Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:26 AM
I think it means you are gf/spouse material and not just a fling. I would take it as a compliment.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:24 AM
I'm apparently a cold-hearted biatch who only cares about myself. It always seems the person is more into me than I am them.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:20 AM
Someone that is too clingy and needy.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:18 AM

I just discovered a site: People at Walmart.com...There are pages and pages of real hilarious photos....I promise you'll laugh!!

what

I used one of the photos there for my avatar and it got pulled for being offensive. whoa

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:07 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Tue 02/02/10 10:10 AM
Did someone say cars. I have 14 cars. At the moment, the majority of them are sitting in a FL warehouse. I haven't decided if I am going back there or not. Plus these cars aren't NYC user friendly. Since I am currently in NYC, I drive a Mercedes CLK.

Here are some that are stuck in FL.

Actually, this one was sold about 9 months ago. It's Kenwoods 1963 Cadillac Deville. It's soul purpose for me was to pick people up from the airport. LOL It's been featured in several magazines and music videos.

Ford GT

Lotus Elise

Ford Mustang

Porsche Carrera GT which got in a little accident by someone I let borrow it...before and after:

It was replaced with a Ferrari 360 Spider

So yeah, I like cars. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:21 PM

your horn is wrapped too tight, loosen up and enjoy life......course it's all a matter of taste

Yes it is a matter of taste, which some don't have.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:29 PM
Actually with Mutual Matches, you can't click on the profiles...which is ridiculous. You cannot tell anything from just some random pic. You can only hit the yes, no, maybe buttons. That is why i don't even look at them anymore. Maybe it is different with paid accounts.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:19 PM

I signed up on this on saturday night thinking there are alot of Single Girls out there looking for a Very Nice Guy but I checked my mAIL BOX AND There was nothing in it Why? Can someone tell me if this site really works?

G.M MIA-FLORIDA :smile:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Whoa...hold on there Speedy Gonzalez...

Let's break it down, shall we? Honesty is a good place to start when filling out the forum.
First, "average"? Really??? spock Second, you have nothing in your profile.

Next, when you signed up, an email gets sent within the first 5 seconds that you have to return and fill out the 100 point questionnaire within 60 seconds for the type of girl you want delivered overnight. I bet you didn't check your email. It does self destruct after 4 minutes though. I bet you didn't check your spam folder and missed your chance. Next time check the box!!!!

If you want instant gf experience, call a hooker.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:03 PM
I know the answer to this actually. No they can't write off the implants but they can write off their "costumes". Reason being is that it is not necessary to have implants to be a dancer, but it is necessary to have outfits to take on and off though. This includes shoes. Just gotta keep the receipts.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:55 PM
Meh, I thought the show was rather boring and predictable about who would win.

I don't think Pink peeing on the audience was "epic". I didn't think the "tribute" to MJ was all that great as everyone had on autotune.

Oh and Lady Gaga tries too hard. We get it already. She has talent, she's better heard not seen at this point. Her outfits are boring and tired. I guess she's trying to distract from her face and penis.

I kept hoping Kanye would show up to storm the stage when Taylor Swift won...who I totally don't get the hype. And nobody can explain it to me. Is she a Disney prostitot grown up or something? Or how much did her dad pay for her to be promoted?

Meh...I'm so not into any of the music featured last night. So maybe that's why I was bored.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:57 AM
Because the DHARMA Initiative was on the other side of the island and Ben Linus moved the island.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:32 AM
Life is beautiful.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:28 AM
I don't do the new math dating of women paying. Things must be different in other parts of the country. I've only learned about this new protocol since I've signed up for dating sites. To each their own.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:12 AM

When you realize the reasons the person you are dating is divorced in the first place and actually start having sympathy for their ex? Of course this is the time you are ready to end the relationship as well. This has happened to me but I did verbalize what I thought and it was a real wake-up call for him.

There is two sides to every story. Most likely the one you are/were involved with only told you their "version".

Then there are people who really don't see themselves how others do. They live in oblivion thinking everyone else is the bad guy, when in fact it's them. Live and learn and move on and don't do it again.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:08 AM
I will only date someone circumcised so they most likely will be from this country. It's that simple for me. Oh and if anyone asks me why, I will offend a bunch of people since the sensitive meeter is way up on this site and people have sticks up their azzes, so save your comments.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:54 PM

I find women that either have no job or women that expect you to be rolling in dough. Personally i would rather date a girl that's broke than one that is expecting too much! Wish I could find the balance!

If you are dating those women, you are choosing to do so.

If someone doesn't have a job, they have no business dating imo. Priorities! First you get a job, then you will have the LUXURY of dating. Horny? Use your hand...I would say hire a hooker, but if you can't afford to date, you can't afford a hooker.

Finding a job today is like winning a lottery. In your idea, the only people who should fall in love are the lottery winners. Dating and love has zero to do with income (ok, exception USA), otherwise 3rd world countries already would have gone extinct.

Oh here we go. Winning the lottery? Hardly. There are plenty of jobs, it's just people don't want to work for minimum wage. Yes and I do believe get your finances straightened out before you post your azz on a website looking for love. This is why the mass majority of people don't think. Rather be out screwing around instead of getting their priorities straight. Same thing if you don't have the finances, don't have kids. I suppose when a homeless person dates they bring them back to their cardboard box or the shelter or whomever's couch they are sleeping on. Fabulous and ideal. slaphead

And yes dating does have to do with income BECAUSE the guys with the least amount of gold are the first ones to cry GOLD DIGGER if they pay for a cup of coffee at a meet and greet and not get a bj in the parking lot.

AND check out the number one reason for divorce...it's money problems. So don't go getting all pc that everyone should be dating or find love. Straighten out your life, then go date. Okay, thanks for playing.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:42 PM

why would anyone write it off as sexual addiction and treat it any different? one affair or a string of affairs it's all the same.

cheating is cheating...if the addiction is to sex, why is it that one can't have the sex with their partner? or would that be looked at as having a healthy relationship?

it is funny how, often times it's when a person gets caught, all of the sudden, they have an addiction. what a great way to not have to take responsibility for ones own actions.

Yeah that.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:35 PM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Sun 01/31/10 11:38 PM
Elmo has a bad day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4H_1WSpoGs

I think he joined the Pants On The Ground Mafia. He's been spotted bustin' a cap in those that bad mouth him.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:16 PM

the thrill of the hunt!

Oh..but he DID catch him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk[

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:04 PM

To hell with the video.......

I must have stabbed that stupid "ok" button to see xenomoph naked like a thousand times! Nada!!!! This is BS!!!!

Only one-thousand? You're in line behind me bud.

rofl rofl rofl

I'm such a tease. oops

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25