Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:55 AM

anytime

legal separation n. a court-decreed right to live apart, with the rights and obligations of divorced persons, but without divorce. The parties are still married and cannot remarry. A spouse may petition for a legal separation usually on the same basis as for a divorce, and include requests for child custody, alimony, child support and division of property

another point,, some people choose the separation without court involvement similar to how some choose to pay support for their child without court involvement

So what you're saying is, I don't know... is that the people are still married, right? Again, spin control.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:41 AM
I actually mention this in my profile. I don't care how good looking you think you are but I will be the judge of what I deem attractive. Your moms opinion doesn't matter to me either.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:36 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Mon 12/28/09 11:38 AM
To the two above, thanks for proving my point of the spin control separated people put on it. Separated Is married. Thank you. drinker

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:29 AM
There's one of them tv preachers and he promises if you press your hand on the tv while he is broadcasting, he will save you. I don't remember his name. So at least with the guy above, you get some water.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:26 AM
It's blurry, you have a hat on and faced sideways. It's good if you don't want anyone to know what you look like.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:19 AM

Try to restrain from calling woman "chicks".

Come on now. There are a whole lot worse things he could have called them.

Okay...fair enough...I supposed then it's okay to call men "d!cks" when referring to them? Fair is fair, no? spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:14 AM

Try to refrain from calling woman "chicks". Not every woman is a groupie.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:13 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Mon 12/28/09 10:14 AM
double post..

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:00 AM

It's just a simple question! Why does it have to turn into the inquisition of dating? Just be happy someone wants to date you. No wonder men are so confused by women. I feel for you guys. I'd be gay if I was a man. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:51 AM

In the US, we used to only have like 10 channels, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and a few others. Now you can't just plug in a tv and have it broadcast. Anyways, we are forced to have cable, satellite, or a little conversion box. It's mandatory or no tv. We had to walk to school in 10 feet of snow uphill too and we didn't complain about it.laugh

You would if your government were squeezing blood out of your stone and robbing you blind!

Nobody has to have a tv, internet or any other LUXURY to survive. There is a difference between need and want. You may want all those things, but you don't need them. If you WANT them, then you NEED to pay the appropriate fees. Unless you figure out that you really don't need to actually pay for them.:wink:

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:38 AM
One line does not a profile make. There's a lot of competition out there, you are going to have to try harder if you are serious.

Since you are going to have to update it anyway (you state you want to find someone to spend the holidays), try adding something more for the long term since you state you are looking for a relationship. In the stats, it already has that you are single and don't have children. You don't need to repeat any of that basic info. Add more pictures too.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:33 AM
Pictures are good. But you called yourself annoying. If you are here to date, try and not use negatives when describing yourself.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:28 AM
What profile?what

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:09 AM
My question is, why can't separated people grasp the concept that they are STILL MARRIED? I don't care what spin they put on it, they are still married. It's complicated? No it's not. They are still married. frustrated

XenomorphEyez's photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:51 AM
In the US, we used to only have like 10 channels, ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS and a few others. Now you can't just plug in a tv and have it broadcast. Anyways, we are forced to have cable, satellite, or a little conversion box. It's mandatory or no tv. We had to walk to school in 10 feet of snow uphill too and we didn't complain about it.laugh

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:51 PM
Put your preferences in your profile if you don't like what you are attracting now. If you like clean shaven, then say so in your profile. You like tall men, then say so. You'd rather they not wear plaid or resemble Dog the Bounty Hunter, then say so. You don't like motorcycles, say so. You hate the color orange, then say so. Put something. You get about 10,000 characters to put in your profile, use it. If you leave yourself wide open and don't set any boundaries, every guy with internet access will think he is your type. It may not stop all the undesirables, but it will cut down on them.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:43 PM

I am good looking. Just shy until I know someone. I don't do the bar scene. How do I meet women? Any advice.

Not buying it. Hmmm, for someone so shy, you had no problem with telling us of your self perception of good looking. I don't think you are shy at all. A shy person wouldn't put themselves out there like this to draw attention. spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:27 PM

The need to be the center of attention
:smile: frown laugh sad :tongue: :wink:

I like to start an avalanche, then quietly step out of the picture and watch it unfolding. pitchfork

laugh

Like shooting fish in a barrel. shades

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 12/27/09 01:36 PM
LOL that pic makes me itchy in certain parts of my body. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 12/27/09 12:27 PM

Rip mattress tags and turn in DVDs un-rewound:banana:

pitchfork I'M AN ANIMAL!

You don't have to rewind DVDs...just saying. :angel:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next