Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:33 AM
I think the OP took a wrong turn. laugh

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:32 AM
Oh I thought of something. People that start threads but don't answer their own question. spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:27 AM
I thought it was a great comedy. I couldn't stop laughing. The ending was a little too Blaire Witch for me. I find it amusing people think it's real considering on the dvd they have alternate endings. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:24 AM
I will have to disagree. I would have to say the movie sucked. I've seen the Broadway show 5 times though and it was one of the best plays ever. The show closed a couple of years back and feel bad that people have to rely on the dvd and not get the full "rent" experience.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:13 AM

Hey guy,

What is this? Isn't this a Penang-Malaysia website. Why the hell all the damn Americans here

Hey guy...what IS this???? Must of taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque. It happened to Bugs Bunny. Then he ended up in a cave with with Ali Babba. Just watch out for that Daffy Duck fellow. He's a greedy lil bastid.shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLgqPNCLyeA

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:01 AM

It's basically a booty call with one specific person, no strings, no feelings, no nothing. When someone gets attached it's over, and someone almost always gets attached.

What she said. A lot of people go into such a situation thinking they can handle a just sex situation but one person will start to get feelings and almost always will not end well.

I have read profiles in which men state they want a friend with benefits or they state a they want no strings attached. I think WTF why don't they just go to a bar or a prostitute. grumble grumble

Because they wouldn't be getting free sex and a bar type situation or prostitute would be a one time thing most likely. From my very limited knowledge from reading posts on FWB, it is an ongoing situation of just booty calls. If they start doing other things together, then too me that defeats the purpose I think. Wouldn't that be a bf/gf situation aka a relationship?

Probably because I'm old, I've not grasped the concept of f@cking my friends. Never been in such a situation. I like to keep my friends out of my sex life if anything. I would think it would be the quickest way to lose friends. I'd rather have the friendship.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:44 AM
I have too many things to list.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:39 AM
I actually envy you and thinks that's awesome. I'm kind of useless with anything but driving a car and putting gas in it. I can change a tire though. Good luck to you in your chosen profession. happy

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:33 AM

Why would you choose to use a picture of yourself that was taken 5, 10, maybe 15 years ago knowing darn well that you dont look like that any more?

Its kind of like false advertising isnt it?

Oh this is easy. Because everyone tells them they look at least 15 years younger than they really are and they feel and act that age, silly! spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:27 PM
Takes me shopping.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:26 PM
Pimp. I think it would be awesome to have people sell their bodies for money (men and women) and then give me half the money for fear I would kill them. I'm a humanitarian, what can I say.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:21 PM

Do you think YOU can find love, or your great happy other..

IF,,,you don't first have sex with THEM????whoa scared

FFS, why,,, do YOU type like THIS????? IF it's a MENTAL problem, i APOLOGIZE.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 01:17 PM

I wonder about anybody on here that doesn't have a photo of themselves posted. People always say how much they value honesty and how they hate liars. One picture is worth a thousand words. You can usually spot a fake or a liar by their photo...especially if it doesn't match what they say about themselves.

I don't post my pics on here because I don't want men contacting me. The people I want to talk to already know what I look like.

Yeah but it's not like you never posted a pic of yourself. There are pics of me in my profile, just not my avatar. It's cut down on the creep factor.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:50 PM
Unless someone breaks cameras, they are photogenic. Everyone never likes every pic they take of themselves. They can still take a pic of themselves. Sometimes I scare small children and dogs if I go out without makeup. I've learned to deal with it. But I still post pics of myself on my profile.

If he doesn't want to send you a pic even after you sent one to him, he most definitely is hiding something. I would tell him you don't feel comfortable talking to him anymore unless he wants to send a pic to you.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:43 PM

HEY, YOU WANNA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE????laugh

You obviously havent seen this....laugh laugh laugh

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/254869

LOL I ain't scared of you. Bring it. smokin

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:33 PM

women smell desperation like sharks smell blood in the water

Especially when someone has posted the same
subject/request twice in the same forum :)

LOL well he didn't find one in the last 10 minutes and thought he would try again.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:31 PM

so just wanted to get a opinion of sorts on verbal abuse.

my so called boyfriend when he gets made or angry at me will cuss at me like for example i asked him if i could go out with friends and he replied through text message "do whatever you want im throwing up blood here so just go enjoy your damn self"

granted hes in another state playing solider right now and i wasnt gonna go out if he was throwing up blood when he always talks to me he told at at one point in a text i told him i was gonna stay in and he was like "then be ignored i dont ****in care"

it just seems when he gets angry he just cusses at me and thats not ok.

and its not the b word ot anything its just the f word and gd word and blaming me for me bugging him

oh and i got fired to day..

Sorry about your job.

What do you mean he is "playing" soldier?

This whole situation leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Lots of growing up on both sides of the situation. You seem to be making excuses for his behavior by saying it's not the b word so you dont' feel it was that bad. If you say so. Personally, I don't like to be disrespected and I for damned sure won't be having to ask someone permission for anything.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 12:20 PM
It's a shame but I always expect the worst when I get pics from people that don't post pics and want to talk to me. I've never been pleasantly surprised.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:34 AM

They always say. "show me your friend and i'll know who you are" can you proudly show your friends not being afraid of what people will say about you

I actually say that quite a lot. Birds of a feather and all. I have very few people I call actual friends. I would say we are pretty similar. I have lots of acquaintances though and don't know them well enough to know if I am like them.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:28 AM
Ah see you've become one of the sheep that think if you put sugary syrup in coffee it makes it taste better. Starbucks has to do that because nobody would drink it otherwise. Coffee is supposed to taste like coffee and not covered up to hide it. Signed Coffee Snobgrumble

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25