Community > Posts By > CharliePiano

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:52 PM
The bible says quite a bit about sodomy... but what about scissory? ;)

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:51 PM
Really, truly impressive seeing people have a civil discourse with such opposing views on religion. I'm very impressed people.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:41 PM
oh, and happy bday.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:41 PM
Your title is TrueJedi?... i am jealous

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:38 PM
someone's a sweetheart...

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:35 PM
Isaac seems to be the sort of guy that takes after my own heart, hahaha.rofl

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:20 PM

I have this problem all the time. People often say that they want a no ******** relationship, but i find i can never go up to a beautiful woman and tell her all i'm thinking. Instead there's the whole song and dance that must be gone through before you can even consider being yourself.

I wish, for once, a woman would actually be modernized enough to approach me first. I might get that flirty look from across the room, but other than that i have to try and read if it's appropriate for me to slip a number, ask a number, ask a dance, buy a drink, etc. etc.

It would be nice if a girl could make the approach. What most women don't realize is if they are attractive, and the man is single, their chances of getting shot down are incredibly lowered. Also, i would find it SOOOOO attractive if a woman had the gall to go out and hunt for what she wants. Sometimes the hunt is fun, but also exhausting. It's refreshing for a woman to mix it up.

But i want to hear what you folks think. If you're a woman, what do you wish men were doing? If you're a man, the same thing. Discuss, and if you'd like to talk with me in private, i'm always open for PM.

Chuck

It's actually the fear of rejection that might be driving you a bit.

The worst thing ever happened to me was I got slapped on the face, but I deserved it, because at that time I was drunk and I think I might had said something otherwise I wouldn't say to stranger (but pretty) woman.

She didn't know she kinda turned me on with that. bigsmile Why? Because she showed manners and she showed she had standards, that she wouldn't just get swept off her feet by some overconfident drunk dude.

To tell you the truth..I'm actually a bit keeping my distance from women who tries to jump on me or stalk me etc..or sort of agrees upon anything whatever I say or want..it's usually a test actually.

LOL! I actually am perfectly capable of approaching women... simply tired of always being the one to make the move. Initiate the number request, the first kiss, any other intimate matters. It would just be refreshing to have a more direct woman approach me.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:15 PM
i think it's funny how you say faithful... as if any man would jump out of the woodwork and say "sup, i'm not faithful but you wanna fool around?" hehehe

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:12 PM

TELL ME LIKE IT IS... RATE ME!smokin

You're attractive and seem to be a free spirit. Sadly lesbians are still just as attractive to me, so i'm afraid you equal a hot on my scale.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:09 PM
I have this thing... sorta irks peoples sometimes. I call it dead honesty. I have trouble telling people a lie, even when it's to spare them their feelings. I see this rating stuff and notice that people really only put their posts up on this forum for a confidence boost, and i suppose that is needed for some people every once in a while.

If you want a real rating, i'll give you one. If you want to just talk about this or any other topic, i'd do that instead happy

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 10:00 PM
That if you're intelligent, i'm rather fun to talk too happy

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:55 PM
The shear amount of dancing bananas is... intense.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:49 PM
Dude... not that many people regularly visit the forums anyway... much less a large quantity from Montreal.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:47 PM
I'd have sex in a zero gravity simulator while on salvia.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:44 PM

just turned 18!

nice and ripe, just the way I like you! love flowerforyou pitchfork

... do you understand that that's fairly... creepy?

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:34 PM
A conversation... lol, no luck

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:24 PM

What are you looking for?Majority online looking for a Loni Anderson and not realizing will only be in their dreamslaugh Come down to earth and will find the true love.Be yourself and stop looking for girls out of a magazinelaugh

Who are you talking too?

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:24 PM

then there are the guys who try to flirt with anything and everything and those ones are repulsive and it doesn't matter what they do or say.

HA! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh what a burn.... holy crap that was amazing.

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 05:22 PM
Makes me think of a quote from part of a book i was reading, by Steven Erikson. It's called Dust of Dreams, the 9th book in the "Malazan Book of the Fallen" series. It's a fantasy story, so if you enjoy those i strongly recommend it.

"Was the definition of religion as simple as that? Longing for the other? Fuelling that wish with faith, emulating desires through rituals? That what we wish to be therefore is. THat what we seek in truth exists. THat in believing we create, and in creating we find.

By that argument, is not the opposite equally true? That what we reject ceases. That 'truth' is born in what we seek. THat we create in order to believe. That we find only what we have created.

That wonder does not exist outside ourselves?

By our belief, we create the gods. And so, in turn, we can destroy them. With a single thought. A moment's refusal, an instant's denial." ~ Page 539

CharliePiano's photo
Sun 05/30/10 09:50 AM

I'd try anything once. But I'd be nervous too. You can do it, have faith and fun!

Cflowerforyou

I'm not saying i wouldn't try it... i mean why not :). I wouldn't say that i get nervous talking to people online. I just don't know how you would regulate the time someone talks to another person on a forum... doesn't make sense in my mind... it would just seem like any other dating forum really.

And Charlie, if you really don't like them right away, just say "Damn, you look just like my ex". No fuss no muss!:wink:

Lol, not a bad tactic Chrissy, but honestly i have no problems talking to people, or even telling them i'm not interested (respectfully of course).