Community > Posts By > LivingByBeats

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:25 PM
commercial 1
stay fresh for women! does you're monthly visit have to be this hard? try these wonderful suppositories for extra clean and fresh releif....

commercial 2
vroom vroom! oh look the new Crysler (made in england ripped off by mitsubishi motors prototype to test on the silly american market) SUV/luxury/family Camper!

wow! you'll be the envy of the suburb with this new suv/luxury/family camper!

see? it cooks eggs, and
(flick flick flick channels)

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:23 PM
Hi,
and welcome to the Just Say Hi! dating Game! the first online forum thread dating game of its kind!

today, we will bring across our lovely talented and very attractive bachelorette to open this milestone event here on JSH!

(wooo hooo, clap clap, whistle woo hoo yeahhh wooohbaby :O :O)

and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere she is:

goldenstar!!!!!
(wooo hooo, clap clap, whistle woo hoo yeahhh wooohbaby :O :O)

and of course as this is an open round robin, we will begin this segment right after the commercial

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:16 PM
what is the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone else, that was totally not appreciated so you dumped their ungrateful a$$ cuz they didn't deserve you?

(yeah so these are getting harder)

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:14 PM
k, so i changed the question under topic "take 2"

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:13 PM
what would you consider to be a romantic gesture if you could be the recipient of it....

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:07 PM
i don't have any either... can't really think of any girl i've been with that was remotely reciprocal...

i always dated the high maintenance gimme gimme kind, so it was pretty much high maintenance, low return kind of relationships...

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:04 PM
welcome diddly do da day :D

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 05:04 PM
and uhhhh that would be called trolling.... yup

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 04:59 PM
hi.
i thought for a random change i'd not goof about and actually ask a real question...

what is the most romantic experience you have been the recipient of so far in your life? the one that stands out as the most memorable :)

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 04:52 PM
In 1446, the Korean alphabet, created under the aegis of King Sejong, was first published.

In 1701, the Collegiate School of Connecticut — later Yale University — was chartered.

In 1776, a group of Spanish missionaries settled in present-day San Francisco.

In 1888, the public was first admitted to the Washington Monument.

In 1930, Laura Ingalls became the first woman to fly across the United States as she completed a nine-stop journey from Roosevelt Field, N.Y., to Glendale, Calif.

In 1946, the Eugene O'Neill drama "The Iceman Cometh" opened at the Martin Beck Theater in New York.

In 1958, Pope Pius XII died. (He was succeeded by Pope John XXIII.)

In 1967, the British Road Safety Act, providing for use of the "breathalyser" (or breathalyzer) to detect intoxicated motorists, went into effect.

In 1975, Soviet scientist Andrei Sakharov was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

In 1987, author, politician and diplomat Clare Boothe Luce died in Washington at age 84.

Ten years ago: Hurricane Pauline struck Acapulco, Mexico, killing at least 230 people. Dario Fo, the unabashed leftist playwright who was prosecuted by Italy, denounced by Roman Catholic Church leaders and barred from the United States, won the Nobel Prize for Literature.

Five years ago: Dean Harold Meyers was shot to death at a gas station near Manassas, Va., in the latest sniper shooting in the Washington, D.C., area. West Coast longshoremen returned to ports crammed with cargo after a lockout that ended only after President Bush intervened. The space shuttle Atlantis arrived at the international space station, bringing with it a 14-ton girder. Daniel Kahneman, a U.S.-Israeli citizen, and Vernon L. Smith, an American, won the Nobel prize for economics; John B. Fenn, an American, Koichi Tanaka, a Japanese, and Kurt Wuethrich, a Swiss, won the Nobel Prize in chemistry.

One year ago: North Korea faced a barrage of condemnation and calls for retaliation after it announced that it had set off a small atomic weapon underground; President Bush said, "The international community will respond." Google Inc. announced it was snapping up YouTube Inc. for $1.65 billion in a stock deal. American Edmund S. Phelps won the Nobel prize for economics.

Today's Birthdays: Actor Fyvush Finkel is 85. Sen. Trent Lott, R-Miss., is 66. Singer Jackson Browne is 59. Actor Gary Frank is 57. Actor Richard Chaves is 56. Actor Robert Wuhl is 56. Actress-TV personality Sharon Osbourne is 55. Actor Tony Shalhoub is 54. Actor Scott Bakula is 53. Musician James Fearnley (The Pogues) is 53. Actor John O'Hurley is 53. Actor Michael Pare is 48. Jazz musician Kenny Garrett is 47. Rock singer-musician Kurt Neumann (The BoDeans) is 46. Country singer Gary Bennett is 43. Movie director Guillermo del Toro is 43. Singer P.J. Harvey is 38. Country singer Tommy Shane Steiner is 34. Actor Steve Burns is 34. Sean Lennon is 32. Actor Randy Spelling is 29. Actor Brandon Routh is 28. Actor Zachery Ty Bryan is 26. Actor Tyler James Williams ("Everybody Hates Chris") is 15.

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 03:40 PM
the eggo waffle :D

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 03:31 PM
i dunno, i spent most of my life traveling and working and well, there are pro's and con's to both...

relationship wise was never a concern at all to me, though now i'm staying put for a few years, and suddenly it matters...

odd huh?

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:41 AM
not bad dude! you did your homework :)

i'm a christian, and yes, there are explantions entirely as to why, however the fact of the matter is that you're not going to get an informed or educated answer from anyone that is a bible thumper, for one specific reason. Most of what you have there, they've never even heard, because pastor bob that waves the book around on sunday, doesn't talk about it, and won't talk about it, because they can't control joe pew warmer on sunday, and get that collection plate money to send buffy and biff to summer camp on a kibutz in Israel...

i can.

i wish i had more time, cuz right now, i'm about to fire off to a meeting, however, if you are cool with it, i'll touch base with you on this after ok?

what i tell you might freak you out, but its not consumable for the masses...
:)

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:12 AM
isn't that a compulsive dychotomy though? since most topics degrade into a non-topic, it seems almost surreal that a non-topic would regress or digress into a topic, inspite of it being no topic at all. Which just goes to show that no topic is the topic after all!

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:05 AM
Mountain: Isn't it amazing? you'd think that would occur in a topical thread, and not a non-topical thread, but i bet that if i start another thread the same people will show up declaring the insanity that they're declaring.

of course you'd have to search through the previous topical topology to see that certain linear proof. So it was interesting starting a non-topic to see if perhaps there was a theme to it, and if there was at all going to be any way of testing the perpetual dysfunction of the noticable stress and stalking within the topical threads, the only way to really do that, is of course, to have a non-topical thread.

though all things being equal, you've likely noticed that most topical threads do digress to non-topical threads eventually. :)(

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 10:01 AM
hey criptic! welcome to the non-topical discussion topic! how are you finding your way through JSH and all its topics that end up as non-topics? isn't it nice to have a non-topic from the beginning of the topic to save all the topical stuff that ends up as a non-topic anyway?

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:59 AM
wow! this thread is still going? and look! it hasn't digressed into a non-topic ! amazing!

well, carry on... don't let me disturb you heh

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:57 AM
so that ends the non-topic of nothing, are there any other topical non-topic paradigms that we can not talk about?

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:47 AM
rozey2680: did you know that you can't actually be lost in a non topic?
after all think of all the other topical threads that end up as non-topics the more people respond to the initial topic! after all, each of the topics in their intention, if you trace them suddenly become non-topics without any real reason as to the degradation of the topical non-topic motion.

so, as this is a non-topic from the onset, it is actually impossible to be lost :D as there isn't a topic at all from the onset :D

LivingByBeats's photo
Tue 10/09/07 09:42 AM
have you ever noticed that on some topics that are non-topics, those that are participating in the topic or non-topic at hand, really haven't anytihng to contribute to either? other than condescending inability to follow either the topic, or the non-topoic?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13