Community > Posts By > CharliePiano

CharliePiano's photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:41 AM

first of all, before Jesus came to the earth people were punished for their sins while still on earth, there was no judgment day.
------
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.
------
All this is saying is she will be punished with the lake of fire. Does not mean that someone on earth will burn this woman to death.

When the bible speaks of death that is referring to lake of fire. So in terms all it's saying is do not do such and such or you'll be punished with the lake of fire. Please know the bible before making false accusations

I'll play along with your silliness.

These are deaths most certainly of this world.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

In these it is being purged from isreal, an unmistakable act that would take the living to invoke, put to death by stoning, obviously not a lake of fire, and completely destroying all the inhabitants of a village.

And here's some more.

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill Brats
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

Killed by a Lion
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Kill Men, Women, and Children
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Please know the bible before making false accusations

CharliePiano's photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:23 AM

can you please give some references to your accusation of God commanding people to kill/murder someone? I have no such knowledge.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

That's just a warmup

CharliePiano's photo
Mon 06/07/10 07:52 AM

he is a 9 cool dude

10 for being hot and Bi :smile:

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 09:12 PM

Churches have turn into a tax free business. Who wouldn't want part of that. I am old enough to remember to remember the small churches helping the less fortunate. I am sure it still happens probably out in the country. Not nearly enough........smokin

yeah... holding food just out of reach while holding the bible pressed into their face. "Come on, recite psalm 14 and you get a bite."

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 09:07 PM

I am not very religious but everybody sins. Seems to be just an overblown term for making a mistake. Nobody is perfect......smokin

That is true ONLY if you are defining "sin" as "making a mistake."

That Is not the definition of sin according to the religious community that owns the term.

The definition of 'sin' is disobedience to the almighty Lord thy God.

If you are not religious, sin does not apply to you. You are not obligated to obey the All Mighty Lord unless you claim to follow him and expect to go to his heaven.

sorta yes sorta no........ denying the lord thy God is the only unforgivable sin. So all other sins you make are pretty much pointless anyways if one continues on the denying the lord cause there is only one fate for that.

If there were any proof that God existed or proof that Jesus was God no one would deny it.

Therefor, the only thing a person is denying is the unproven lies perpetrated by the religious authorities upon the people.

They found it necessary to threaten people into believing their lies with the penalty of death.

For if denying their claims is translated as "denying their God" and denying their God is translated as "sin" and "sin" is punished by "death" (The wages of sin is death) then they are practicing extortion and spreading fear. To be a spreader of fear is to be a terrorist.

Therefore, logic proves that the religious authority, including the Pope himself are terrorists.

again not exactly, you don't understand what death is. Death is not our mortal bodies passing away, death is not recieving the gift of heaven.

The wages of sin is death
======================
for instance could say
======================
The wages of sin is being denied heaven.

No Cowboy, you're twisting the definition of death to your own mythical, superstitious definition. The definition amongst the real world, is loss of physical life... no ghosts... no fairies.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 09:04 PM

If there were any proof that God existed or proof that Jesus was God no one would deny it.

Therefor, the only thing a person is denying is the unproven lies perpetrated by the religious authorities upon the people.

They found it necessary to threaten people into believing their lies with the penalty of death.

For if denying their claims is translated as "denying their God" and denying their God is translated as "sin" and "sin" is punished by "death" (The wages of sin is death) then they are practicing extortion and spreading fear. To be a spreader of fear is to be a terrorist.

Therefore, logic proves that the religious authority, including the Pope himself are terrorists.

HAZZAH! I like this gal! Yes, even evangelical ministers are terrorists by definition.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 09:00 PM

alright sorry child, you stated a theory is a gathered bunch of guesses.

That's not what it said at all you.... D**N it's like trying to explain electricity to a rock... except a rock would understand before you do. It's a simple concept buddy, the science terms for theory, is not the same as your term. Your term is guess, there's is EMPIRICALLY PROVEN!

a theory is NOT PROVEN, so nevertheless it is a guess, an educated guess if you may. That's why it's in the theory bracket, cause if it was proven it would be fact instead of theory.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Forget it. Enjoy your delusion you chestless neanderthal. I'm out.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 08:57 PM

alright sorry child, you stated a theory is a gathered bunch of guesses.

That's not what it said at all you.... D**N it's like trying to explain electricity to a rock... except a rock would understand before you do. It's a simple concept buddy, the science terms for theory, is not the same as your term. Your term is guess, there's is EMPIRICALLY PROVEN!

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 08:52 PM

Your argument needs a major revision, when you continue to be intellectually dishonest, in the face of evidence against your view.

how is anything i have said intellectually dishonest? All i've stated is that it is a THEORY, theories are not fact.

I have explained to you EXACTLY what a SCIENTIFIC Theory is. Yet you still run out the "only a theory" card. That is the height of the Creationist Intellectual Dishonesty.

you stated they are a combination of hypothesis.... a hypothesis is nothing more then an educated guess...... still not factual.

Again, a Fact is anything that has been observed.

An Hypothesis is an educated guess based on what has been observed

A Theory is something that ties together several Hypotheses.

but still a theory, theories are NOT facts nor are the accepted as facts even in the science world.

Cowboy kid... read my post, i freaking explain it for you.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 08:48 PM

Your argument needs a major revision, when you continue to be intellectually dishonest, in the face of evidence against your view.

how is anything i have said intellectually dishonest? All i've stated is that it is a THEORY, theories are not fact.

I have explained to you EXACTLY what a SCIENTIFIC Theory is. Yet you still run out the "only a theory" card. That is the height of the Creationist Intellectual Dishonesty.

you stated they are a combination of hypothesis.... a hypothesis is nothing more then an educated guess...... still not factual.

a collection of hypothesies, studied, analyzed, dis-proven, proven, tested over and over, etc etc. If you want a more specific definition, In the sciences, a scientific theory (also called an empirical theory) comprises a collection of concepts, including abstractions of observable phenomena expressed as quantifiable properties, together with rules (called scientific laws) that express relationships between observations of such concepts. A scientific theory is constructed to conform to available empirical data about such observations, and is put forth as a principle or body of principles for explaining a class of phenomena.

If those words are too big for you i can try to simplify.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 08:46 PM

Many or most Christians error in understanding of the Earth as to age. There is no conflict between evolution and creation.

God first created the Earth, it was to be an abode for the Angels and a learn ground. Satan got the big head and dared to try to accend to heaven and take his throne. The Earth along with all creation went through a war and great destrution occured. As to the Earth, about 6000 years ago, God renewed the surface of the Earth and created man after their own image. The old manlike beings were not after their kind before the battle. Many creatures and plants were recreated after thier kind. The Earth is billions? million? years old. The time from Adam to now is a little less than 6000 years.

*Also read as Noah loaded animal two by two "after their kind" meaning he loaded them two by two according to their kind. Just as God recreated animals and plants (his choice as to which) after (occording to their kind.

There is no conflict of age.

There is a conflict.

Scientific Evidence says the earth is billions of years old. Round about reasoning with the ancient book says 6000.
Scientific Evidence says that we Evolved from a "lesser" species of humanoid ape. (We are apes, after all.) The Ancient book says God "poofed" us into existence from dirt, and took a rib to make a woman.

Those are HUGE conflicts.

but still nevertheless, this is all just a theory

Listen kid, the scientific use of the word "theory" is far different from the social term. Obviously you only care about the social term, as you're not using the word in it's proper context. In a scientific community, theory is above fact. Social settings use the word like flatulence, applying it to whatever they want... much like you.

You obviously take no care in learning anything about the scientific community, so don't debate as if you do. There is heaps and heaps of studies on the process of evolution... the only thing in debate is how it is accelerated sometimes during a species dire need for survival.

Cyclops is making the desperate connection on explaining how all this science that is PROVEN can correlate with the Bible, and at least he's willing to accept that evolution is fact, even if he stubbornly misconstrues what is known.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 08:42 PM

To those seeking.....all of this subject is not needed to obtain salvation. It is pointless!

But to those wishing to corrupt it.......they find great joy in it...by thier lack of understanding. And will not read for understanding since it does not support their disbelief.

Each to his own. I press not, but defend those less able, but of faith.

Speak for yourself Oh Deluded One! I can say as well that you find great joy in spreading your propaganda and deluding children, and that by your lack of understanding of the intricate workings of the world you hence act on foolishness.

Maybe you don't see it, but your original post was just as insulting as mine here.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:11 PM

If I make a model plane,, and I have it on display and someone ELSE takes it,, thats theft,, If I decide to take it, destroy it, give it away,,,thats no offense because it is MY creation to decide what to do with

MsHarmony that's an bad analogy ...let's give you one that fits the subject..let's say that you created a human clone in your image...is it ok if you kill it since you created it

actually, yes, If I could actually duplicate myself,,It would be within my right to decide what to do with my duplicate,,,,

so wouldn't you be a murderer if you intentionly kill?

Legally, it would entirely depend upon whether the law considered my clone a viable life

Legally??????? ...
you claim to be a god fearing Christian
you said that to intentionly kill someone is murder
one of God's commandment is "Thou Shalt not Kill"

and now you are willing to use the law to deem that it's ok for you to kill an innocent person .....

MsHarmony.....where's your compassion

running alongside your circular logic ,,,,,,

actually, the commandment is translated thou shalt not murder, as there are obviously several incidents in the bible where killing was called for (not to mention killing needed to occur for people to eat)

sometimes the choice is not as simple as whether a life will be taken, sometimes it also involves deciding which will be taken and which spared,,,,(as in wartime, or self defense).

History has shown us that when christians are in charge of who lives and who dies... a lot more people end up dying.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 05:10 PM

Alright, you obviously have no clue about respect....

Someone who compares an esteemed character to the "Flying Spaghetti monster" and calls other people's beliefs "idiotic" is totaly childish and immature. It shows a total lack of evidence as well as seriously lacking in logical debating skills. If they can't bring facts to the discussion, why would anyone make a public fool of themselves by acting like a 5 year old?

I think we have different ideas of what respect is. Apparently you give it out whether it's worthy of it or not. I believe that respect is earned. It should be given until there is reason for there to be none. Religion has far outlived it's access to respect from me.

I'm sorry if my blatant lack of respect for such foolish superstition offends you, but i'm not going to lie and say it's a perfectly respectable belief system.

I think it's funny you get on me for having no evidence also... it's a cool little paradox.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:50 PM
Edited by CharliePiano on Sun 06/06/10 04:50 PM

There is a thing called truth, you think that truth is Jesus, some other person thinks that truth is the Flying Spaghetti Monster... but reality doesn't point to either :). I of course respect your decision to believe whatever you want, however, what you choose to believe i have virtually no respect for :D

There's your problem, you think you can perceive reality.

I don't want you to respect what I believe, I want you to respect your own beliefs, not someone elses.
If someone tells you Buddhism is the best religion, find out for yourself why.

I don't care what you think I consider truth. The truth is, if you respected my decision at all, you wouldn't have compared Jesus to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I already told you i don't respect your decision, it's idiotic, just like the Flying Spaghetti monster. I said i respect your right to believe that :)

Seriously?

You contradict yourself right there, no wonder you can't even respect your own decision.

In case you missed it!!!

"I of course respect your decision to believe whatever you want, however, what you choose to believe i have virtually no respect for :D "

"I already told you i don't respect your decision, it's idiotic, just like the Flying Spaghetti monster."

So which one of those statement is made up???

... it's the same thing. "What you choose to believe, i have virtually no respect for" is the same as "i already told you i don't respect your decision." If you want i can rearrange the words in the sentence to make it easier for you.

I have virtually no respect for what you choose to believe.

But, i do respect your right to believe it :D

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:47 PM

I dont justify murder, but I justify defense or protection of loved ones

I dont justify infanticide, but I justify Gods right to spare his creation of children the sin of the world

Your all powerful god couldn't find another method besides KILLING THEM! THat is not a moral, nor intelligent and all powerful being, but an evil, sinister, immoral being. And you are immoral for defending his actions (as fake as they are)

you also have to understand death. The ONLY way to die is to not go to heaven, if you go to heaven you will have ever lasting life. So in terms, the only ones that kill anyone is us. For we choose to live according to God or choose to kill ourselves.

... i don't even feel like addressing how silly that sounds.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:44 PM

I dont justify murder, but I justify defense or protection of loved ones

I dont justify infanticide, but I justify Gods right to spare his creation of children the sin of the world

Your all powerful god couldn't find another method besides KILLING THEM! THat is not a moral, nor intelligent and all powerful being, but an evil, sinister, immoral being. And you are immoral for defending his actions (as fake as they are)

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:42 PM

For those who have had an encounter with GOD, and yes, I have had many encounters with so-called gods (little 'g'), you know it to be the real one, like when you compare Kraft Dinner with a knock-off grocery store brand. There is no comparison.

God proves his existence to you individually. You can't then go and prove it to someone else, except by leading a life of example and recovery from a broken life, etc.

It's up to each of us to ALLOW God to prove His existence, His will and His love for us.

All this "prove it to me" stuff got stale back in the middle ages. I can't prove to you how something tastes, can I? No, you taste it too, and then we have roughly a common experience of Faith that potatoes won't taste like chocolate next week. Hmmmm... chocolate potatoes....

I agree! You must allow the FLying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) into your mouth before you can truly say you've tasted his great meaty balls. Only once you've let his sauce run down your chin, can you say you really know the FSM.

hehehehe, cute buddy.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:40 PM

There is a thing called truth, you think that truth is Jesus, some other person thinks that truth is the Flying Spaghetti Monster... but reality doesn't point to either :). I of course respect your decision to believe whatever you want, however, what you choose to believe i have virtually no respect for :D

There's your problem, you think you can perceive reality.

I don't want you to respect what I believe, I want you to respect your own beliefs, not someone elses.
If someone tells you Buddhism is the best religion, find out for yourself why.

I don't care what you think I consider truth. The truth is, if you respected my decision at all, you wouldn't have compared Jesus to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I already told you i don't respect your decision, it's idiotic, just like the Flying Spaghetti monster. I said i respect your right to believe that :)

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 04:38 PM

If I make a model plane,, and I have it on display and someone ELSE takes it,, thats theft,, If I decide to take it, destroy it, give it away,,,thats no offense because it is MY creation to decide what to do with

MsHarmony that's an bad analogy ...let's give you one that fits the subject..let's say that you created a human clone in your image...is it ok if you kill it since you created it

actually, yes, If I could actually duplicate myself,,It would be within my right to decide what to do with my duplicate,,,,

Than i am morally superior to you :D

really? so what if this 'clone' had some strange bacteria, that once it got into the air would kill people for thousands of miles around,,,,,,should I allow others to PERISH to save my creation? should I condemn my creation to a life of isolation? or should I send it back to the nothing from which it came and spare others death and spare my clone an isolated life?

life and death choices arent always so simple,, or simply about 'morals'

You're taking a different take on it. Originally you said that it was your creation, so your right to choose what happens to it in it's life, even though it would be a fully conscious, knowledgeable creature. Now you're arguing semantics and trying to justify your right to kill it :)

ITs not a different take, its just a response to a new and different post. It IS Gods creation to do with as he chooses, and he is JUST in his decisions about his creation.

Than you are a person who justifies murder. You are a person who justifies infanticide. You are immoral.