Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 02/11/10 04:24 PM

Why did you have kids if you don't want to spend time with them?

Because people frown on abortion and you can't feel anything with a condom? Also, they just put in the tip and they can't get pregnant on that particular day. That's why they have kids... Or did that darn condom break again?

As far as playing with children, no thank you.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 02/11/10 01:14 PM
I have 2 fb accounts actually. One for people on the internet/dating sites that need to know all about me after one email. My updates are ridiculous and OTT sexually. I have a cartoon picture on it. The next one is my real one for family and friends I actually know IRL.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 02/11/10 01:06 PM
That's hilarious!

rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:47 PM
Jeez you're 18...how many sites have you covered??? rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:38 PM
Meh, I couldn't pick your profile out from 1000 others. Says really nothing about you. drinker You need better pictures. It's a good thing you're cute I guess. Glad I could help.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:32 PM
Grammar and punctuation are your friend. Plus honesty about body type would be good. Glad I could help. drinker

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:30 PM
Grammar and punctuation goes a long way with the ladies. Apply both, then come back. Also more pictures. Glad I could help. drinker

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:27 PM
It's pretty sad when an 18 yo has to come on a dating site to get laid...unless they are a virgin cause then you can pretend you're not.

Oh and I think unless you have to body to show a topless pic, you should keep your clothes on. Glad I could help. drinker

Oh you want a rating right? I give it a minus 3. Again, glad I could help.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:22 PM

Dont mince your words hun say it as it islaugh i love your diplomatic approachlaugh laugh Anna x

Well, I have to curb my enthusiasm for profile rating on this site as it's frowned upon even though people are asking. I have been informed from the higher ups that it's not a profile review but rate a profile...cause you wouldn't want to tell anyone the truth cause that would be wrong. This site needs a profile review section that is no holds barred. pitchfork

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:16 PM
Meh, it's a good thing your cute cause the profile text is typical of any other 18 yo on a dating site. LOL "lifetime of bs". You kids kill me. rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:08 PM
Wrong site for that.

But since you are asking, I say NOT...but I am a harsh, self important ahole that can find fault in everyone. Especially attention whores.

Glad I could help. drinker

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:04 PM
This is not what I thought it was going to be about. frustrated

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 06:53 PM
Someone listens to Howard Stern LOL.

Oh if anyone brought me one of those, I would laugh and ask where the real gift was.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 06:49 PM
Well considering I've worked as a bartender and customers like to buy you a round or 10, then yes I have. drinker

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 06:45 PM

OMG he's chatting with someone else???? What a whore!

OH FFS...your profile says you are looking for lots of friends. I guess your "chatmate" found more friends too. I suppose anyone you talk to on the internet is not supposed to talk to other people? Well good luck with that.

That's what I'm thinking.

I believe miaca12001 is talking about chatmate.com ... maybe.

So many sites I need to catch up on. Off to chat. laugh

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 04:32 PM

Well its a no go for the next two weeks. Wasn't able to ask her, and now I don't have that class for two weeks. Unless I talk to her on facebook...which I don't want to do that.

In 2 weeks she'll be forgotten anyway. Ask some other girl out.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 04:10 PM

I used to go on a site where they actually "got married" it was freaky, they'd have pics of diamond rings next to their names to show they were taken. It was cute, in a weird way....

Oh I need that site link please... cause I need a new site to terrorize and that is ripe for the pickens. pitchfork

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 03:52 PM
^Well that would be even better if they never got it reversed. Too many idiots breeding anyway.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 03:47 PM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Wed 02/10/10 03:49 PM

What will you do if you found out that your chatmate is in the other site.. chatting. And there you are waiting for his reply to your offline messages.

what sad2

OMG he's chatting with someone else???? What a whore!

OH FFS...your profile says you are looking for lots of friends. I guess your "chatmate" found more friends too. I suppose anyone you talk to on the internet is not supposed to talk to other people? Well good luck with that.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/10/10 02:08 PM

well if you found her on a corner, and afterwards she asks for money...that is to expected

Yes, perspective is EVERYTHING and I would hope she got paid up front.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25