Community > Posts By > Tom4Uhere

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 12/07/22 01:19 PM
In my opinion, one of the biggest mistakes that women make is the whole "I like him but will wait for him to hopefully chat me up first" thing.

It's a game, and is not reflective of what YOU really want. You WANT to talk to him, but you don't? Opportunity lost.

There's nothing wrong AT ALL about saying "hi" to a man or approaching in a friendly way (with WORDS). I'd bet 99 out of 100 men would love that. But you don't it. Why not?

Myself, I'm not a "chaser". However, I'll certainly say hi, smile, and approach within reason. If she's playing the "aloof" game, I'm done in an instant.

It's become a minefield out there for men. Will she be like "oh F+ck, here we go again" with attitude about being approached?, Will she think she's being harassed in some way? Does she have a bf/husband she'll sick on you? OR, will she be DELIGHTED you said hello? NOBODY KNOWS, and many men are clueless about your "signs" you give off.

Frankly, if women are not making it easy on a man they are interested in (in a store, wherever), it just won't happen. I'd say in a perfect world, with all the "harassment" uncertainties, it's the WOMEN that should be approaching now.

Think about it this way, there is a very high probability if a man approaches, it will not go well for him. However, if the woman puts in a bit more of the effort, she's probably looking at a 99% chance it will go well for her. Yet these "toxic men" as we are often called are expected to keep approaching?

I guess most women can keep being "aloof" and expecting men to risk EVERYTHING while they do nothing but maybe a slight smile and hope he takes the hint. Doesn't seem like a very smart strategy to me.

I can understand why some men have issue with this. Sexual Harrassment lawsuits have made everbody paranoid. There is a lot of mantruth in what you've said.

My gf looked at my M2 profile multiple times and I noticed she did so at different times during the day and night. A woman looking for some on the side will always check you out at certain times, like when her husband or bf is at work.
It was I who sent the first message..."I've noticed you checking me out and I'd like to know if you want to meet someplace in town to talk?"
She was pretty enthusiastic at the notion so we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet at McDonalds for a lunch. She didn't show!
I figured she got cold feet but after I got home, she called me again. Wanted to just come over to my house so I agreed to meet her at the corner gas station.
After I saw she was alone and looked like her picture I suggested she follow me to my place and we talked and had dinner, watched a movie.
The next day, she called and wanted to do it again.
I asked her "the same gas station?" she laughed.
Thing is, we've been together bout 4 years (no I'm not actually keeping track) and we are still upfront and honest with each other. Neither of us play a personality or try to be someone we're not.
Neither of us are interested in playing those games or leading each other on with crap.
Our relationship is strong and we are happy with it.
We both know we are not married and the relationship can end anytime by either one of us but we CHOOSE to be with each other.
Its really, really simple to do. If you can be honest with each other.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 12/06/22 10:02 PM
http://www.fantasticfiction.com/m/george-r-r-martin/
I didn't see it listed?

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 12/06/22 06:42 AM
I think the best way to present yourself is to be the person you actually are.
"Playing" a 'part' to find someone is deceitful.

It seems you are just looking for any man in general but its best to use your wisdom and select a man right for you. Less problems in the long run.

Many relationships go wrong from choosing poorly.
There's no gimmick involved. Who wants to play a ruse forever? Who wants someone who actually turns out to be someone they're not?

How can you find the right man when you haven't even figured out what the 'right man' means to you?
Figure out what you want then put yourself in their path and allow the magic to happen. Just realize the magic isn't guaranteed to be both ways.
When it is, you will both know it.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 12/01/22 07:54 AM
I once burped during pledge of allegiance in 1st period and had a HUGE cloud of weed smoke come out.
The whole classroom smelled like weed. It was too funny and the teacher (this was back in the 60s) was already stoned and laughed too.
Back then all you could get was Thai stick, hash or Mexican. Since I lived on a farm and 80% of my school were farmers, we all had our own 'crops'. A baggie full to the top was $5 if it wasn't free but most of the time it was free because if one person was out someone else had a fresh crop ready.
Oh, the Good Ole Days....

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 12/01/22 07:45 AM
Back when I was smoking it was great.
Had to stop due to work.
Now, 30 years later I might take a hit now or then but it makes me super aware and that, for me is now a bad thing.
I compensate for my pain and nausea so when I get a buzz, I feel the full effects of that pain and nausea.
People tell me weed helps with that but its been my recent experience if I smoke more than a few hits, I feel worse. Hell I have 1/2 a doob in the bedroom right now. My GF like it before bed so who am I to complain. Neither of us use it daily or even weekly. Just on certain occassions.

My Dr offered me a Rx but I declined. They won't give me the pain meds that actually work so I make do by mental discipline.

Oh, I am actually allergic to weed so back when I was smoking I got seriously stoned after I sneezed and coughed my way clear. My eyes always got seriously red and watery but holy crapola did I get stoned!

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 11/30/22 08:47 AM
Overclocking is not really a good thing to do to your equipment.
Its like running your engine in redline all the time.

Consider buying and installing more RAM.
Consider turning off unneeded apps running in the background.
If you are trying to run a game, consider buying a modern game console instead.
Consider a console upgrade.
Consider stacking consoles
Consider buying a gaming PC
Consider buying a higher capacity PC.
Consider stacking a console to your PC.

If you must 'overclock' be very aware of the heat.
Temperatures are extremely important in electronic equipment.
Read multiple websites on overclocking and try to only read the ones specific to your equipment because certain builds and certain manufacturers have different specs.

My gaming pc came with a higher end graphics and sound cards. My graphics card has overclocking limits. Try reading the forums at your graphics card manufacturer's website. You can read what others have done and what others have tried and failed. You will also get answers to your pointerd questions.

If you are overclocking a pc, you might find this free program helpful in determining values and getting info on your system.

CPU-Z
System information software

CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system :

Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
Mainboard and chipset.
Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
Real time measurement of each core's internal frequency, memory frequency.

The CPU-Z‘s detection engine is now available for customized use through the CPUID System Information Development Kit, a professional SDK built for the Microsoft Windows & Android.

HWMonitor
Voltages, temperatures and fans speed monitoring

Hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors

Perfmonitor 2
Processor performance and monitoring tool

Processor performance and monitoring tool that allows to track up to 4 processor-related events choosen in a model-specific list

powerMAX
CPU and GPU burn-in test

Test your CPU and GPU stability and cooling at maximum power and temperature.

This is just one website with a few programs but you can find hundreds of programs that will do similar stuff if you look.
Personally, the only one I need is CPUz because it gives me active clocks and benchmarking. It also gives me standard model, part #s and ratings of components. Ram lacency actual, cyde times and command rates. Plus, on the graphics card tab there is a 'boost' function which bumps up graphics settings to maximum manufacturer's specs.
A quick way to boot for game night.

If you are having truoble rendering art programs, look into more ram or a higher end computer.
You can also set your graphics card to high clock just for that application. (in graphics card settings.

System RAM is not the same as graphics card RAM.
Consider a higher end graphics card, just make sure your mother board and processor can handle it. CPUz can give you the manufacturer and numbers so you can check.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 11/30/22 08:16 AM
Yeah, I've done lsd25, mr natural, blue and yellow microdot and all those quirky names for acid in high school and college.

Thing about dropping acid is you need to be in the right mindset BEFORE you take it. It can actually make depression worse and cause people with mental disorders to act on naturally suppressed impulses.

The thing about acid, real acid, is it actually changes your spinal fluid, sometimes permanently.
I can still 'call up' certain feelings from tripping. I remember tripping vividly, now 35 years after the fact.
If I had some right now, I wouldn't hesitate to take it.

I've seen tracers, walls and ceilings melt and people talking with splashes of color but beyond the 'trippy' stuff I also found clarity and simplistic wonder at the world around me.
Acid helped me sort out what was real vs what I was creating. I owe my vivid imagination to my early days of acid. They paved the way to a clearer understanding of reality, raw and simple.

Like any drug, however, it can be addicting and it will make you more of the core person you really are. So if you are a thinker, you will think more. If you are a rapist, you will rape more, if you are a family abuser you will abuse more. If you are a violent person, you will be more violent.
Not like alcohol, you don't black out. You are fully aware of your actions and words.

"you need to be in the right mindset BEFORE you take it" includes your baseline personality.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 11/30/22 07:53 AM
yes, its a dreadful plan by those in power to kill all wildlife in the areas so people are forced to pay outrageous fees at zoos in order to see them.

plus, they transmit coded messages to the secret bases on the Moon.

let's not forget the brainwashing signal directed at us to make us follow, buy and consume products without thinking of the consequences.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Wed 11/30/22 07:45 AM
I'll tell you the same thing I tell my GF concerning her parents.

They are getting old. They could die at anytime.
After they're gone, you will wish you spent more time with them. So, take the time NOW while they are alive to enjoy them. Plus, don't make it all about YOU. Sit and listen to them, try to understand the world as they seen it. Let them tell you about the good 'old' times. Give them the attention they deserve and experience them with a refound sense of them as the person and not the parent.

Believe me, visiting grave stones, wishing you had 'made more time for them' doesn't really make you feel good.
So what if its an inconvience. So what if there's a bit of pain. They raised you, kept you warm, dry, safe and fed when YOU couldn't do that yourself.

Figure out what your mom used to like to do and try to bring that memory back to life for her. Play cards, find and watch an old show, ask her to tell you her favorite things like her favorite hat, dress, dance, places to go for fun, etc...

If its Christmas, do something she loved to do at Christmas - even if you never liked do it yourself. Do it for Her, not you. Make Her feel special, wanted, loved. There's plenty of time for you to despise her when you are by yourself.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 11/29/22 09:35 AM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Tue 11/29/22 09:36 AM
We always turn on the Christmas songs while we're decorating, and that night we'll start the tradition of one Christmas movie every night until Christmas day.

Still adding more...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 11/29/22 09:27 AM
Scientifically, prime numbers and pi are important only to us humans. So is Zero and Infinity.

Considering the fact we do not scientifically know of any extraterrestrials anywhere, if you were to meet one, the first thing you might notice is whether it tries to eat you or not.

Since we have never found life beyond our planet (yet), its safe to surmise all life eats to live.
So do humans taste good might be its first question. Then there's the question of whether it tastes good to us?
Once the 'food' question is out of the way, you might try to communicate.

Problem with communication is the fact communication requires commonality in some form.

Perhaps its evolutionary path lead it to develop its sense of smell as a form of communication?
It may smell you and smell your confusion or your fear. It might send pheromones to you and be insulted or confused when you do not respond.

Perhaps its way of communication is a mix of sounds, gestures and mind signals all at once?
Humans do that but without understanding what each signal means, it would be gibberish.
If you put up two fingers, say "two" and think "two" it may not understand what you are doing.
You might be insulting its grandmother!

By facing it directly you may be inviting a confrontation. By kneeling in front of it you may be signalling the planet Earth. By jumping in front of it you might be signalling your willingness to mate with it.
You Couldn't know what you do would mean anything you want it to mean BECAUSE it is not from this planet! You have no common frame of reference.

Anything you do might mean you want to fight, mate or eat it.

The only safe way to communicate with an extraterrestrial would be to observe it from a distance and learn how it acts and if there is more than one, how it communicates. BUT, even then, 1st contact would be a dangerous experiment.

Also consider the origin of your "alien".
Is it from a different planet in a different star system?
Is it a trans-dimensional entity?
Is it a lifeform from a far distant future of Earth?
- imagine you traveling back in time and meeting Homo Habilis (the first human). How would you communicate with them? How would you know what they do is them trying to communicate with you?
To them, you would be the "alien". You would have special coverings and special tools and make weird noises and move your arms strangely.You would stand upright and walk differently. They would probably try to eat you, or mate with you. You could try to explain to them simple math but they wouldn't grasp what you were doing. Even if you dumbed everything down to a child mentality they wouldn't be able to grasp your meaning because there would be no common frame of reference.

If there is no way we could effectively communicate with our own ancestors from our own planet, what makes you think we could communicate with something "truly alien"?

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 11/29/22 08:49 AM
If you Choose Wisely the marriage question works itself out.

The main problem is the fact many people Choose Poorly when choosing their partners.

While the fantasy is sweet, it usually wears off and reality sets in. Always try to look past the fantasy and see the reality of the person you are infatuated with.

Realize all people change as they live. Expecting someone to NOT change over time is a delusion.
Not seeing the changes is an illusion.

Realize while the other person is changing, so are you.

Use active, respectful communication to assist you both in accepting these changes.
Try to remember, if you loved them when you met them, they obviously were something special to you. If that love fades over time with you...its you that changed them into someone unworthy.

If you only thought you loved them when you met them and you see thru their deception eventually, you really only have yourself to blame for not choosing wisely in the first place. End the relationship before your passions cause you to do something you will regret.

Sometimes, people who were in love change so much they are no longer in love. End the relationship with respect. After-all you DID love them at one time.

Ask yourself if you Really see them or are you seeing who you want to see.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Tue 11/29/22 08:30 AM
New Year's Eve
Corned Beef & Cabbage...Watch the ball drop on TV

New Year's Day
Pork Ribs & Sauerkraut in the slow cooker

As a kid and repeated for my own
Christmas Eve: sled riding at night, hot chocolate night cap
Christmas Night: driving the neighborhoods looking at peoples displays, hot chocolate night cap

Now, I watch the home videos I recorded for Christmas when the kids were young.

By myself there are few traditions I do for any reason. My gf and I have our own celebrations but they are personal to us.

I've never really focused much on the Santa, Easter Bunny myths. Always tried to keep it all family related and focused on our own celebrations. Tho when the kids were really little we did do the Santa / bunny stuff, to give them that memory.
Tho, at Christmastime, no Santa decorations or wrapping paper. Presents were always wrapped in solids (silver or gold) with tied bows.

As for 'other' traditions:
1st snowfall snow angels
1st snowfall snowball fight
Ribbon candy for me / Chocolate covered cherries for my sis
TP 'trick' for trick or treat
Rotten apple battles
Family apple pickin
Family strawberry pickin
River rope-swing party
River back-to-school kegger party
Lake pontoon-boat night swimming party
Winter snowmobile 'hootch' camping
Springtime beach walk
Neighborhood bicycle tag
Leaf pile hide and seek
Spring & fall nature hikes (with my kids)

On birthdays, the birthday boy or girl gets to pick their dinner and does no chores.

Weekend family excursions: every weekend I would make sure we all did something as a family...
Visit museums
Visit the science center
Tour Purina Farms
Visit local parks for swimming and a picnic
Road trips

Yearly family camping trip
Deer season hunting trip
Annual co-worker fishing trip
Annual company party, sometimes at the shop, sometimes at a local amusement park (depending on how good the year was)
Annual neighborhood block party (usually at the end of summer)
Work's safety awards family banquet (also got our Christmas bonus checks)
Annual family reunions

Plus many other traditions...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 11/28/22 02:54 PM
Added more content to my site, now I'm watching it

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 11/28/22 09:42 AM
Believe it or not, "Battleship". It will surprise you!

Yeah, I liked both those films.

Remember Occupation

4.70 119 min
After their small Australian country town is annihilated by an overwhelming airborne attack, a group of civilians evade capture and discover they are now among the last remaining survivors of an extraterrestrial invasion engulfing the entire planet. As humanity falls under world-wide occupation, they form a home-grown army to fight back against vastly superior enemy forces. On the front lines of the battle for Earth, they are our last hope. less
Genre: Sci-Fi, Action
Release: 2018-05-25
Director: Luke Sparke
Production: SparkeFilms History Design
Cast: Bruce Spence, Temuera Morrison, Trystan Go, Jacqueline McKenzie, Stephany Jacobsen, Charles Mesure, John Reynolds, Dan Ewing, Ben Chisholm
It was a so-so, ho-hum movie

BUT...

5.10 128 min
Two years into an intergalactic invasion of earth, survivors in Sydney, Australia, fight back in a desperate ground war. As casualties mount by the day, the resistance and their unexpected allies, uncover a plot that could see the war come to a decisive end. With the Alien invaders hell-bent on making earth their new home, the race is on to save mankind. less
Genre: Action
Release: 2020-10-30
Director: Luke Sparke
Cast: Jason Isaacs, Mark Coles Smith, Ken Jeong, Temuera Morrison, Daniel Gillies, Dena Kaplan, David Roberts, Lawrence Makoare, Brad McMurray, Dan Ewing, Jet Tranter, Vince Colosimo, Katrina Risteska, Izzy Stevens, Zac Garred

Turn out to be much better! So much so, I'm looking forward to Rainfall part 2.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 11/28/22 09:32 AM
I'm sure there are near vacuum and high density areas of space (gas clouds and nebulae).
Sound might travel in those areas of space. It might have distortions relating to the density and composition of that particular substrate.

In the intent of this thread and the context of 'movie physics' "vacuum" is true vacuum.
In true vacuum, there is no sound in space because there is nothing for the sound waves to move. Its the same physics for moving and 'flying' in space in the movies.

Spaceships don't 'fly' in space. There is nothing for their surfaces to 'glide' upon. Spaceships can't turn by banking their wings. Those wings and aerodynamic structures have no significance unless the craft actually enters an atmosphere. But...it 'looks cool' so the effects team uses it.

There are two realities here.
The false reality many people think from watching movies, poorly made documentaries or inadequate education assumptions.
Then there is the actual scientific reality which allows space agencies to send craft millions of miles into the solar system and actually end up where they wanted it to go.

Mankind's current level of understanding is relatively new. There is far more going on in reality than we can possibly understand right now.

Science, like science fiction, constantly expands its horizons as we understand more. Science 'rewrites' itself because it constantly learns new things and sometimes those new understandings change our basic understanding of something to the point old truths must be updated to new realities.

Movie physics has little to do with scientific reality and more to do with the "wow' factor needed to make money.

2001 space Odyssey is a great movie for this. They get it so right.

I've seen that film multiple times and I also see many things they got so WRONG.
There's a lot of movies and TV shows which gets SOME of the physics right but it seems there will always be some movie physics needed to please the audience and bring in the money.
I've also watched live NASA footage of space...which by comparison is boring as hell.
Movie physics is needed to keep the intended audience interested.

The way I see it, there are a few different levels of understanding:
1. Fantasy - movie physics, entertainment physics and folklore (warp speed, time travel, wormhole travel)
2. Speculation - understanding based in science realities but unproven by scientific method ("black Holes" {singularities}, absolute zero physics, artificial intelligence}
3. Theory - understanding based on scientific method with limited 'proofs'. {quantum physics, particle physics, interstellar space)
4. Science - understanding proven to be reality, tho limited to our current understanding of our own domain. (fundamental laws, relativity, particle physics)
5. Unknown - 99.99999>% of the actual universe which includes a very large percentage of things we don't even know to exist.

Sound physics is based on how we detect sound. Our ears and microphones detect sound as changes in density waves. If there is no substance to carry the sound wave, we can't detect sound.
Local space is not empty but it is sparsely populated. [approximately 5 particles per cubic centimeter around Earth and the density decreases further from the Sun]The density of air at sea level is about 1.2 kg/m3 (1.2 g/L, 0.0012 g/cm3). Atmospheric density decreases as the altitude increases.
So on top of Everest you would need to 'crank it up' to listen to your favorite song at the same level you like it on the ocean beach.

Tom4Uhere's photo
Mon 11/21/22 12:11 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Mon 11/21/22 12:21 PM
Been working on Christmas and Thanksgiving movies all day, taking a break.

Also doing a suggestions for movies to watch

Holiday Season {Joy and Dread} Watchlist Suggestions

It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
A Christmas Story (1983)
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (1973)
Babes in Toyland (1961)
Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
Prancer (1989)
The Little Drummer Boy (1968)
A Smoky Mountain Christmas (1986)
Santa Buddies (2009)
An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving (2008)
The Great Rupert (1950)
Elf (2003)
Four Christmases (2008)
The Polar Express (2004)
November Christmas (2010)
The Santa Clause (1994)
White Christmas (1954)
Jingle All the Way (1996)
Christmas in Connecticut (1945)
Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)
A Christmas Carol (1984)
Daddy's Home 2 (2017)
The Nutcracker (1993)
Frosty the Snowman (1969)
It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (1984)
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018)
A Heartland Christmas (2010)
Home Alone (1990)
Alone for Christmas aka Bone Alone (2013)
Special Delivery (2000)
'Twas the Night Before Christmas (1974)
A Boy Called Christmas (2021)
The Greatest Store in the World (1999)
A Dog Named Christmas (2009)
Hogfather (2006)
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
Christmas with the Kranks (2004)
Jingle All the Way (1996)
Snow (2004)
Prancer: A Christmas Tale (2022)
Fred Claus (2007)
The Star (2017)
Deck the Halls (2006)
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (2002)
The Nativity (1978)
Saving Christmas (2017)
The Winter Stallion (1992)
A Country Christmas Story (2013)
A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
Shrek the Halls (2007)
Noel (2004)
Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too (1991)
Santa Claus: The Movie (1985)
The Year Without a Santa Claus (1974)
Deck the Halls (2006)
Holiday Inn (1942)
I'll Be Home for Christmas (1998)
Jack Frost (1998)
Dolly Parton's Mountain Magic Christmas (2022)
One Magic Christmas (1985)
National Lampoon's: Christmas Vacation (1989)

ThanksKilling (2008)
Krampus (2015)
End of Days (1999)
Christmas Holiday (1944)
Home Sweet Home (1981)
Killer Christmas (2017)
Intensity (1997)
A Christmas Horror Story (2015)
New Years Evil (1980)
Bloody New Year (1987)
The Children (2008)
Whoever Slew Auntie Roo? (1971)
Christmas Evil (1980)
The Last Thanksgiving (2020)
All Through the House (2015)
The Granny (1995)
Home for the Holidays (1972)
Sint (2010)
Two Front Teeth (2006)
Hanukkah (2019)
Santa Claws (1996)
It Cuts Deep (2020)
The Dorm That Dripped Blood (1982)
Silent Night (2012)
Iced (1988)
Mrs Claus aka Stirring (2018)
The Gingerdead Man (2005)
Silent Night, Bloody Night (1972)
Maniac (1980)
Inside (2007)
Sick for Toys (2018)
Deathcember (2019)
The Boneyard (1991)
Once Upon a Time at Christmas (2017)
Gremlins (1984)
The Christmas Season Massacre (2001)
Kristy (2014)
Black Christmas (1974)
Toys of Terror (2020)
The Day of the Beast (1995)
Terror Train (1980)
Deadly Little Christmas (2009)
Fractured (2019)
Bloodbeat (1982)
Dead End (2003)
Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)
Elves (1989)
Holiday Hell (2019)
Night Train Murders aka Last Stop on the Night Train (1975)
Holidays (2016)
Santa's Slay (2005)
Blood Rage (1987)
Red Christmas (2015)
Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984)
New Year's Evil (1980)
Shredder (2003)
Psycho Santa (2003)
Séance (2006)
Red Snow (2021)
Antisocial (2013)
Krampus Unleashed (2016)
Christmas Cruelty! (2013)
Better Watch Out (2016)
Happy Horror Days (2020)
Secret Santa (2018)
Mercy Christmas (2017)
Red Christmas (2016)

Alice's Restaurant (1969)
The Ref (1994)
Everly (2014)
Spider-Man (2002)
Rent (2005)
Under Suspicion (2000)
The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)
Die Hard (1988)
Trading Places (1983)
Assault on Precinct 13 (2005)
Mixed Nuts (1994)
Three Days of the Condor (1975)
Beethoven (1992)
Snowpiercer (2013)
Look Who's Talking Now (1993)
Catch Me If You Can (2002)
A Midnight Clear (1992)
One Way Passage (1932)
The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)
Entrapment (1999)
Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970)
Serendipity (2001)
Reindeer Games (2000)
The Philadelphia Experiment (1984)
The Time Machine (1960)
About a Boy (2002)
The Ultimate Gift (2006)
Better Off Dead (1985)
Friday Foster (1975)
Legally Blonde (2001)
Planes, Trains and Automobiles (1987)
The Poseidon Adventure (1972)
Lethal Weapon (1987)
Taboo (2002)
Space Station 76 (2014)
Baby Cakes (1989)
The Time Traveler's Wife (2009)
Little Women (1994)
Ocean's 11 (1960)
The Andromeda Strain (1971)
The French Connection (1971)
Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986)
I Never Promised You a Rose Garden (1977)
Ghostbusters II (1989)
Dick Tracy (1990)
The Ice Harvest (2005)
Friendsgiving (2018)
Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Strange Days (1995)
Desk Set (1957)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Rosemary's Baby (1968)
More American Graffiti (1979)
Tower Heist (2011)
Holidate (2020)
Curly Sue (1991)
Johnny Got His Gun (1971)
Rocky (1976)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
Bundle of Joy (1956)
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005)
Money Train (1995)
Funny People (2009)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
Clueless (1995)
Survivor (2015)
Enemy of the State (1998)
Edward Scissorhands (1990)
Night Train to Paris (1964)
The Hunt (2012)
Remember the Night (1940)
Iced (1988)
Spencer (2021)
200 Cigarettes (1999)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)
Poseidon (2006)
The Godfather Part II (1974)
Shazam! (2019)
The Shining (1980)
Operation Petticoat (1959)
Moonstruck (1987)
While You Were Sleeping (1995)
Steel Magnolias (1989)
About a Boy (2002)
Black Lightning (2009)
In Search of a Midnight Kiss (2008)
Grumpy Old Men (1993)
Die Hard 2 (1990)
Green Book (2018)
You've Got Mail (1998)
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
The Apartment (1960)
Ground Control (1998)
Cast Away (2000)
Fanny and Alexander (1982)
Home for the Holidays (1995)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Batman Returns (1992)
Get Crazy (1983)
Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977)
Jack and Jill (2011)
The Miracle of the Bells (1948)
Sleepless in Seattle (1993)
The Irony of Fate (1976)
Sunset Boulevard (1950)
Step Brothers (2008)
Forrest Gump (1994)
The Stud (1978)
Pieces of April (2003)
Carol (2015)
Made for Each Other (1939)
Mermaids (1990)
The Phantom Carriage (1958)
When Harry Met Sally... (1989)
Collateral Beauty (2016)

Tom4Uhere's photo
Fri 11/18/22 05:41 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Fri 11/18/22 05:47 PM
I was jammin tonight so a late start to the movies (which I'm starting now...)

1: Olympus Has Fallen (2013) part of the "Has Fallen Set"

White House Down (2013) a stand alone movie

And
Andromeda Strain (2008) ~ miniseries part of the Andromeda Strain Set

This week, starting Wednesday, my gf and I are making desserts for our local families for Thanksgiving.

We are doing Tangerine Dreamsicle cream pies and Kiwi Lemon-Strawberry Phyllo Tarts topped with chocolate drizzles.

Needless to say, I'm alone for the weekend this weekend (gotta keep it fresh).

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 11/17/22 02:44 PM
I enjoyed On The Line (2022)5.30 Rating
104 min
A host takes a call, where an unknown person threatens to kill the showman's entire family on air.
To save loved ones, the radio host will have to play a survival game and the only way to win is to find out the identity of the criminal.

Genre: Thriller
Release: 2022
Director: Romuald Boulanger
Production: BondIt Media Capital, CaliWood Pictures
Cast: Mel Gibson, Enrique Arce, Yann Bean, Luke Balleza, Alia Seror-ONeill, Paul Spera, William Moseley

It certainly wasn't what I was expecting...

Tom4Uhere's photo
Thu 11/17/22 02:39 PM
Edited by Tom4Uhere on Thu 11/17/22 02:40 PM
Tonight's Playlist (just started it)

Maze Runner 3: The Death Cure (2017) d obrien k scoderlario kh lee

Hunger Games 3: Mockingjay Pt 1 (2014) j lawrence l hemsworth
Hunger Games 4: Mockingjay Pt 2 (2015) j lawrence l hemsworth

Divergent 3: Allegiant (2016) s woodley t james j daniels n watts maggieq o spencer

Got a late start on the movies tonight because I was adding action movie sets to my site.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25