they treated me -- respect, kindness etc. I'm not a needy person, nor were any of my exes. I think the way we treat people in general is an indication of how we feel about ourselves.

I didn't say a man shouldn't treat a woman well. I said he shouldn't treat her TOO well.

He shouldn't be her puppy dog and follow her around, picking up whatever she drops. He shouldn't back down every time she disagrees with him. He shouldn't worship her and do everything she says as if she were God.

That is what men think of when they hear "treat a woman well." Men think they should kiss her behind.

Women don't want a doormat of a man. They want a man that can take charge. A man they can respect. A man to sit at the head of the table.

While I do agree with most of what you say, we all have our own definition of what "too well" entails. No, no doormats for me either, but I must confess that I DO enjoy spoiling and being spoiled ocassionally. Thanks for the man's point of view.

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 10:25 AM

Here's the trouble I see with this theory.

When you are with a man that treats you like a queen you start to think "wow, this is a great guy and he treats me like I'm the best thing on Earth. But, there are better men out there than this guy. I wonder if I can trade up?"

This is why men always complain that women don't like "nice guys."

IMHO Women want a man that will challenge them to be their best. A man that won't put up with her BS and head games (we all play head games even if we don't mean to, it's about power). Women want a man that other women want to be with. A man that will raise her social status. A leader of other men.

Treating a woman too well comes off as neediness. Neediness is unattractive.

Wow Texas. That last sentence really made me shake my head. I just can't believe you see it that way. A man is needy if he treats a woman too well? I for one, wouldn't last in a relationshipe unless he was good to me. I've treated all the men I've been with in the way they treated me -- respect, kindness etc. I'm not a needy person, nor were any of my exes. I think the way we treat people in general is an indication of how we feel about ourselves.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:23 PM

Hey my doll didnt have a pic at first and when I did meet her she "BLEW" me away!!!!drool :banana:

I hope I blow u away.love love
YOU absolutly do!!!!!!!!!!love :banana:

Okay, you two, here's the key to room 317 -- down the hall and to your right. Enjoy.bigsmile

We already have rooms 315 and 316, but we can always use another one!!drool drool

Musical rooms, Mikey?:banana:

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:08 PM

Hey my doll didnt have a pic at first and when I did meet her she "BLEW" me away!!!!drool :banana:

I hope I blow u away.love love
YOU absolutly do!!!!!!!!!!love :banana:

Okay, you two, here's the key to room 317 -- down the hall and to your right. Enjoy.bigsmile

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:53 AM
Dating is the process we go through in order to get to know each other. Bf/GF would probably be the next step in committing.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25