Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:43 AM
If I had an SO, I wouldn't be on here typing.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:33 AM

It isnt necessarily possible to be both honest and kind..

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:31 AM

If you want to improve it, try adding a few capital letters.

I agree.....You have no idea how much it is bothering me, but not showing itflowerforyou

Agree.

Otherwise, you sound like many a country girls wet dream. Good luck to you.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:28 AM
One of the few profiles that gets a thumbs up from me. Like stated previously, just put what you are seeking in a person you want to date. Good luck to you.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:25 AM

He was in The "King and I". Close, WG. flowerforyou His love interest was Anna and it was a 1956 film.

You were thinking of "Anna and the King" from 1999 with Jodie Foster, Yun-Fat Chow, Ling Bai which is a remake of a stage play called "Anna and the King of Siam" -- which was adapted into a 1946 film. "The King and I" was a musical based on "Anna and the King of Siam".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049408/

He was a very famous and wonderful actor. Too bad some people are too ignorant to read and learn about things in life other than reality TV and the crap that passes for talent.

I don't think the OP looks like Yul Brynner at all. That's like saying ‘Where's Waldo’ looks like Brad Pitt. winking Yul was a regal, classy and intelligent man.

Nice! rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:21 AM

I want the cold hearted truth lol or if its good say it anyways.

You're 19. Step away from the computer and go meet people in real life.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:19 AM

How does my profile look? I would appreciate constructive criticism. Thank you.

Honesty is important in a profile when describing body type and age when searching for dates. Also change up the pics a bit. Good luck.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:07 AM
welcome waving

perhaps go in your local state forum if you are interested in people in your area. good luck.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:05 AM
welcome waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:05 AM
welcomewaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:04 AM
waving welcome

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:53 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Tue 12/29/09 07:56 AM

The low down on the Kermit and Lady Gaga situation, I found it.

Full article at People.com: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20305124,00.html

I know Kermit is trying be all bad boy and a ladies man, but I wonder if he found out about Lady Gaga's tucking? Miss Piggy is probably laughing her pig butt off about now. laugh

Apparently GaGa copped to this a long time ago, but somehow it didn’t make a splash in the news until there was video of her penis hanging out during a concert. The peen in question makes its big debut just after the 1:00 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlSCpURc3M&feature=player_embedded

So GaGa’s a hermaphrodite — I thought that was a politically correct term, but I’ve been informed the more PC term is “intersexual.” She has a penis and a vagina and she identifies as female. This is reportedly her statement about it, although take it with a grain of salt, because I haven’t been able to trace it back to any reliable source:

Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:44 AM

There's one of them tv preachers and he promises if you press your hand on the tv while he is broadcasting, he will save you. I don't remember his name. So at least with the guy above, you get some water.

And did you do it? Hey, at least that's free.
Nothing wrong with wanting to believe even if it seems silly.rofl

No, I'm not "save-able", I don't need to hold my hand up to anything to know that. whoa I called up and gave them a creepy neighbors address. I also like to call up for the free trial offers for ED and VD literature and send them to neighbors I don't like.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:39 AM

Too Many People Buy Things They Don't Need, With Money They Don't Have, Trying To Impress People They Don't Even Like....

Too many people use caps throughout a whole statement. spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:34 AM

I saw a profile from a woman that was looking for someone that's funny,kind,and all that,but must have all your teeth.What I want to know is,what if you find the person that perfect(as can be)and is everything you're looking for but don't have all their teeth! would you still take them or pass them by and hope to find another one that has all their teeth?Me I would take her because she can get teeth at the dentist.

I would pass. It is one of the first things I notice when I meet someone. Kissing is important and if you got f@cked up teeth, then I ain't going no where near that. I'm shallow like that.

Of course, some men wouldn't mind a woman with no teeth. It's better for oral sex.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:22 AM
I'm so good looking, when I look in a mirror, it tells me I'm the fairest in the land without asking. I heard the same thing happens to Chuck Norris. shades

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:10 AM
I thought Chuck Norris controlled the internet? No? whoa

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:17 PM

To the two above, thanks for proving my point of the spin control separated people put on it. Separated Is married. Thank you. drinker

not a very friendly comment, is it? Things in live are not always simple.

Well they did prove my point of the semantics some try to spin on what the truth of a situation is.

And yes, it is that simple. You are either married or you are not. It's called getting a divorce FIRST before continuing on like you are single and calling it a separation. One person said they were "separated" for 8 years. 8 YEARS! How convenient for them to continue to date while married and call it a separation. I, for one, would not drink that Kool Aid if someone fed that to me. But go right ahead.

Why get a divorce first because you say so?? rofl

I said I was separated for over 8 years and this affects you how??? I'd not offer you any KoolAid, might have offered you a cold beer but not partial to KoolAid, so drink it if you like or dont if you'd rather not.

You are free to believe what you'd like to believe, just as I am.

You control yourself, your actions and your beliefs just as the rest of us control ourselves.

Agree, disagree, either way I had a blast while "separated for 8 years", am having a blast now legally "divorce", but had I met you earlier, I'd have gotten a divorce much sooner :laughing: or maybe not biggrin

Why bother getting divorced at all if it didn't matter and you were fine with the way things were? You continue to validate what I said about spin control. Cop outs are only good if you get someone to actually believe it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:07 PM

I guess I would have to say that with all these thoughts that I am a hypocrite.. lol... Let me explain why I say this.

I am still legally married. I am also legally seperated, for 4 years now. We live in completely different homes an hour away from eachother.

We do not plan to ever live as a married couple again though. I date sometimes but I always tell people that I am legally separated and not divorced.

The whole reason I started this post was because the man was still married, not legally separated and they still live together.

Yay, all the married people dating and then will cry foul when another married person approaches them. sick

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 12:01 PM

To the two above, thanks for proving my point of the spin control separated people put on it. Separated Is married. Thank you. drinker

not a very friendly comment, is it? Things in live are not always simple.

Well they did prove my point of the semantics some try to spin on what the truth of a situation is.

And yes, it is that simple. You are either married or you are not. It's called getting a divorce FIRST before continuing on like you are single and calling it a separation. One person said they were "separated" for 8 years. 8 YEARS! How convenient for them to continue to date while married and call it a separation. I, for one, would not drink that Kool Aid if someone fed that to me. But go right ahead.