Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:54 PM
Alrighty then! My best description would be -- thought provoking, entertaining and a very, very few -- can be pretty nasty and defensive.

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:51 PM

Knew I could count on a vetran Ms.!flowerforyou

Sorry I disappointed you. I really didn't understand what you were asking for. Thanks to Ms. for clarifying

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:47 PM
Are you asking for thoughts regarding ppl on this site?

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:44 PM

....what do you think of them? I have very certain and strong feelings about most of'em.....ALL GOOD...warts and all!!!

If you are old or new, share your thoughts.

If you are "old" (and moderating)...put this in "Well Wishes".

MORE INTERESTED IN NEW PERSPECTIVES!!.........???

???? Please explain

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:43 PM

I thought about going out..for 1 minute. Then I reminded myself, of what exactly I'm gonna find if i do so. Here where I live...10-15 same old people (13 guys 2 women at most) , if I go down farther to the next nearest town, then 4 bars almost next to each other, each having about 10-20 people in it, 3 cop cars outside and a 10 dollar entry fee for each.

If I would go further beyond the next town, I have no idea where are the "bars" and I'm not gonna walk in there by myself and not knowing anyone, plus that's a 40 minute drive so no.

The stats around my town: Pretty much same as yours, except no cover charge and rarely any cops around. I can't imagine the bars charging -- then they'd be completely empty. Funny, isn't it -- same old, same old -- even after living here for 12 years. It's like they have a lease at a specific table or bar stool. I have to go to the city for nightlife.

There were 2 fairly good places to go..usually both semi-packed, but they both closed down in the past few months. Ever since then you'd imagine all those people who used to hang out , they would end up in the other bars, but no. Even people from other towns came over and like 10 years ago, they were so packed, that the line leading in was like 30 minutes waiting just to get in. I haven't seen anything like that in the past few years..actually there is like nobody going in or coming out. It's the economy. People don't have the money to go out like 2-3 years ago. Especially where I live, it's all construction and small businesses really. They are literally wiped out.

What's the population where you live? Me -- 1800

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:42 PM

hsiloP..... seems the darn thing is backwards.

Kinda like Ikea instructions? I've bought some stuff that's been imported from Asia. I find their literal translations hilarious.

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:37 PM

If I take a hammer to a new shampooer I just bought with a polish instruction book, will I get a refund? Dag nabbit.... where is that hammer?

Polish or polish?

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 08:33 PM

I thought about going out..for 1 minute. Then I reminded myself, of what exactly I'm gonna find if i do so. Here where I live...10-15 same old people (13 guys 2 women at most) , if I go down farther to the next nearest town, then 4 bars almost next to each other, each having about 10-20 people in it, 3 cop cars outside and a 10 dollar entry fee for each.

If I would go further beyond the next town, I have no idea where are the "bars" and I'm not gonna walk in there by myself and not knowing anyone, plus that's a 40 minute drive so no.

The stats around my town: Pretty much same as yours, except no cover charge and rarely any cops around. I can't imagine the bars charging -- then they'd be completely empty. Funny, isn't it -- same old, same old -- even after living here for 12 years. It's like they have a lease at a specific table or bar stool. I have to go to the city for nightlife.

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 12:20 PM
What would be the compromise? This is really important in a relationship. Without it, you just butt heads forever.

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 09:21 AM

someone tried to give me my viginity back but I refused to accept it!!noway bigsmile

Mikey! HTH does THAT work?laugh

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 06:33 PM
Getting my picture taken is right up there on my favourite things to do list -- along with childbirth and bathing suit shopping (heavy on the sarcasm).

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 02:07 PM
Edited by biglife on Thu 07/15/10 02:08 PM
Stampeding.:banana: drinker

Tomorrow morning -- ill shades

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 02:04 PM

Imagine re-gifting a dildoill

Is it still factory sealed??devil devil devil

embarassed Going to my corner....no need to send me there.....

laugh

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:59 PM

Imagine re-gifting a dildoill

That thought is just sooooo wrong in sooooo many ways.noway

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:38 PM
Along the lines of navygirl's topic of gifts. Anyone ever re-gifted or been re-gifted that you know of?

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:49 PM

I give gifts to myself ALL THE TIME, makes it hard for anyone else to get me anything when I already have it oops

Why should we buy ourselves gifts? Because we deserve them, that's why!

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:45 PM

I apologize right now if this offends anyone, but it sounds more like you are not allowing a person to be who they are but insistant that they accept you and your wishes? Relationships are about compromise, in everything.
I enjoy buying gifts for people I know and care for. I might see something and say 'wow, K was really wanting this, I'll surprise her' or buying a really nice pen set because he likes nice pens. You feel how you feel but if you are in a relationship, you really have to allow the other person to be who they are also.
Do you accept gifts from family or friends? If you do, then perhaps you might want to reveal to yourself why this makes you so uncomfortable.

No, I don't accept gifts from family or friends. If someone wants to buy my gifts; I will end up giving them away. Relationships are about compromise and if my S/O wants to give his family and friends gifts; I would not oppose that. He can give hundreds of gifts; I just don't want any for myself. Is that such a bad thing?

No, of course it's not a bad thing. I think that we're just trying to understand why you feel this way and maybe even encourage you to see things from the giver's perspective, that's all.

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:42 PM
Can't say when the right time would be, it varies from person to person. For me, I would prefer to not meet them all at the same time, especially if it's a big group. Can be a little intimidating.

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:40 PM

I apologize right now if this offends anyone, but it sounds more like you are not allowing a person to be who they are but insistant that they accept you and your wishes? Relationships are about compromise, in everything.
I enjoy buying gifts for people I know and care for. I might see something and say 'wow, K was really wanting this, I'll surprise her' or buying a really nice pen set because he likes nice pens. You feel how you feel but if you are in a relationship, you really have to allow the other person to be who they are also.
Do you accept gifts from family or friends? If you do, then perhaps you might want to reveal to yourself why this makes you so uncomfortable.

This is NOT directed at the OP, but I have come across lots of ppl that have a really hard time accepting kindnesses, in whatever form. Could it possibly be that they feel unworthy and have self-esteem issues?

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:36 PM
Swarowski crystal figurines. I don't like amassing stuff. Takes up too much room.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25