Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:48 AM

I push the line on here so often, every time I see I have mail, I think it's the mods gettin' on me. I go, oh chit!laugh slaphead

Me toorofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:41 AM

ROTFLMFAO!rofl rofl rofl rofl

We have a winner.:laughing: :laughing:

I couldn't help it. tongue2 :laughing:

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:21 AM
I used to be a bartender. Guys will talk to girls who will talk to them back. If you have a sour look (no matter how cute you are) nobody is gonna talk to you.

Maybe it had nothing to do with hair color? The blond might have been more friendly and open to conversation. The other girl could of been a b!tch who thought she was too good to talk to for all you know. Maybe the blond had big boobs cause guys like them.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:08 AM
Someone in Germany beat them to it. These ones make breathing and pleasure noises and have a pulse. They also make a male one BUT th penis is flaccid. Site not safe for work http://first-androids.de/

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:56 AM
good luckwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:56 AM
waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:55 AM
good luckwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:54 AM
rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrSN7176XI

scared

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:27 AM

laugh

Ladies, I am a good man....I cant seem to find a good woman!

This is funny to hear from a shirtless guy wearing a Playboy collar.spock

rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:25 AM

I have been 'asked' out on another dating site, the guy seems nice after looking at his profile, but the problem for me is, I am 5'6", and he is only 4' tall!! I would feel so awkward!! What do you think?? Would you guys just 'overlook' the height issue, and 'meet'?? Thanx!:heart:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Funniest post I've read today.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:20 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Wed 01/13/10 07:22 AM
Edit: I didn't read the whole thread before I posted, I'm glad some other people called you out too.

I stil dont know why the ladies here on mingle2 n the outside world waits for guys to show interest first.If lady does the same,it does'nt mean u are cheap.Anyways,i am single and available,distance is not a problem.Mail me n i'll get back to you.Good girl!

"Good girl"????? WTF? That's how you talk to dogs, not women. Holy crap. Good luck with ANYONE contacting you.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:16 AM
Meh, just another money making idea that's going with what is considered popular. You can go on any site and set your age restrictions. They are just going after a demographic.

I'm going to make my own dating site. whinerloversdating.com since they are most notable on every site I've been on. laugh

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:08 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Wed 01/13/10 07:11 AM

Some just choose to involve themselves in some situations in the name of " getting back at em ".

People like that simply cannot allow anyone to get " one up " on them.

They will, instead, justify ( if only to themselves ) immature behavior.

Exactly!

Wow you showed them!whoa Holy cow, talk about bitter baggage. Who gets revenge through music cause their ex is having sex with someone new? WTF? I thought only 16 year olds did this type of stuff. The only one that's going to be looking like a fool is you OP. They are the ones calling the cops on you. She has moved on and I suggest you do the same thing. I suggest whatever pride you have left and just remove yourself from the situation.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:48 AM
At this point in my life, I'm more concerned if they have a career and done breeding.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/13/10 06:28 AM

You all are funny. You complain about some one complaining. Thanks for the laugh. I do feel better. ****, and I don't care one bit about what any of you thinks. You're all still on a dating site.

I know you are, but so am I. grumble

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:00 PM

After seeing the ads for the Gay Bears dating site, I may have to radically reassess my whole belief system.

I missed that one. Who would have guessed that Bears could be gay. Not me.

I am begining to see why I cant find someone to date. I am neither a bear, thug or gay. Great, more people out of my dating pool.

Oh the gay thugs don't mess with the gay bears...totally different demographic. Gay bear is a big hair guy. A chub is a bear but not quite as hairy.

Gays have a lot of subgroups. There are 'twinks' and 'hunks' and queens etc etc.

Then there is the whole lesbian subgroups, but I'm not familiar with them. I suppose there could be a lesbianthugdating too. BUT I'd be pretty scared of a lesbian bear dating site. scared

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:40 PM
This is what my Mac does to virusesrofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:25 PM

Apex Twin really freaks me out with all their videos.

Rubber Johnny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXyIB2L52Dc

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:02 PM

There are many red beauties ... Young Shirley Maclaine, Rita Hayworth, Arlene Dahl, Katherine Hepburn, Deborah Kerr, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Tina Louise, Lindsay Lohan, Gillian Anderson, Sissy Spacek, Marcia Cross, Angie Everhardt, Tilda Swinton, Tori Amos, Mila Jovovovich, Marg Helgenberger, Franke Polente, Molly Ringwald, Debra Messing, Amy Adams, Shirley Manson, Rachel Clare Hurd-Wood, Rachelle Lefevre, Christina Hendricks, Cate Blanchett, Kate Walsh ...

Lindsey Lohan is an exquisite beauty!

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25