Community > Posts By > actionlynx

actionlynx's photo
Sun 04/07/19 03:30 PM

Please provide proof.

Not links.

Not books.

Not youtube videos.

But your own proof. From you. Nobody else.

Provide a thorough logical analysis, using the laws of logic.

Don't show us name-calling or subjective assumptions about people you don't even know.

it's common sense... pure simple physics.. observable testable and repeatable
I have posted plenty of leads for you to vet out... now get busy

And you completely dodged the request.

How utterly predictable.

The only conclusion to be drawn from this is that YOU have no PERSONAL proof or observations. Only the "hearsay" of others.

I'm sorry, but the BURDEN OF EVIDENCE falls upon you, not us. You are the one trying to change common belief.

You say it's so obvious and easy, yet you have furnished NONE OF YOUR OWN PROOF.

Typical brainwashing tactics.

actionlynx's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:40 PM
Please provide proof.

Not links.

Not books.

Not youtube videos.

But your own proof. From you. Nobody else.

Provide a thorough logical analysis, using the laws of logic.

Don't show us name-calling or subjective assumptions about people you don't even know.

actionlynx's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:32 PM
What about ice cream???

Chocolate, whipped cream, ice cream, bananas....and sex.

I'll build a sundae on it, and go to town!

laugh

actionlynx's photo
Sun 04/07/19 02:25 PM
I have lived by the ocean all of my life. I don't need to watch t.v. or read books to know the Earth is not flat.

I have been on the water myself, in my own boat, to the same points where I saw ships begin shrinking on the horizon. I have seen the land shrink on the horizon. All I need is binoculars or a telescope, and I can measure the change. From that change, I can use my own math to calculate the curve of the Earth.

This is how I can observably prove that the science we are taught is correct.

'Nuff said.

actionlynx's photo
Sat 04/06/19 08:42 AM
I should make lunch...
...but I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee!

actionlynx's photo
Sat 04/06/19 08:28 AM
Where's the alarm???

actionlynx's photo
Fri 04/05/19 04:22 PM
LOL

Okay. Relax.

She was just having a little fun.

laugh

actionlynx's photo
Fri 04/05/19 09:05 AM
I have to keep this thread going...
...just to let other Threadkillers know they aren't alone.

laugh

actionlynx's photo
Fri 04/05/19 08:59 AM

YES,I WILL MARRY YOU.....:wink:

This sounds exciting, Calista!

Good luck :smile:

actionlynx's photo
Thu 04/04/19 09:23 AM
Not everyone who says "friends first" actually means "let's be friends, and see if we develop something more".

Many have the ulterior motive of seeking a relationship, but just want to take time to know the other person without committing. It's not really the same as being a friend. But if they decide that you are a good person but not dating material, then you get placed in the friend zone. You might actually remain friends or not.

Truth is, most people don't look to their friends when seeking a date. They just don't think of friends in that manner. It's a very different form of intimacy, and it has unspoken boundaries that most never bother to question.

I took H20's advice, and got to know a number of women as friends without having any expectations. It allowed me to be myself without placing unnecessary pressure on myself. The result? Now several of those women approach me about becoming more than just friends. I chose just one.

The point is it's a different mindset.

If you go in specifically seeking or expecting a relationship, it alters the way you act and interact. Your whole approach becomes different. Yet it may be so subtle that you cannot notice it yourself. She may see it, but you never realize you are sabotaging yourself.

In a nutshell, you try too hard....but don't realize it.

A more relaxed approach that simply shows who you are as a person, not a potential love.

Sometimes after doing that, taking a short break for awhile can work miracles. She begins to miss your company. She becomes aware of feelings she had overlooked. She rethinks the role she wishes you to have in her life. Then she reaches out and confesses these things.

And if she doesn't? No sweat. You aren't pressuring yourself. You are flexible....adaptable. Instead of trying to create an opportunity, you simply are placing yourself where an opportunity can develop on its own, naturally....organically. Then you get to decide whether you wish to seize that opportunity.

I never expected my current lady to develop feelings for me. I just treated her with my normal compassion, empathy, and politeness. The more she got to know me, the more she wanted to be closer to me. I didn't force "getting to know you" questions. I just let conversations run their courses. Then one day, she dropped a subtle hint....and for once, I actually read it correctly.

But if I had tried to intentionally create a relationship, I would have been stuck in the friend zone. No doubt about that.

actionlynx's photo
Thu 04/04/19 07:32 AM
A neural divider...
...to help Steve replace his spare neuron.

actionlynx's photo
Thu 04/04/19 07:31 AM
You're hot. So hot that I don't know if it's even *possible* to chill with you, baby.

<asks bartender for a cup of ice>

How about we find out?

actionlynx's photo
Thu 04/04/19 07:25 AM
NTS - Dating advice from H2O should come with a warning:

"Results may be greater than anticipated, with increased risk of side effects such as awkward situations and jealousy."

actionlynx's photo
Thu 04/04/19 07:19 AM
A magic wand

actionlynx's photo
Thu 04/04/19 07:17 AM
I already have a woman that I'm very happy with and very committed to. We wake each other in the morning. We share photos of all our meals. We try to video call everyday. We chat for hours each day. We help each other, and make each other better.

So why am I now constantly hounded by new suitors? At least 5 so far. Including friends who are suddenly confessing their feelings for me?

Last thing I want is to break a friend's heart. frustrated

actionlynx's photo
Wed 04/03/19 10:24 PM
Personality, easily.

I've seen some very sexy women who just can't turn me on. No personality equals zero substance. And a bad personality can completely negate any physical attraction.

actionlynx's photo
Tue 04/02/19 04:41 PM
If you include the Youth Olympics which began in 2010, the answer would be...

actionlynx's photo
Tue 04/02/19 12:27 PM

actionlynx's photo
Tue 04/02/19 12:20 PM
You must be in real estate, 'cos you're the homeliest woman I've ever seen.

actionlynx's photo
Tue 04/02/19 08:45 AM
:tongue:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25