Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 08:32 AM
spinach

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 07:36 AM

the internet's made people really lazy to the point ppl don't know what a book is anymore...when you slap them with historical facts they always ask for a link

I agree. It makes people so lazy they don't spell out full words anymore.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 07:14 AM

I have an ethical question about how people gauge another persons character,,,with just one or two details about their life

If you had to pick the WORST of these three people who would you choose?

A. someone who worked charity every other day of the year, but cheated on their wife the other days

B. Someone who traveled the globe giving pro bono medical care nine months a year, took the summer off, and was convicted of (non fatal) domestic abuse of his wife one night,

OR

C. Someone who did neither good nor bad(assuming its possible for the sake of argument) all year long

Well obviously you don't watch Dexter!laugh A was a story line from it this past season. The guy was a church going family man and ended up being a serial killer who also abused his wife and children.
Everything just looked "normal and perfect" to everyone else.

As for the question, I don't understand the C part. Someone did neither good nor bad...then why put them in the scenario?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:55 AM

Try yidio.com. I just checked, it has season 2. :wink:

Thanx so much

It says it can't be found...

I guess I just have to wait...sigh

Well True Blood is two words. :wink: Here is the link for season two. You click on the links for each episode.

http://www.yidio.com/show/true-blood

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:46 AM

I once knew a guy who was attracted to women with "shaped" eyebrows.
Whats the wierdest thing that attracts you to a person?

Me? I'm attracted to big noses. Don't ask why, because I haven't the slightest.

Oh I love eyebrows too!!!! Especially when they are as exquisite eyebrows as these!!!! I can't take my eyes off these stunning beauties. Perfection!love

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:21 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:21 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:20 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:19 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:19 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:18 AM
Good luck with that.waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:15 AM

What do you consider small? What do you consider big? Mild-mannered and social are aspects of the owner. You have to get them out and about with people, kids and other animals.

Bulldogs and boxers are both high energy dogs.

Have you wandered through the AKC website and taken a look at their breed listings for an overview? Also, there's usually a list of dog shows, and you might consider wandering around and chatting with the owners and getting solid information, and a look at dogs. Take a notepad, and write down breeds you like or dislike. The AKC site also has breed-specific dog rescues listed too, if you want to go that route.

Regarding the comment by Vivian and the Vizla, that is an individual case. Some friends of ours has one who is an absolute doll, and loves having young babies crawl all over him. He also likes small dogs, and the rest of the family has a Scottish Terrier and a West Highland White Terrier over for family get togethers, and they all do fine. Finnegan is in obedience classes, agility, and is getting his Canine Good Citizenship award shortly. His owners love him, and expect him to behave. Ditto for basic health care. No dog should be so badly neglected as to have maggots in his ears!!!! Water dogs or not, that's obscene!

What were the two breeds you were interested in?

I agree with everything you posted. When someone says "oh this dog is bad with children" or whatever, it's the individual situation. Some people are scared to death of pit bulls because of their reputation. I've met pit bulls who are docile and lap dogs.

OP I think the allergies should be your biggest concern and then go from there. There are lists on line for recommendations for hypoallergenic dogs.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/07/10 06:09 AM

Some people can be georgous on the outside,and really ugly on the inside! Which do you perfer? slaphead

Considering someone "gorgeous" is perception and individual for everyone. Not everyone finds the same people "gorgeous". Same with "ugly" personalities.

Being a cocky azzhole myself, I tend to be attracted to the same type.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 04:00 PM
Try yidio.com. I just checked, it has season 2. :wink:

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:40 PM
Well I ain't reading all that.laugh But yeah, pigs are filthy animals. I haven't eating pork in 20 years.

Asalaam Alaykum drinker

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:34 PM

Where can one apply to be such an inspector? Would there be less male eye strain having to be fixed by a woman's gentle smack to the bobbing males head?

I personally think this is a dangerous precedent and am totally against this savage butchery. What do you think?

If you do reference a well-endowed female athlete, could you please post their picture?

Again, please post pictures.

That's a whole lot of trolling to get people to post boob pics. Do your own research. FFS, At 50 something, stop acting like a 13 yo boy!

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:15 PM

well,,,THAT may be,,,but EVERY GAY LADY IS HOT HOT HOT...

Every? Rosie O'Donnell? Really?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 12:11 PM

Have you checked it out? The guys are hot!love It's all guys on the downlow anyway. Such a waste. frustrated
i guess gay men try to look good for other gay menlaugh laugh

Just because a person is gay, doesn't mean they don't like good looking people. And seeing as men are way more visual than women, it would make sense.

As a person that frequents gay clubs and have many gay male friends, the majority of the time, they take better care of themselves than straight men as far as physical appearance. The eye candy is second to none. Put up the average gay guy in a club against a straight man at a sports bar, I bet the gay guy is in better shape.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:54 AM
Have you checked it out? The guys are hot!love It's all guys on the downlow anyway. Such a waste. frustrated

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:36 AM
^Leave her alone? She relishes in it. She is an attention whore. She doesn't mind it one bit. In fact, she has stated she wants more children. So don't think she wants to be left alone. Even her own mother thinks she is bat sh#t crazy.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25