Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 08:30 AM

I keep attempting this dating thing, contacting thing, getting to know people deal and I am now seeing a pattern in myself.

I get to know the guys and can even like them but I stall when it comes to moving from the casual contact into a more intimate contact.

It has been 5 almost six years now. I am doing the same online and in person.

I have been doing a lot of self work but I guess I am not addressing it.

What to do????

First of all, if you say you've been looking for someone to date, perhaps make your profile so that it corresponds to that. You state you are looking for friendship.

Now I'm not meaning to be harsh with what I am going to type next, I am just stating what I read in your profile and what could be your problem with getting into a relationship.

It says you have MS. You are going to have to meet someone who would be okay with that. Next you state you are overweight. Again, you are going to have to find someone who is okay with that. Put them together, that's a few strikes against you from the get go. Hopefully, you find a man that will be understanding.

Even people who do not have these things, find it difficult to date. And if it's been that long since you've really dated someone, you might want to look at the obvious.

You seem like a very kind woman and I wish you the best. flowerforyou

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 08:16 AM
You had fun for New Years. That's all that means. If you've tried to call her and she hasn't answered back or if she hasn't tried to contact you...if you haven't heard from her since then...move on. Oh and if she does contact you, you've already fallen into the friends zone...if she liked you in a romantic way, she would of contacted you already. So when she takes advantage of your friend status and you are liking her more than she likes you, print out my post and show it to her and then ask her if this is true. I'll be waiting. Go on...spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 08:04 AM
People actually meet from here? noway

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 08:02 AM
I've asked this before but why can't people finish one relationship before involving other people? If a person is still living with a former partner, then who the f@ck told them they should be dating? Really? That's not at all awkward when you bring the date home? Anyone getting involved in such a situation deserves what they get...on both sides.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 07:56 AM
I'm Batman...and your point is? spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 07:51 AM
"Oh I'd go for the good job with less pay" spock

Oh please, everyone is so PC. If you could make a million dollars a year scrubbing ejaculate off a peep show booth floor, you would do it. If you could could make a million dollars scrubbing toilets, you would do it.

Now watch all the ones that come back with, "oh not me". Yeah okay. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/06/10 07:41 AM
I only flirt with people I find unattractive to get what I want from them. Most men are easy to manipulate if you have boobs. Yeah, whatever, I know I'm a horrible evil person. I already have my one way ticket to hell.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 07:44 PM
Some people need a verbal b#tchslapping to jolt them back into reality. Pointing out the obvious doesn't mean its a bad thing. Whether it's insulting or not is of no consequence. The person put their whining rant online, they shouldn't expect everyone to look through the same dim bulb fog and sing kumbaya all the time. Especially when they barely type a coherent post.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 07:31 PM
Wow basing relationship advice on urband dictionary. I am sooooooo pissed I didnt' think of that idea. Please visit my website.... stupidshitanyoenwillbelieveastruthbyretardsinslang.gov... make sure you click all the ads. laugh

My next website will be aplaceforwhiningmentoputtheirbigboypantieson.org

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:45 PM
waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:44 PM
waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:39 PM
Yeah I'm bored too. yawn

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:38 PM
waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:30 PM

What ways do some of you cope with the anxiety of being alone?

What outlets do you have to deal with 'third wheel' syndrome? Or when you see a happy couple together at any given time and you think, 'why not me?'

How do you stop yourself from thinking, "I'm the only one that doesn't have anybody,"?

This post is totally different from what your profile states. You state you have roommates so you can't be that lonely. Loose the emo mentality. That should of ended at 21. Anything older it becomes pathetic.

Listen, you are 26 and live in Orlando. I'm pretty sure with Mickey and the gang around you can find one of them to pal around with. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get out and do something.

Who the hell cares what everyone else is doing. Find friends that aren't part of a couple. Don't count on your friends to be your cruise director. If they are in a relationship I can guarantee you it ain't all wine and roses. I bet they aren't even get laid very often. So don't be too envious. Every one of my friends that are married care more about my dating life than their own marriages. Tells me how exciting theirs must be. Just sayin.

Now get off your butt and go do whatever the kids are doing in Orlando these days.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 03:18 PM

an otter, hangin out at the beach ,swimming and eating sushi.... oh yeah an otter for sure
laugh laugh I was gonna say otter. They always look like they're having a blast.

What's not to love???happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUk3T2Kfno

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 11:29 AM

I'd do it but then they'd think I actually wanted to hold them a conversation.frustrated

Yeah, that could be a problem. It's been so long since I actually HAD a conversation with someone who was able to transcend the amoeba-discussion parameter, or ADP, as we in the trade call it....

You send the email and block them. Then they will come on the forum and talk about it. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 11:10 AM

what about the ever popular, if you want to know ask me slaphead

And it's always in the really empty profiles so that you have nothing to ask ABOUT.

I've been tempted to write and say, "Yeah, there is one thing I'd like to ask you -- why are you too lazy to write an actual profile?"

But I resist the impulse. So far.

Double dog dare ya.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 11:07 AM

They are a rare gem but a good find! The lower end stores won't work for your hunt though! laugh A Walmart Superstore will not yield the top quality hotties (not that you would shop there)! slaphead

Whole Foods, organic, or gourmet stores are your best bet. You find the fitness trainer types or the artsy chefs at the exclusive places. tongue2

sooo.. Delies, organic and gourmet type places, and all I gotta do is tell you that I love to cook, healthy foods, that whole bit. Aspiring chef? Awesome

LOL that wouldn't work with me cause I used to be a chef. I would give them the third degree about where they studied or restaurants they worked in to gauge how truthful they are. It is funny how all the boys that work in those stores talk to me though. I have a bish pleeeze look on my face at all times. Be afraid....very afraid!explode

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 10:49 AM

I heard Jim thought of Kermie as his own son.:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHV1o9TE-8

:cry: :cry: :cry:

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/05/10 10:27 AM

the few girls i know like to exercise swim in one peace suits cause they dont risk falling off, decent flexibility. as for if u get rawness in the crotch u should either find a lube or get 1 size bigger swim wear.

wow, that was one smooth trasniion......from one piece vs two piece to HER CROTCH? ... really?

how?

rofl rofl rofl
Crotch lube.

I figure if someone is over the age of 10 and doesn't know what is appropriate apparel for exercising, then well nobody can really help them. I say wear lucite high heels to exercise if you want to troll for attention.