Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:26 PM
Well here is a really bad copy (sound is horrible...really horrible) BUT you can see what's going on. I got about 10 minutes in and I gave up. I had it on mute. LOL

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/56613

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:05 PM

No Country For Old Men....what a pile of crap that was.

I actually really liked that movie. Maybe Javier distracted me. love

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:03 PM
The Ace of Spades. explode

I actually met him one night in LA at the Roxy. Very down to earth guy.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 03:11 PM
Here is the opening scene for season 6 if you want to watch it...the first episode got leaked on line but that site got taken down

http://vodpod.com/watch/2953736-lost-season-6-opening-scene-spoilers

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:51 PM
If you want to catch up with it like I am, there is a channel here and all the Losties are watching and chatting. glasses Right now they are showing season five finale.

http://www.justin.tv/jackedlost#r=1a0JiW0

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:48 PM
Well if you posted things you aren't proud of and you just got here, then just make another account and delete this one. Good luck.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:39 PM

Best was probably Journey, worst had to be Nick Gildner as opener.

I saw them in the 70's then again in '08, big difference when Perry left the band...When I saw them in '08 Cheap Trick and Heart played then after a few songs of Journey we left. The lead singer they found off of Youtube...sorry...rock love ballads singe me nuggets. They had some great songs tho~...give them that.

Anyone see Joe Cocker? That's always memorable....

I saw Journey (with Heart and Cheap Trick) last year with Arnel (?) as the lead singer. I was pleasantly surprised.

Best show I've ever seen was Cyndi Lauper and Alanis Morrisette (sp?) doing a surprise private concert at a lounge I was hanging out one night in Manhattan.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:15 PM
Personally, it would depend on what the argument was about. I don't think using sex as a weapon against a fight is a good idea. I feel keep the fight and the sex life separate...unless of course it was about sexually cheating. Then there won't be any make up anything.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:12 PM
I can't pick just one. But Lost in Translation is up there for me. Twilight and Avatar are there too. Oh and anything with Adam Sandler in it. His voice just annoys the crap out of me.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:06 PM
Too vague. What was the fight about?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:54 PM
I'm not a big fan of her songs, but she's got a great voice.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:45 PM

those were funny!!!!!!!! on the mens one there was a Ellen one too that i watched... it shows three of the guys now..laugh two are single one is married lollaugh it showed it on the bottom when the utube was done

I saw that! They look half way normal now. laugh

I think all the guys in the 80s video looked like pedophiles.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:41 PM
I've been rewatching the whole series for the last couple of weeks so it would be fresh in my memory. I can't wait. :banana:

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:27 PM
I'm on another site and I am a 35 yo male. It's a predominantly male site and signing up as a woman is just asking for it. Plus you get insight into the boys club. LOL Anyway, eight women have told me they loved me because I am so understanding. I think one actually thinks we are in a relationship. rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:22 PM

I find women that either have no job or women that expect you to be rolling in dough. Personally i would rather date a girl that's broke than one that is expecting too much! Wish I could find the balance!

If you are dating those women, you are choosing to do so.

If someone doesn't have a job, they have no business dating imo. Priorities! First you get a job, then you will have the LUXURY of dating. Horny? Use your hand...I would say hire a hooker, but if you can't afford to date, you can't afford a hooker.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 01:04 PM
Oh and so nobody thinks I'm picking on men. Here is one about women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5StHRrfUKgk&feature=PlayList&p=58NKeitRqbE

"I got so sick of being rejected on the bar scene..now I get rejected on my own terms!" rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:59 PM
So you're telling me his tickling is really a torture tactic? spock

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:55 PM
Holy cow. Most of you pay nothing! I wish! I live in NYC and I pay all your combined rents...seriously. To give you an idea, parking in a garage is about $800/month typically and that's why most people in Manhattan don't have cars.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/31/10 12:42 PM
Laugh all you want, but I guarantee all these guys are still single and on this site even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bomkgXeDkE

rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:58 PM
Ah I see...well how about searching in some car forums. Post the pic and someone is bound to know. Actually my ex would know. But I'm avoiding him at the moment so you are on your own. LOL

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25