Sun 06/06/10 02:57 PM

20 on august 29th noway

EMILY!! Your bday is one day before mine... coolio

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 06/06/10 12:11 AM
Turn 21 August 30th.

CharliePiano's photo
Fri 06/04/10 11:03 AM

Atheists believe they have souls... they just merge and dissipate back to the greater energy that surrounds us all.

To be an atheist is to only claim either to lack a belief in a god, or to deny a belief in a God... any other spiritual, mystical or divine beliefs are purely individual and not adherent to the masses of atheists. I for one, being an atheist, believe that there is no spiritual world of any sort, and hence that i, and you, have no souls, only consciousness.

That doesn't mean that no other atheist doesn't believe in a soul. There's a sect of buddhism that claim no deities, hence by definition they too are atheists. Same goes for certain groups within Satanist cults.

Well, considering most can't really describe what a soul is, but people assume everyone has it, perhaps soul and consciousness mean essentially the same thing? They always have to me. Thus, even raised as an atheist, I believe we, and other life forms on this planet have a soul/consciousness/awareness, even if it is a matter of being reabsorbed back into the planet, or energy field upon death.

Well than your definition is relative. Use the term consciousness instead of soul, because to my understanding they are two completely different things.

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:07 PM

when comparing santa clause, or the voices in the radio with God

the difference is,, Santa claus is DISPROVEN,,and can be traced to its origins

voices in the radio, can likewise be researched and tracked to their perspective owners

GOd, however , is yet to be disproven and his CREATION cant truly be TRACED to any individual thing or person,,

Lol, God isn't proven. What's your "trace"? The beauty in a childs laugh? The warm summer breeze on your face?

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:04 PM
But seriously, ultimately religion is a harmful institution. If not directly evident amongst society (or young boys) than within the mind of the beholder. Opening yourself up to a mentality where you blindly follow an ideal so absurd that you're willing to bend your whole life, family, finances, etc. to it's beck and call. Yes, it's incredibly harmful.

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:58 PM

Never mind...

laugh

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:58 PM

Man is a soul.(being) An animal is a soul. (being)

Man has a spirit.

All are souls. All mankind has spirit and a life force. The spirit of man is NOT immortal being subject to destruction in the lake of fire.

Nope :smile:

Yup :angel:

Men have souls like forests have leprechauns and sprites :smile: all a bunch of cute stuff to help you sleep at night.

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:57 PM

This so-called "reasoning" makes no sense.

If you are convinced that something cannot come from nothing, then you'd be stuck with having to explain how God came to be.

Your appeal to a "god" doesn't explain anything. All it does is pass the buck to another level.

All you're saying is the following: I can't understand how the universe could come into being without a creator. But I CAN accept the idea that a Great Magician exists who could bring the universe into existence.

This makes no sense at all.

An atheist would just laugh and say, why not let the buck stop with this universe? What's the point in passing it on to yet another level of 'magic'. It's 'magic' in BOTH cases!

On the one hand you're claiming that something cannot come into existence from nothing, and on the other hand you're demanding that God did just that. That didn't get you very far in terms of reasoning.

I believe i like how your mind works good sir.

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:53 PM

Melodramatic much?

I was thinking the same thing. Someone wanted to make a scene, lol.

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:52 PM

If he is my type then he should come at me with full force! laugh pitchfork

How's he supposed to know he's your type?

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:22 PM

good point :) and very true. No one else can claim creation. There is only one creater, our great God.

I've always wondered how someone could be atheist, regardless of other religions. Cause something can not come from nothing, if there is no God where did all the planets come from? Where did anything come from? I've told you once, and i'll tell you again God created everything, no other explanation. And you can take that to the bank.

In my opinion, that's an intellectual cop out. Saying "well we don't know where else it could have come from so it must be gawd" is not a rational stance. It's like me hearing a radio for the first time, the only way i know that i hear singing is from people, so rationally there must be little people in the radio.

Just because you don't know the explanation doesn't mean it's by default Gawd. Every religion claims a creation story, the first one crazier than the next. You don't know any more than the hindus or Native Americans how the world was created.

I'm not claiming to know how the world is created, i'm just saying that neither do you.

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 02:37 PM

without quoting scripture or the bible, ++ I am serious>, ty ted

in my humble opinion, u dnt need anybody to prove that god is exist
u just need to believe from deep down in ur heart that god is exist everywhere, then he would prove to u that he is exist :)
and not everything that exist are able to touch, i think
once again, that's just my humble opinion

Same with Santa Claus right? :smile:

Wait?! Hold on one second...are you trying to tell me Santa isn't real?!scared surprised

Woops

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:31 AM

okay... every girl on this topic is very hot... and yet i go to other topics where they're straight... and they're 50 and... well not what i'm looking for.

DAMN SAUCE!

Heyyyyy, no fair, I'm forty and give the twenty year olds arun for their money....get mistaken for my twenties all the time.....sorry ladies not lesbian or bi, LOL

Lol, someone doing some hunting in the 30 and under boards? ;)

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:28 AM

Awww man you hate Barney Too.. & he actually loves You.. brokenheart

BARNEY IS NOT A PERSON! Hehehe, i believe i'm completely entitled to hate him :)

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 12:48 AM

without quoting scripture or the bible, ++ I am serious>, ty ted

in my humble opinion, u dnt need anybody to prove that god is exist
u just need to believe from deep down in ur heart that god is exist everywhere, then he would prove to u that he is exist :)
and not everything that exist are able to touch, i think
once again, that's just my humble opinion

Same with Santa Claus right? :smile:

CharliePiano's photo
Wed 06/02/10 12:47 AM

Man is a soul.(being) An animal is a soul. (being)

Man has a spirit.

All are souls. All mankind has spirit and a life force. The spirit of man is NOT immortal being subject to destruction in the lake of fire.

Nope :smile:

CharliePiano's photo
Tue 06/01/10 02:06 PM

their is strong and theirs army strong horaah

There's robot, then there's army robot... think for yourself man.

they're really trained not to, they're more predictable and controllable that way

Oh, hehehe, agreed 100%.

CharliePiano's photo
Tue 06/01/10 12:48 PM

soul is ( Nepha ? sp) anywazes we all have a soul its the Breath of life he gave man at the beginning. he Breathed and man became a living soul... Blessings...Miles

Then he sprinkled his fairy dust, and with a swish of his wand, Man took up smoking.

CharliePiano's photo
Tue 06/01/10 11:07 AM
RAWR!!! THEN ON MY PERSONAL PROFILE I TELL YOU THAT I'M ATTRACTIVE, BECAUSE YOU WON'T KNOW UNLESS I TELL YOU!!!!! THEN I TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF FLEXING, BECAUSE I LIKE SEKS!!!! SEKS WITH WOMEN!!!! SO I CAN USE MY MUSCLES, BUT I ONLY HAVE SEKS IN FRONT OF A MIRROR SO I CAN SEE MY BICEPS!!!!

CharliePiano's photo
Tue 06/01/10 10:53 AM

smile!!! you do need to add more to your profile really.. good luck.. and ill pass as im sure u would as well.. too much difference in agelaugh

Oh Buttons that's silly... many young men like a more experienced woman. If they're attractive, than all the better. :wink: