Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 11:37 AM
good luck with that

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 11:06 AM

I have seen this pic before.

Welcome flowerforyou

Me too. It's a popular web pic for some reason.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:32 AM
rofl rofl rofl

See, it's me finding that hilarious is why it's a good thing I don't have kids.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:23 AM
Social networks like facebook, myspace and others are a good place to start. You can also search for him by name. I know people from High School have gotten in touch with me through those sites.

Good luck.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 10:05 AM
I can't understand how Eharmony is still in business. What people need to do instead of lawsuits is to discriminate AGAINST Eharmony and not give them business. Just because someone pays money for a dating site, doesn't mean they will get any better results. Plus you will see the same people on paid sites that you see on free sites. Having a computer tell me who I'm attracted to is creepy.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:54 AM
That doctor just got charged with Manslaughter I believe.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:32 AM

Heartsoul are you on facebook? There is a fanclub on there -looks cool-I'm checking it out....

and I can't wait for tonight!:banana:

John Locke who are you? Where are you? What are you?laugh

Did you get your questions answered LOL

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 04:07 PM

That's even worse, but what if I make a site that says, only people with a 10" or longer penis allowed, that's discrimination in one way isn't it?

And yet, I guarantee that 99.9% of the women from this site would be buzzing all over it and you would not be thinking about a lawsuit whatsoever.

And anyway..who's fault is it really?

There's a site called something like 7inchesplus or similar. It's tagline is something like "never be disappointed again". rofl

If there is a demographic, they probably have a dating site already. You gotta be quick if you want to make money off of discrimination. :laughing:

I don't get why people want to be part of a group that doesn't want them.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 03:54 PM

Xenomorpheyes you really need to wake up because not even minimum paying jobs are available!

I'm perfectly aware of the economic situation of this country. I don't need to wake up to it. I will stick to my statement.

And trust me, I don't need a man to support me.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 03:50 PM

I've met people who've dated and moved in with homeless people and they've struck gold.

Umm..how do you move in with a homeless person?

As they say, love don't pay the rent. I know that's not romantic enough for some people, but it's the truth.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 03:04 PM

but not mam enough to serve.

So because a man doesn't serve in the military, they are not a "man"? I guess the majority of the male population are not real men then. Good to know. frustrated

As far as Bill, he's good for comedy as posted in the "F@ck it, we'll do it live!" rant.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 02:54 PM
I'd take the monetary value of the prizes.

LOL Price is Right is really that affected by the economy with giving out trips to Minneapolis. rofl At least she won a car.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 02:47 PM

Leaving Las Vegas

All my favorite movies are about late-stage alcoholics. Well... the first two.

I liked that movie for not having a Hollywood ending.

Heat is such a better movie if you stop it 15 minutes before the ending. The bad guy gets away in my version.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:45 AM
I talk to myself in public so others do not.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:43 AM
Oh I saw this too late. I could of told you all the non touristy things to do and for cheap. Oh well...next time.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:38 AM

6'2 here and about 16 stone in weight so not small. oh incase you want to know 7.5inches downstairs

And with a user name like that. Are you wearing them?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:03 AM
I haven't seen it. Isn't it like Sex and the City for men?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 11:01 AM
I like a taller guy with some meat on his bones too. I don't find skinny guys attractive. I suggest, put it in your profile. Good luck.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:55 AM

Here's the color chart for the Lotus Elise, not sure what year that one is though. The one depicted would be Chrome Orange.

http://www.sandsmuseum.com/cars/elise/thecar/series/colors/colora.html

Yes sir. You are correct.

BTW, as stated the Porsche got replaced with the Ferrari. It was also replaced with a Porsche Cayenne SUV. Figured I'd be practical if I had to drive people around.

Krupa, I could never date someone who had nicer hair than me.flowerforyou Besides, I'm not dateable. I guess that's why I collect penis compensation cars. Or is that Corvette owners? rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:32 AM
He was too needy and smothered me. We lived together and he still had to call me 20 times a day when either one of us went on business trips alone.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25