Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:23 PM
I know that she had a chemo treatment not long ago. Anybody have an update as to how she's doing?

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:20 PM

I'll look past your scars if you'll look past my wrinkles....

Lady, they're not wrinkles, they're lines of honour and we've earned every single one of them.winking

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 05:11 PM
Scars, whether mental of physical, are only an indication of where we've been in life.

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 09:53 AM
I'm on this computer still in my pajamas when I should be out doing other things.

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:19 PM

:wink: Well biglife it was your idea, and you get first spot,,lolbut i'm 2nd.

Nope. We're WELL behind Silly. IF and WHEN she is done with him, we might have a shot. Not looking hopeful, though.

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:14 PM

hmm maybe we need to start a new post..lol

You know, I was just thinking the very same thing. Sorry OP! This does tend to happen every now and again.

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:12 PM

Yes Micky, your always upfront, and say it as it is... thats why you are trusted.:thumbsup:
well thank U!!! I have been perving the ladies on here for 3 years, they know I am harmless!!:angel:

Mikey, you might be a perv, but at least you are an honest one. With integrity.

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:11 PM

Biglife should we form a line??:thumbsup:

Yup. Everyone take a number!

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 04:03 PM

I am friends with MANY of the fine ladies on here and my girlfriend knows it, she knows I like to chat with them BUT she knows she can trust me completly, there is a line U dont cross!!

Where can I buy one like that?

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 03:48 PM

thanks i do really like this guy but i want a relationship that is honest and true for once in my life.

Thought so once, but turned out to be a lie.

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 03:43 PM

i have ask him and he told me i could trust him. and yes my friend showed me the letters.

People can say whatever they want to you. The question is, what will YOU choose to believe? Listen to your gut. It won't steer you wrong.

no photo
Wed 12/16/09 03:31 PM
Some of the guys don't seem to realize that friendships between women have been established on here. We have a tendency to share information, and watch each other's backs, so the dishonest men get flushed out pretty quickly. Men beware! Be honest and don't try to play us. If you have dishonest intentions, you will be found out eventually.

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:08 PM

Regrets are like wrinkles, we all have them, some more than others, some people go to great lengths to cover them up, some wear them proudly like a badge of honor or a right of passage, but make no mistake nobody gets out of this life without them. Just dont let them RULE your life, remember how to smile
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Hi you!

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 03:48 PM

The only regret I have is not listening to my instincts when I should have. I've made some bad decisions based on not paying attention to what my gut is telling me. Trying my best to not do THAT again.

yeah, I'm with you. Just happened to me, and I should of just follow my gut feeling. Sucks to lie to yourself about something that is just not there.

Yeah, it's easy to fool yourself into thinking "Hmmmm, this is going pretty well!" or "Hmmmm, I can FIX this!" when there are 50 people waving red flags at you all day long....

Well, I've learned my lesson. Hopefully....

One can always hope, but there are no guarantees that we won't make new mistakes. I hate it when I look back at all the red flags that were so obvious. I chose to ignore them. Therefore, I must accept responsibility for my own screw ups.

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 02:49 PM
The only regret I have is not listening to my instincts when I should have. I've made some bad decisions based on not paying attention to what my gut is telling me. Trying my best to not do THAT again.

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 02:38 PM

My old buddy Wino Bob said the freight trains roll through the nicest homes as well as for the drunk down at the yards.

Wino Bob sounds like a very wise man.drinker

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 09:53 AM
I was honest about it and now I'm on his **** list. People say they want honesty, but what they really mean is only if it's what they want to hear.

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 09:50 AM
You can still love him, but that doesn't mean that you should stay with him. Respect is an essential component in a relationship. Once you lose that for someone, what's the point?

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:57 PM
Edited by biglife on Fri 12/11/09 10:57 PM

I don't care if it's a black-tie affair or a roll in the hay I think the man should call the woman the next day and give her some feedback and sum things up.

How'd you get so funny Katz? Love your sense of haha!

no photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:00 PM

Have you ever been??? Isn't it great??

<-----Oh, yeah! :heart: I'll see your smitten and raise you an infatuated, besotted with, obsessed with, head over heels; enamored of, attracted to, taken with; captivated by, enchanted by, under someone's spell, moonstruck by; bowled over by, swept off my feet by, crazy about, mad about, keen on, hot on/for, gone on, sweet on, gaga for...

I think it's love! :wink: :heart:

Could you be more specific Don?:heart:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25