Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 08:36 AM
Going to a friend's ranch to help with branding cattle.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 02:31 PM
Might just have to try that. So they really CAN look like the ones on T.V.? Maybe there is hope afterall.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 02:25 PM

Oh come on!! Your lashes will look as thick and as long as the heels on your high heels.....:wink:

Oh yeah. The stupid stiletto mascara! And shiny too.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 02:21 PM
One more mascara commercial that claims my lashes will look just like the ones on T.V, I will scream. Do the advertisers really think we women are that stupid and naive? It looks like the models have three sets of eyelashes on. frustrated

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 01:43 PM

I came back to M2 a couple months ago. I had been gone a year and found I was missing the 'online community feel' ..

I also joined another site where I've now turned down 4 guys who wanted to meet. Sigh. All in my town. (Well I did meet one for drinks, but found I didn't want to meet again even though we hit it off great .. it took forever to find a date/time for a 2nd meet) Why? frustrated

I realized I don't want to take the time yet oops ..

:thumbsup: I'm focused on finding a new career, or two ...
:thumbsup: my kids are home for the summer (& they still aren't excited about me getting back to dating again - last time around turned out to be a 'crash and burn') ....
:thumbsup: my middle daughter, her husband and my beautiful first granddaughter live with me and life is basically a circus.
:thumbsup: I'm also in charge of a football-related program at my son's high school that requires boatloads of online/in person meetings work.

So ya. I guess I'm not ready yet. ohwell

Don't meet a whole lot of locals on here though. It's easier for me to be in touch with LTR kindof guys. No in-person investment of time required. I actually think I do better with the online idea. For now.

I definitely have chosen the easier road .. laugh laugh laugh laugh

So ya .. do you find you compartmentalize this whole dating infrastructure mentality? shades

I found out that, after a few dates here (locally) that I don't want to JUST date. I know it is all a numbers game, but right now, I am not interested in playing the numbers (locally). Now, if by chance I did talk to someone online, and they lived far away, that would interest me more. To me, I do get a better feel for a woman when I chat with them online. You can tell when someone is being fake, and when they are being real. Talk to them on the phone and you learn more. I prefer this method. However, if I did meet someone locally who did blow me away, then I would pursue that. But at this juncture, I don't see that happening. But, ya never know.

Anyways, I like online because I feel more at ease with wanting an LDR (I have my reasons). So, while I am a busy dude, if I did meet a girl online who sparked my interest, then I would go for it.

Well she'll be a blessed woman (oh I'm sorry "girl" :tongue: =)

And ya .. again LDR's are just so convenient. Every one of my LTR's have started as LDR's .. weird smokin

Soooooooooo......does this mean ya wanna go steady?:wink: laugh

smokin Well ................. now that you mention it .......think

you DO meet my 'younger man' criteria :banana:

and now you meet my only OTHER criteria

FAR AWAY .............. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Like...TOTALLY!!

Like, I'm even further. Does that qualify me?

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 12:46 PM
Edited by biglife on Wed 06/30/10 12:47 PM

Do your part for the environment, date locally!laugh

Dating locally a "Green" thing to do?laugh

Where's my rock? And why are you on here flirting when we have "plans"?tears

no photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:10 PM

Nooooo! Don't text! Call him. Don't be a chicken!

O.K., I will call....wow!!! I ask huh???? Thanks I feel better about approaching this....flowerforyou
i agree voice tone of a person can tell so much more... what they actually laugh at.. etc..and misunderstandings are much less than typing

O.K., ya'll are the coolest....flowerforyou flowerforyou

Of course, now you just HAVE to let us know what happens!

no photo
Tue 06/29/10 12:09 PM

O.K., I will call....wow!!! I ask huh???? Thanks I feel better about approaching this....flowerforyou
i agree voice tone of a person can tell so much more... what they actually laugh at.. etc..and misunderstandings are much less than typing

O.K., ya'll are the coolest....flowerforyou flowerforyou

Of course, now you just HAVE to let us know what happens!

no photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:35 AM

Go out with him...It might be fun:tongue:
If you don't feel comfortable with the date then you can send him back to his mommy:wink:

blushing I am going to text today and meet with him...Wish me luck!!!

What the heck, I have not had a date since my divorce, so why not start young........:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/29/10 10:30 AM

Did you find him attractive? Go for it!

Why not?

Yes, He is very handsome, with a smile that sparkles....Why not? He's 28what

maybe don't get so hung up on the numbers thing. He may not be relationship material, but oh, the fun you could have! Some men in my "age appropriate" category are old, and I don't mean in years, I mean in attitude. Before I get strung up for saying this, notice I said some.

I say go for it! You could be losing out on some great adventures. Sadly, if you don't try, you'll never know.

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:53 PM
Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.:banana:

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:51 PM
Brewton, Alabama to be exact. Anybody besides my man been there?

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:45 PM

Just a tip, try telling those pretty women about pretty women you have had, but not in a straight forward way, they will pay attention to you.

That doesn't work it just makes the women think the guy is an arrogant azz....

lol, i dont mean straight up brag to her, thats obviously being an ***..I mean drop hints that you can do better, but not in an obvious way, she will listen trust me, nothing makes them more jealous than something they can't have. They would think like, well she had him, so I must be missing something.

It might work on younger women who may not not any better or insecure women but I don't think it would work on a confident woman that is looking to meet a guy that they'll respect...

Anything plus is like "confident" and "looking for someone they'll respect" is on the "no go" list also. I want a terrible woman who isn't pretty at all. tongue2

Two words: eHarmony.

laugh

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:27 PM
I'm moving to Alabama to be with my one true love!love

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:22 PM
When I help somebody out, be it financially or otherwise, there are no expectations on my part.

no photo
Mon 06/28/10 08:18 PM
Never enough. I gave up coffee years ago for green tea.

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:30 PM

I for one can say it is not a choice.I am shy at first.It probably is because of the pressure,like Mayhem said.For me, it is mostly being centered out.It makes me feel awkward.I get the same way when being photographed.lol.Believe me when I say it's more painful for me than you lol.It would be a dream to change it and feel at ease.Give the person some time, they will warm up and you can see the great personality shine through.

*I believe this is harder for some to deal with than others. But I believe once people start talking it breaks the ice.

You know .. you can "QUOTE" (ie put other people's wording in a separate box which helps us all see what THEY wrote and what YOU answer ..:wink: )

by clicking the word in the right hand corner that says "QUOTE" .. and typing below it ..

Just sayin smokin

Thank GOD someone brought this to his attention. tears

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 11:27 PM

Does this happen when you try to ask a girl on a date?

you got a crush on him , don't you? Make sure you post it in the "JSH Crushes thread" in the dating section. smile2

I believe it's called a Bromance.laugh

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 10:29 PM
Atlantis, great sense of humour. Thanks for the yuks!

no photo
Sun 06/27/10 09:15 AM
Edited by biglife on Sun 06/27/10 09:16 AM
Met one here. Great guy! Went out several times, but I realized that at that time, I didn't have it in me yet to get into a full-blown relationship, so had to let him go for some other lucky lady.frown

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25