Community > Posts By > biglife

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:52 AM

Maybe this will help explain the difference:

CONVERSATION OVERHEARD BETWEEN TWO MEN:

So I was walking down the street and I saw Chuck who owes me 20 bucks. I asked for my money, he said f--k you so I hit him in the eye and told him he better have my money.

You see, just the facts...direct and to the point.

CONVERSATION OVERHEARD BETWEEN TWO WOMEN:

Well, first you have to understand that I was on my period and you know how that makes me. So I saw Joan, who invited me to the gym with her and I don't understand why she would say that...is she trying to say I'm getting fat? You know I just had a child and that's a job in itself and my boyfriend doesn't love me because when I wanted to talk to him, can you believe he had the nerve to ask if it could wait until the game was over? He is just so insensitive and doesn't understand my needs and on and on,,,blah, blah...

I need another drink.

laugh There IS a grain of truth to this. Sorry ladies. When his eyes glaze over, you know he's tuned out.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:14 AM

I have to make the same mistake about 90 times before it sinks in. Well, it's important to have a statistically significant sampling.

Lex, I've done that myself more times than I care to admit.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:00 AM
Edited by biglife on Thu 11/19/09 10:00 AM
Has love or lust ever caused you to turn a blind eye to red flags in the other person? Are you aware of it when it happens and choose to ignore it?

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 09:41 AM
Edited by biglife on Wed 11/18/09 09:42 AM

Hi all,

Thought I'd get my butt back on here after not posting for a while. Hope everyone is doing well.

Just thought I would share part of a message I got from a fellow on the system. He is looking for someone to keep his house clean...... Hard as it was, I thought I would pass on this gem and see if there are any takers amongst you lovely ladies. Now, is that an offer you can't pass up or what?
rant rant rant grumble I ASKED YOU,,,not to TELL ANYONE!!!!Thanks a BUNCH!!!rant :angry: grumble rant Women!!!

drinker :wink: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl waving GOTCH-YA,,,,lol,lol

And here ALL the other readers are THINKING,,,,TERRY????????lol,lol

Dontcha just hate it when someone spills the beans? Sorry Terry!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:43 PM

laugh laugh laugh Hey I just cleaned a house today lol.I made 80.00 dollars for doing that hehehe.I'm thinking of maybe one day starting my own cleaning business one day lol.

Can I refer you? Oh wait, I don't think he's willing to pay for your services. laugh

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 06:02 PM

Yeah well when he finds her, and I know he will, ask him if she has a sister that can come over here and cook for me.

I'll get right on that for you!

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 05:58 PM

Hi all,

Thought I'd get my butt back on here after not posting for a while. Hope everyone is doing well.

Just thought I would share part of a message I got from a fellow on the system. He is looking for someone to keep his house clean...... Hard as it was, I thought I would pass on this gem and see if there are any takers amongst you lovely ladies. Now, is that an offer you can't pass up or what?

all he wants is someone to clean his house. what is he a male shovinist (i dont so) he can clean his own house..explode grumble

Queen, I can't believe you're passing him up!laugh

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 05:42 PM
Hi all,

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:48 PM

I had heard a big storm was rolling in...
well it's here. First blizzard of the season.
Gawd, I hate snow..I have got to get out of here.....grumble

Excuse me, I just went in the house for another Margarita...and sat down in my pool chair. Did you say, snow? rofl

Come to Florida!flowerforyou

Don, that's just downright mean! You know how I feel about the cold. Go ahead, rub it in. Mean, mean, mean.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:53 AM

Forgive me if I am astute enough to recognize a reverse pentagram for what it is.You seem to want to say I am judging you and I am not .I do however say what I think.
For example..you wrote why do you hate me?I never said I did but let's for a moment read what you wrote.. "My "I'm evil" avatar is to get people like you all bent out of shape...seems to be working."
Well you got what you wanted and now complain..If you can't take the heat ,don't feed the fire..
Biglife ,my life is an open book and I hide nothing.
Terry ,you write and I quote"As one should be called here, as to not knowing another before calling them by their given name at birth,wink.",
Yet by the end of your dissertation you called me Mike..Thanks for feeling that you know me well enough to call me by my given name.Secondly,Jealousy is a sin and I have no time for that.Third is that voicing an opinion does not a judgement make.Fourth,is that I do not need a hug from someone I do not know.That's weird.
Have a nice night all and let tomorrow be filled with joy..

I am an evil, devil worshipper, I kill and drain the blood of chickens and smear, throw the blood into the lawns of my christian neighbors. I can't wait for santan's wrath to gobble up all the "believers"
I'm also a loose woman, I have sex with 5 men a day..and boy is it messy.
I beat my children each day, at least once with all manner of items. I prefer to make them bleed. I hate all humans and wish them misery..
I am mean, I lie, I cheat, I steal and I even hate my parents..
I am all you believe me to be...
There, you are right, I am wrong.
Now we can let this go..

Devil woman -- be gone!rofl :heart:

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 11:08 AM

If you could find your soul mate...and the cost was giving up everything you own except (let's be generous) your vehicle and $1,000...would you do it?

or

If a Relationship Genie gave you just one wish...what would yours be?

Pork, the other white meat.pitchfork

You are so funny Millie...I get it...yeah, you're saying, "Why is he playing here when he could be sending me a recipe?"rofl

Oh, I'm sorry. Just slightly offtopic ?

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:51 AM

If you could find your soul mate...and the cost was giving up everything you own except (let's be generous) your vehicle and $1,000...would you do it?

or

If a Relationship Genie gave you just one wish...what would yours be?

Pork, the other white meat.pitchfork

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 10:00 AM

OMG, its just a ph call, not a proposal.
Call her, if anything you'll find out if she's a fake/flake.
And if she wants to meet, go meet her.

I think we get used to everything moving so slow online sometimes, if you met her under different circumstances YOU would have asked for her ph. number, and called by now.

I strongly agree with what you say here. Nothing to lose by finding things out sooner than later. Besides, are not a lot of people on here to hopefully meet offline and in person?

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:50 AM
Good Morning All,

Anybody got green tea on? It's yet another beautiful day here, with a warm (well okay to us, warm) weekend coming up. How's everyone?

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:41 PM
Here is my two cents worth. I have a very close girlfriend who is a devout Christian. As Christian as she is, I am not. Yet the friendship thrives. There is no judgement, preaching or frowning down on me because I am not a believer to the degree she is. Rather, there is mutual respect, love, loyalty. The character of the person is more important than what they do or don't believe in. Our difference in beliefs has never come between us. It's been my experience that the ones that sit in harsh judgement of others in the name of religion are the ones that have the most to hide themselves.

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 09:38 AM

Is it some kind of examination hall or what.In my part of world we say "a fly always sits on a wound and dirt"

Primary source of communication is typing in the "Online Dating Extravaganza!". You can either come off as literate and use proper grammar and spelling, hence looking more attractive...or you can shortcut your way around proper grammar and look lazy. I don't care personally, was just noting something that maybe the women see as well...

Fear and Quiet, you're both so right. Textspeak, bad grammar, spelling etc. really is a turn-off. Especially if one is looking for an intelligent person. This way of communicating makes a person look "less than" what they might be.

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:18 PM

I just ran up to the corner store..well, not ran but drove.
There are 10, that I counted, cop cars all lined up my street.
Most are empty, a couple running with one or two cops in them...
Dogs are barking like crazy all around the neighborhood.
Freaky, scary...guess there running around looking for someone.

I came in and locked the doors....scared

D'you live on Maple Grove Street? Yes?? Ah. The Governor General of Canada is visiting the girl of ill repute today on that street. You know the blonde a few doors up from you? No, in the other direction fromt he corner store. Yeah, the blonde that always smells of fresh cheeze.

Why the cops? You know... politicians... can't trust them. The "sentinels" are not out there protecting the president or the special UN envoys... c'mon, they're politicians, they can take care of themselves. They'd survived bigger backstabbing attempts than a poor little suicide bomber can stage with fifty kilos of explosives in his cheeks. No. The sentinels and the cops are there to protect the public. It's all one big huge honking optical political illusion.

In 1998 they let the president of Hungary wonder out of the royal palace. Three days it took to rope him in. He'd robbed five liquor stores, roped in five lickers, groped several grand mothers, a milf and a milk store. He ate ten week-old puppies and seven baby unicorns. So that's why the heavy police presence and the dogs. No government of no county can afford a president run loose in any neighbourhood.

And the dogs? Oh, well. The K-9 unit. Did I just not say that there is a girl of ill repute? The dogs are an essential part of the party. Not political party, though several political parties are partaking in the party, especially the good parts. Get your camera out, there will be, to my estimation, three anacondas, five camels, two elephants, one serpent, two bigfeet, a griffin and a winged monkey / winged lion with a woman's head mix coming to the party.

Politicians... I'm telling you.

Wux, correct me if I'm wrong, but according to you, our GG is a lesbian?

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 05:18 PM

We have all stated our opinions on this subject, now it has taken on a life of it's own. This isn't about who's right and who's wrong. It's about being free to express one's self without fear of getting slammed. I say FWB -- rest in peace. Life goes on no matter what we believe in. Live your life without intentionally hurting others. Does it really matter if you are right or wrong in someone else's eyes?

Sometimes posts do go directional and if I answer your question it will take another twist..
But here goes..you say" Life goes on no matter what we believe in.Does it really matter if you are right or wrong in someone else's eyes?
very simply absolutely YES.I am a Grandfather..Now should my Granddaughter be subjected to my fwb relationships if I were to do so.Of course not because then I would have to explain to her to not do as I do,do as I say.It is useless to have morals or standards and not follow them which is called leadership through actions.
Here is the next twist on questions..We are all in a over 50 forum and I would venture to say most of us remember when marriage was taken as a serious committment..Sex outside of marriage was a sin and not bragged about..Now I know times are a changin' ,but which do you prefer to teach the next generation..

I completely agree with you. I will go back to a point I made a few posts back and say again, I don't believe the original question was making a statement saying that sex outside of marriage was okay. It is just plain wrong. I've said all I will regarding this whole topic. I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, just contributing in my own small way.

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 04:21 PM
We have all stated our opinions on this subject, now it has taken on a life of it's own. This isn't about who's right and who's wrong. It's about being free to express one's self without fear of getting slammed. I say FWB -- rest in peace. Life goes on no matter what we believe in. Live your life without intentionally hurting others. Does it really matter if you are right or wrong in someone else's eyes?

no photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:05 AM
From me to you Carol -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25