actionlynx's photo
Tue 04/02/19 08:05 AM
It's too early for birds...

actionlynx's photo
Mon 04/01/19 06:50 PM
Satellite phone with solar charging, a firestarting kit, and a big knife

actionlynx's photo
Mon 04/01/19 10:36 AM
I can only speak to what my current lady wants, and to some extent it also applies to the women in my past.

She wants to feel loved. She does not want feel lonely.

She wants someone who believes in her.

Someone who listens to her, and doesn't just pretend.

Someone who will make her feel safe.

A man who she can confide in.

Someone who makes her feel like a teenage girl again, smitten and reciprocated for the first time. Playful, happy, and yet shy.

A man who will pursue her dreams WITH her, just as she will pursue his dreams. Someone who will make (at least some of) those dreams into reality.

She wants to feel respected, admired, and cherished for what she is now and will be in the future.

She does not want a man who lives in the past, whether it be hers or his own.

She wants a man who will take care of his health, for both her sake and his own.

She wants to be his ONLY woman.

She wants a man who values family, who is sincere, and who will go the extra distance to prove these things to her.

A man she can respect and admire because he earns them along with her trust.

These are a few of the things, but many revolve around the same central theme.

actionlynx's photo
Mon 04/01/19 10:20 AM
Having lunch while listening to Spotify

actionlynx's photo
Mon 04/01/19 08:20 AM
Damn....I wish you hadn't done that. :cry:

actionlynx's photo
Mon 04/01/19 08:12 AM
Hey, you look just like my mom!

actionlynx's photo
Sun 03/31/19 11:40 AM
Is your name....Spanky?

actionlynx's photo
Sun 03/31/19 10:18 AM
Not sure how to explain.

I got rebuked for not eating lunch at noon. She wants to be sure I keep myself healthy. She was upset that I'm not doing that. (Actually, I am quite healthy, but not fit, according to the doctors.) I don't like her to be upset or worry. So I begin making lunch....but I have to cook from scratch to do so.

Point is, she wants to see proof that I'm eating healthy. She shows me every meal she has, to give me proof she is taking care of herself.

She's right. I've been slacking. In fact, I haven't been eating right in months now. I really need to get back to that.

So...I feel a bit ashamed but also excited, I guess?

Because she's trying to help me return to my original and preferred eating habits.

(She is not a member at Mingle. No worries.)

actionlynx's photo
Sun 03/31/19 10:09 AM
NTS - She is always right. No, really. She actually is.

actionlynx's photo
Sun 03/31/19 08:50 AM
I used to be an avid RPG gamer, but I gave it up because apparently nobody knows how to work as a team anymore.

actionlynx's photo
Sun 03/31/19 08:44 AM

actionlynx's photo
Sun 03/31/19 08:37 AM
Taking a break from job hunting, and waiting for a video call

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 10:32 PM
Yo

Bae

A'ight

In that particular order.

But there is one word that tops them all, and it begins with N. I bet someone can guess what that is.

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 10:27 PM
NTS - Ice cream is not a proper substitute for a meal.

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 10:26 PM
What? Still no winner?

What am I going to do with this chicken dinner?

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 10:23 PM
Letting KitKat know that it is now officially Sunday.

laugh

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 05:14 PM
I try to play chess at least one day each week.

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 11:19 AM

It has been said that the road to love is paved with smiles and laughter. Well if it hasn't been said it has now.:)
I think it is a mistake to expect someone else to make us feel better. we all have to deal with our own outlook on life.
no one else is going to wave a magic wand and do it for us, or if they do, they will get tired of waving it in time.
I had a bit of a rotten year in 2018. ended up a bit depressed for a few months. No use at all for dating, and I knew it.
took me a couple of months on my own to find myself again.
happy as larry again now, after 4 months.

when 2 happy people come together and the smiles and laughter start, then the kisses and nibbles :) it can be so wonderful.

I personally wont settle for any needy relationship, and unless i miss my guess most women of my age wont either.

In short, loose the baggage, be fun to be with,
and enjoy the incredibly unlikely opportunity life with all its trials has given us.

be happy, smile, it's the most attractive thing :smile:

Not only that, but sometimes the best things just happen. Almost by accident or coincidence.

Having a happy and/or positive approach can actually make this more likely to happen. It's like the Law of Attraction in the book, The Secret. Positivity attracts positive opportunities and results.

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 11:11 AM
A plane ticket, a reservation, and a fast forward button for the calendar

actionlynx's photo
Sat 03/30/19 11:10 AM
Napping

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25