Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 11:39 AM

Yeah...preferences really blow when they don't fall in line with your personal attributes...

You've noticed that, too, huh?:wink: laugh

Bingo! It's amazing what some people think they deserve and not what they are compatible with. It's not just an age thing. Hey even George Castanza didn't want to date a bald woman. But everyone isn't always their worst critic. Sometimes reality just passes some folks by. Then they will wonder why they are not getting their emails returned.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 11:25 AM

Yes it jolly well does!! Take a look at Ronnie Wood and his latest flame, see what she says about him!

Ronnie Wood and Eye Candy

She's on Celebrity Big Brother now, I still can't figure out how dating someone makes you a celebrity...but I digress...they are no longer "dating". She is getting her 15 minutes and will be out of the house soon enough and back to waitressing I'm sure. She has rejected the advances of a guy her own age in the house. So maybe she really does like men 50 years her senior. Age aside, everyone keeps calling her a gold digger. Well...she's pretty bad at it considering she forgot to get any gold before the relationship ended. If she was smart, she should be spending all her time learning from the Master Of Gold digging who entered the house...Ivana Trump.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 10:35 AM

I don't believe in marriage.

K Xeno cut it out.... You're making me all funny in the pantztongue2

Nah...I bet what's in your pants was funny before I showed up. drinker rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:34 AM
I like Pickles Oblong.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:30 AM
I don't believe in marriage.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:26 AM
I found someone that stole $10,000 from me 15 years ago when I let them live with me for a month. I'm still contemplating whether to contact them and act like I forgot about it. I know I'll never get the money back.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:23 AM
Good luckwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:11 AM
Good luck. waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:06 AM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Thu 01/14/10 09:10 AM
OMG What??? Off to google.

Sexy sexy voice. He was younger than I thought.

RIP Teddy.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:05 AM
^You would think with that body he would of turned to male prostitution and pay off his debt. Perhaps the drugs made him not able to perform.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 09:00 AM
Yeah he probably deactivated it himself. Doesn't mean he canceled his account. He seemed to have posted several "thought provoking" threads looking for some kind of answers. Hopefully he will be back. If you guys are friends with him off site, perhaps contact him.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:55 AM
Good luck to you. waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:55 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:54 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:53 AM
Good luck to youwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:53 AM
Good luck to you. waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:52 AM
Good luck to you. waving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:51 AM
Duuuuuuude! It's Jeff Spicoli. :laughing:

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:48 AM
Awesome. Thank goodness you're here.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:43 AM

Where are the Chicks on mingle2 gone?A young,handsome,educated and responsible guy like me as been on mingle2 for several months,yet i am still single and lonely.I think the ladies should start mailing the guys and not just sit back and fold their arms waiting for the guys to make the first move.If you are out there,I am available.Thanks

Foghorn Leghorn gets all the chicks. I don't know what your problem is. Put on a chicken suit and go roost.

You forgot to add..."I'm no Brad Pitt" and "nice" to that. Try that and see what happens.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25