Community > Posts By > XenomorphEyez

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:50 PM

laugh My Big Fat Greek Dating and Relationship Thread! drinker

woot! woot!

welcome to mingle2!

rofl

laugh Just put a little Windex on your dating life. It fixes EVERYTHING!

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:45 PM
Just because someone is young does not give them an excuse not to have manners.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:39 PM
How old is she? Sounds like a self-absorbed teen. I would write on her FB for all her friends to see this: "You will not be having a bday party so no need to worry about anybody showing up until you change your bratty behavior".

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:33 PM
At first I thought you wanted a name for the car LOL Can't you look it up by VIN? If you search the net, it tells you how to read them.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:30 PM
I just now read about this. :cry:

RIP Mr Salinger

XenomorphEyez's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:39 AM
Maybe people are in stealth mode?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/27/10 10:28 PM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Wed 01/27/10 10:30 PM
Oh FFS, 1975 called and they want their lifestyle back. Aren't they called emo now? Oh the pain, ..yeah from having to look at their pale, pierced azzes.

I went to a "goth" club a few weeks ago, and they are still listening to the same music from 20 years ago. How original.

Let's not forget that vampires now sparkle and don't suck blood...aka fairies.

Edit...can I use that pic as my avatar please? They eyebrows are exqueersite.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/27/10 10:15 PM
I'm confused that condoms break when you can make water balloons and put them over your head and they don't break.

I'm confused that someone has to figure out who the baby daddy is....out of 10 people.

I'm confused that idiots are allowed to breed. I'm talking the general population who have no common sense.

I'm confused how a 25 yo has 4 children? Oh yeah, refer to my first statement.

I'm confused that if someone has money, why can't they win the lottery? They paid for their tickets like everyone else.

I'm confused at the fact that women get their boobs done before fixing their faces when they really need a nose job. But I guess if you have two water bags in your chest, nobody is going to notice how unfortunate your face looks. Speaking of which, when did orange become a color option for skin?

I'm confused why 20 yos are on dating sites to find their "soul mates"?? WTF??? Really?

I'm confused that if someone is half a ton, they put "average" for body type on dating site. Where is that average?

I'm confused that if you specify you only want to date someone taller than you, then all you get is people 5 inches shorter than you writing to you?

I'm also confused by how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? As all the other life questions, the world may never know.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/27/10 10:03 PM
Is this what is passing for cute or romantic now?. It means she doesn't want to see you again. Big hint= "the last time". It's not rocket appliances. FFS!

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/27/10 10:01 PM
His Centurion card.love

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:46 PM
Edited by XenomorphEyez on Wed 01/27/10 09:49 PM

OK, does that sound like a pipe dream?
Does that sound possible?

Wow is this your life? Do you cowtip too? What would happen if she didn't like it? This is like saying you won't date someone cause their music taste is not the exact same as yours. How very high school. But I suppose in the middle of Bumble**** Nowhereville, you need a hobby. I guess if your 4 wheeler is more important than a woman, may you live happily ever after. Happy mudding.

The closest I get to off roading is the subway...and I never take the subway.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:42 PM
OP did you say you spend 12 grand on upgrades on a car and you can't even drive it legally??? That's hilarious!!! rofl rofl rofl

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 06:18 PM

It says you are 39. How old is your son and the gf? Are they living with you? I would tell them, sorry you got to go. You didn't want to wear a condom, now go on and deal with it.

Ouch. Straight from Dr Laura! laugh laugh laugh

Sorry if you think that was harsh but lets get real. She said ""because obviously no one was ready for this". She said she just started getting her life together and doing stuff she put off doing...probably to raise her kid(s). Now she gotta deal with a son who because he didn't wear a condom (yeah I know it broke right?spock you know when condoms don't work...when you don't take them out of the wrapper!) Anyway...now that she's probably gonna have to take care of it cause she's allowing it. If he is old enough to not use a condom, then let him go get him and his gf and baby a place to live. It's all fun and games until the pregnancy test says positive, right?

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 06:11 PM

Helping my son and his g/f, because obviously no one was ready for this.

Now I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I am usually an organized person, but all of this has come too quickly.

Any ideas as where to begin to help me not feel so overwhelmed?

Where do I begin to get things sorted out?

It says you are 39. How old is your son and the gf? Are they living with you? I would tell them, sorry you got to go. You didn't want to wear a condom, now go on and deal with it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:15 PM
I'm not fit to date. I've accepted it.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 04:50 PM
Yes it's just a big old orgy for the masses.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 02:04 PM
welcome and good luckwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 02:04 PM
welcome and good luckwaving

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sun 01/24/10 12:48 PM
I really liked Conan when he was in NYC. Didn't much care when he moved to LA. I just watched the last episode and it was okay. The best part was "Free Bird". I never knew Conan could play so well.

NBC has really gone down the crapper in the last year or so. SNL really really REALLY sucks now. Only thing worth watching is the News Update and it's just okay. The majority of the cast now is holding on for dear life for their jobs and I guess are doing whatever material is presented before them. A new batch of actors/writers is needed asap. Their writers have just given up and the guest hosts act like they've never been in front of a live audience before. Jay was boring before and he'll be boring again.

XenomorphEyez's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:58 AM
Happy Birthday Calleigh!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25