Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 01:09 PM

Uh, no. Nice try. Go to the Club some night, and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's a meat market there and it's not just about dancing and having a good time. Oh, and on the beach? If you are dressed in an attractive two-piece bikini-thong, expect to be approached by men, that's just how it is, not what I think. Do not presume to judge me, I am merely an observer of human behavior.

I'm going by what you posted about "human behavior" and your notions of because that's the way it is and it should be accepted. Perhaps viewing woman as humans and not a product to be bought, you might understand that it's not alright in any environment.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:55 PM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Tue 02/16/10 12:56 PM

Maybe so, but if you're advertising a product, don't you think you might want to sell that product. And maybe if a particular client is being rude to you, you can politely ask them to go look elsewhere for their particular needs? Men are responsible, just not all men. perhaps you haven't met the "Horndogs." They usually come out on Friday and Saturday nights.

Wow are you digging yourself into a hole and it tells a WHOLE LOT of how YOU view women on a whole with that post right there. The words "product" and "selling" are two words you should not associate with women. Sorry, but that's how a douchebag perceives women. If a man cannot control himself if he is with a scantily dressed woman, then perhaps he should be locked up and kept away from the general population. What happens when he goes to the beach and a woman is in a bathing suit? Should he have the right to assault her verbally or physically because of the way she is dressed?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:48 PM
Oh Tom Jones still got a little somethin, somethin' goin on. He will be 70 this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3jIipfBqs

Record commercial from the 70s LOL (guess it's kind of like the old "Now that's what I call music" or whatever they show today)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XWyDEW2P1o&feature=related

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:41 PM
It's originally by The Cure. I was in a store recently and apparently it was remade which a little piece of me died that day. I don't by who though.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:37 PM

Can I open this topic up just a little more? Women, don't dress "heezy fo sheezy" if you don't plan on getting some. A lot of women act all surprised and victimizied when they wear sexually suggestive clothing and then men come on to them, and they never anticipated it. If you're going to play games, you better be prepared to show your cards, because someone may call your bet.

I have to disagree with you on this. Clothes have very little to do with people behaving like f@cktards. What a woman wears, should not give a man cart blanche on HIS behavior. Now granted, some women have no idea the difference between sexy and sleazy...big difference. Some are attention whores and that's all they got to work with. But men need to be responsible for their own actions and also not be shocked if HE gets smacked for inappropriate behavior.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:27 PM

I had to look up the G-rated movie. Makes sense now. I guess I assumed it was a cartoon.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:23 PM
Well it's a good thing the OP is cute.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 12:18 PM
The type of girls that do that are dangerous. Then when one of their implants gets deflated or their extensions ripped out or their orange skin starts streaking, they cry foul to Willie Wonka like the Jersey Shore hos they are. rofl I believe every girl on that show deserved an azz beating and it changed my stance on men should never hit a woman.

A lot of girls today, think they can get away with a lot of things they really shouldn't. It's the same ones that will antagonize a guy and then are shocked when they get hit. I am not of the belief that you never hit a woman. If someone is acting the fool and pushing the other one to the brink, I say have at her and knock the **** out of her so she learns her lesson.

Anyway, no means no and when a person uses that word (no matter the situation) they better mean it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:59 AM
Midnight Cowboy (Rated X) won an Oscar. I don't know the Rated G one. I will assume it's something Disney though. How about Cinderella.

On a side, Clockwork Orange was also Rated X but didn't win.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:52 AM

ALL NERD WOMEN REPORT HERE....... FOR ROLL CALL...........THANK YOU.........

Perhaps the "nerd women" can teach you to stop shouting at my eyes? I know capslock is a horrible drug like meth, but just say no. frustrated

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:51 AM
Never happened to me. But I don't chase after people. If someone wants to pursue me, they know where to find me. If not, I don't give it much thought. Also, unless someone comes out and tells me they are into me, I won't know. That's how self absorbed I am. Really, I don't think about whats going on in other people's heads.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:45 AM

Have anyone ever considered that " short bus " jokes and threads might be just a wee bit offensive to people with special needs children???

Just wondering.

I prefer the term window lickers...better?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:38 AM

hello everyone, my cuz told me about this site, so checking it out.Feel free to Rate my profile , be easy on me..I am new :)

What profile? Did I miss it? slaphead

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:37 AM

Recently ended a 5 year relationship, and I think I've forgotten how to date, flirt, pick up men. I've never tried online dating, and I'm not sure what to do.

You see what you typed up there? Now don't repeat that anymore to men you talk to.

As far as rating your profile, you don't have one. One sentence does not a profile make. Work on it. Glad I could help.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:34 AM

please. im begging you.

im new to the forums, but have been on the site for quite a while. so, instead of unreturned messages, i would just like to see what it is that repels women in my case.

Okay, but remember you begged for it!

You need to bring grammar and punctuation into your life. Also, start each sentence with a big letter. It's one big paragraph and run on sentence. I did not read it because of that.

As for photos, those are fine since they show you in different lights. I will tell you that a lot of people will find your tattoos a turn off, but some will love them. Then there is the facial hair you are trying to sprout. Either grow it or don't. If it's spars like yours is, I suggest shaving it.

Glad I could help.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:17 AM
I saw someone last Halloween as the Geico cash with eyes thing. It was pretty funny.

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned tampon or maxi pad or birth control commercials? Cheerful women dancing around in bikinis singing about taking the pill? Skinny chicks frolicking on the beach or at poolside, confident because they avoided leakage? Blergghhhh......sick

Ugh..."have a happy period!" OR "Sunday Monday Tuesday...etc etc etc...and repeat!" birth control ad.

There is a comedian, Sarah Haskins, who does segments on the net called "Target Women" where she talks about all different female problems and makes fun of them. This one is pretty funny http://current.com/items/90189621_sarah-haskins-in-target-women-lady-friends.htm

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:08 AM
Well if Kim Kardashian is any indication of what that ethnicity is about, then the women are beautiful. She is a dipshit though, so I guess you get the good with the bad. Good luck.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 11:01 AM
Most people can't handle brutal truth.

Just cut off contact with the guy if he keeps bothering you. Tell him to leave you the f@ck alone or lose his balls if he comes near you again.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/16/10 10:54 AM
People don't want to know the truth about themselves. People will also say someone is attractive that would break mirrors and dogs howl.

I've learned most people on dating sites that there is a reason why they are single but they blame their last relationship for the evils of future ones.

I've learned that ALL MEN cheat, and ALL WOMEN are gold diggers cause someone posted it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/15/10 01:09 PM

I smell a Spammer-Scammersurprised

I smell something HS.... Hey where's our other thread? gotta bump it...

I smell desperation. Just got divorced and says they want to get married again. Some people never learn. rofl rofl rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25