Community > Posts By > CharliePiano

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:37 AM

I'd try anything once. But I'd be nervous too. You can do it, have faith and fun!

Cflowerforyou

I'm not saying i wouldn't try it... i mean why not :). I wouldn't say that i get nervous talking to people online. I just don't know how you would regulate the time someone talks to another person on a forum... doesn't make sense in my mind... it would just seem like any other dating forum really.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:29 AM
... How would speed dating work online?

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:48 PM

lol, i've never seen a cougar post.

I've had a few on my post!pitchfork shades

i guess i just haven't been part of this site long enough.

Just hang out with me and Mr. Goofball and after a while you'll only attract the BAD GIRLS!!

And, that's a good thang! drinker

Thanks for the invite... i'll see what comes my way though, lol

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:47 PM

Reading back can't be expected but :thumbsup: makes sense....

Understandable... i'm fairly lazy on these boards. However, i'll just say i wasn't calling anyone on this board a Cougar. Someone merely said that i should go to the cougar page, then commenced to purr at me... hence my curiosity of the Cougar page.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:44 PM

Please tell me you are NOT referring to me or any other woman as a cougar! slaphead

Your IQ just dropped 20 points and it's insulting. winking

If you had read a bit further back, to the person i was talking to, you'd see why i was asking about cougars. Chill pills shall be dispensed in 0300 hours.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:36 PM

I've had a few on my post!pitchfork shades

i guess i just haven't been part of this site long enough.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:27 PM

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:22 PM
Hey people, i'm in Cheyenne for a week. Looking for people to talk to, maybe hang with. If anyone's around here, say hi :)

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 08:04 PM

Well i rather taste your D*** than your S*** rofl rofl rofl

lol, i want them to research technology to make c*m taste like chocolate.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:58 PM

I have this problem all the time. People often say that they want a no ******** relationship, but i find i can never go up to a beautiful woman and tell her all i'm thinking. Instead there's the whole song and dance that must be gone through before you can even consider being yourself.

I wish, for once, a woman would actually be modernized enough to approach me first. I might get that flirty look from across the room, but other than that i have to try and read if it's appropriate for me to slip a number, ask a number, ask a dance, buy a drink, etc. etc.

It would be nice if a girl could make the approach. What most women don't realize is if they are attractive, and the man is single, their chances of getting shot down are incredibly lowered. Also, i would find it SOOOOO attractive if a woman had the gall to go out and hunt for what she wants. Sometimes the hunt is fun, but also exhausting. It's refreshing for a woman to mix it up.

But i want to hear what you folks think. If you're a woman, what do you wish men were doing? If you're a man, the same thing. Discuss, and if you'd like to talk with me in private, i'm always open for PM.

Chuck
rawr - u belong over on our cougar threadflowerforyou

HA! I hear that :) Link me ;)

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:55 PM

That is my dirty little twin sister!! Damn her hacking into my account!!grumble mad

HA! I'll believe that the day that my **** turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbert.

Really your D*** tastes like rainbow sherbert??noway noway laugh

It was supposed to be S***. It's a quote from Super Troopers... the only part of the movie that i thought was brilliant.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:49 PM

That is my dirty little twin sister!! Damn her hacking into my account!!grumble mad

HA! I'll believe that the day that my **** turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbert.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:48 PM

Mine'd be "give me a ****ing break"

Where would you like to take this break?? laugh laugh

HA! Where indeed ;)

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:42 PM

LOL. I spend one day away at work and find i've missed out on a plethora of interesting topics... or not so interesting topics, hehehe. I hope everyone's had a good day :D

everything seems to turn into something dirty around here, but i swear i had nothing to do with it.whoa

HA! That's a lie :) I've read your comments and you're all about grabbing hair, riding azz, all that jazz, hehehe

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:39 PM
LOL. I spend one day away at work and find i've missed out on a plethora of interesting topics... or not so interesting topics, hehehe. I hope everyone's had a good day :D

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 05/28/10 07:31 PM
Mine'd be "give me a ****ing break"

CharliePiano's photo
Thu 05/27/10 10:08 PM
ut oh... a penis reference... now we're PG13 people! LET'S PUSH FOR R!!!!

CharliePiano's photo
Thu 05/27/10 10:06 PM
booooooooooobs... hehehe

CharliePiano's photo
Thu 05/27/10 09:32 PM
Thanks emily :) *sends a flirtatious look from across the cyber room*

It's of course a feeling reciprocated. I kinda have this thing for beautiful women... it's an odd attraction i have so don't be alarmed when i tell you you qualify.

And kc003: It's a fair point i suppose... but it's a first move without a lot of emphasis behind it. You can still approach and have to jump through hoops to get anywhere. it's the indirectness of flirtatious nature and requests that's aggravating.

CharliePiano's photo
Thu 05/27/10 09:07 PM
I have this problem all the time. People often say that they want a no ******** relationship, but i find i can never go up to a beautiful woman and tell her all i'm thinking. Instead there's the whole song and dance that must be gone through before you can even consider being yourself.

I wish, for once, a woman would actually be modernized enough to approach me first. I might get that flirty look from across the room, but other than that i have to try and read if it's appropriate for me to slip a number, ask a number, ask a dance, buy a drink, etc. etc.

It would be nice if a girl could make the approach. What most women don't realize is if they are attractive, and the man is single, their chances of getting shot down are incredibly lowered. Also, i would find it SOOOOO attractive if a woman had the gall to go out and hunt for what she wants. Sometimes the hunt is fun, but also exhausting. It's refreshing for a woman to mix it up.

But i want to hear what you folks think. If you're a woman, what do you wish men were doing? If you're a man, the same thing. Discuss, and if you'd like to talk with me in private, i'm always open for PM.

Chuck