Thu 05/04/17 08:49 AM
Will forward this photo/post to police.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 05/04/17 08:38 AM

This really sadden me, :pensive:.

Report don't support.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 05/04/17 08:32 AM
Photos are poor representative of you because poor lighting. No full length photo. Not a single photo that tells anything about you except you don't smile.

Text is killing you. Like a laundry list of all the reasons you would be a poor candidate for a date or boyfriend.

Never recommend putting a bad job history up on social media for personal and professional reasons.

Not allowed to post email sites in profile.

PacificStar48's photo
Thu 05/04/17 08:17 AM
If it is current lead photo is ok. One casual photo contradicts the you can dress up or down. The brick wall looks cold.

The text is not what I would expect from a salesman. If you look at what you list off seems like more reasons you will stay single than pair up.

Dry sense of humor could be plus or negative.

Haven't really suggested anything most mature intellectual women would want to do with you but a vague reference to travel. If they go to the gym it won't be to smoke a cigar.

Good you are blessed with family and friends but unless you are footing the bill for a cruise for everyone it kind of sounds like being your lady comes with a lot of work or command appearances instead of dates.

The immediate reference to expected intimacy and popping off about 20-30 Somethings contacting you kind of puts nails in the coffin.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 05/03/17 11:38 PM
Generally when I burn a candle it is one that smells Good to me. A new relationship you may be in the candle shop sniffing first that fragrance or this. Eventually you pick one and take it home to sweeten the air you breath. Much like the hope we have for a new love.

Then we light it and you smell it only when your close but as time goes by it fills the room and spreads through the house. Permeates your every thing and lingers in your memory even when it has burned through its life.

Again like love.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 05/03/17 09:24 PM
Relationships can be like candles in that you just light it is pretty easy that a little draft can snuff it out but if it keeps going down the sides protect it from more.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 05/03/17 09:12 PM
It is not intimidating when they exist it is when either start to fade and they get crazy about it.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 05/03/17 01:19 PM
I think forever has gone out of style. Now days you are lucky if they want to stick around past next Friday. Lol

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 05/03/17 01:06 PM
I see casual dating in a very different light than courting so for a man who acts like a gentleman and is not deceitful in his actions or words (like faking affection or implying exclusivity when in fact he is making no such commitment) I have no problem with him "playing the field".

I don't jump to conclusions or wishfully read things between the lines just because someone is interested enough to ask me out once or a dozen times. People like pleasant companionship but it should not enslave them because I agree to share time with them or vice versa. And just because I reciprocate an invitation doesn't make me their partner for life.

Since people tend to settle in and be themselves after the "new wears off" is really when you get to know them and know if you even truly like them. Yea you may have that basic gut reaction that is positive but even chemistry is easy compared to really likeing the core of another person.

As far as knowing when to "put a ring on it" there should be no "I am reserving my spot until I make up my mind about it" one should be dead sure. Other wise it is just a "P&P parking pass" not unlike a fiance in every port.

Reason for a while they sold the so called "promise" rings. In reallity it was "I promise I expect to get laid but you promise not to get us knocked up until at least we are Really engaged." For some it was getting pinned or wearing the class ring.

PacificStar48's photo
Wed 05/03/17 10:19 AM
Edited by PacificStar48 on Wed 05/03/17 10:24 AM
When,where,who,and why come in to the process of how I kiss someone. And how I kiss someone usually changes over time.

A casual date would maybe get a handshake air kiss only if they sparked some kind of interest; but it is unlikely that it would be more than a short sweet peck even if I was interested.

It is much more seductive to create passion with your eyes or a lightly held hand, or how you set across from someone and engage them with body language. How you speak,look,and smell. What your manners convey. I have always believed that grace, femininity, and confidence and a dash of humor; (not haughtiness or being snooty or bitchy) was what get men interested and keeps them so. I don't have to slobber all over a man to make him interested.

I find the kiss for a date kind of a juvenile and stilted moment especially if it is forced or the man seems to think he is entitled. I guarantee it will be cold and a singular insult.

I am not a fan of PDA's even when I am very seriously in love with someone. I have been known to detour to the nearest private spot when my loved one returned from deployments but public stuff no.

The time place and desire to actually kiss someone is for him, for us, means something for me and I more likely than not will take my time and linger in the luxury of it. I love kissing and can do it for hours privately.

And Usually I didn't/don't allow people to take me to my home after dates. I have lived in gated communities for years. And almost always transport myself. or the gentleman sends a car/cab and pays for it so the whole at the door thing is rare. I think it is tacky to make professional help pretend they don't see your private moments. And I sure don't want security somewhere getting a buzz being a voyeur.

People I have dated over time would be a different story but usually even the first time someone comes to my home it is a patio party or large holiday gathering so none of that neighborhood gossip garbage. And it would be the rare occasion I would go to a gentleman's home alone if we were not very serious; probably engaged.

I know public tonsil tango, hotel rendezvous, coming in for a drink, and sleepovers are common; but common is never been something I aspired down to.

And it has an "amazing" affect on the dating process. Kind of separates the chaff from the straw. And it also makes men out of boys because then you are not any "body", everybody's, but somebody and yes the woman they want to kiss, not once, but forever.

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 05/02/17 09:16 PM
This is good compared to most but could be great. EVEN one for look at this guys profile for how it's done.

Tweek the arrangement of your text out of interest down in the profile text section. Leave the interest there. If you used more than generic interest terms one or two places would draw some intelligent inquiries and make it easier to weed out the scammers.

DITCH what peeves you. You are maybe an old soul in a young man butt your not old enough to fall on your own sword complaining to people you don't want in valuable profile real estate when the goal is to atteract what you do want.

Normally I would say ditch an unsmiling photo where you don't make eye contact but the composition of this photo is good and compliments your very good features. BUT yes you have to put up at least one that does the connect with a good natural smile. And one with no hat. Maybe a full length photo to referance your height. Pictures that do dual purpose of telling a story about an interest,ability, or accomplishment is always a good choice for a guy who I bet can hold a conversation given a subject.

GOOD LUCK

PacificStar48's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:24 PM
Welcome to Mingleland.
Two posts I will wait for you to read about how to do profiles on this site before I rate you.

I will say you are a nice enough looking guy but the pictures you chose are not the most flattering. A smiling well lighted color photo would be a lot better.

Add text and I will check back and give you pointers.

GOOD LUCK

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:51 PM
Heart of my heart I so wish you were here today. You will not mind at moments I am human and frail and fragile. That comforting hero who would surround me in your firm hug. Kissing away my salty tears at saying yet another of our friends is fighting the devil cancer. We could whisper our fears and cling to each other in the safety of our love. Really appreciating how fleeting life is. How golden even those last years of loving another is.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 05/01/17 12:25 PM

another question would be if girls initiate contact would guys think less of them?
[/quote

The reality is women usually do the first move they just make it seem to the guy it's their idea.

That is really the whole driver behind forums. Women start them and guys come in with the "fix".

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 05/01/17 12:10 PM
Lot of things to fan the flames or at least start a slow burn for sure.

Always interesting how people say how they hate drama but they slice and dice with words with the best of them.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 05/01/17 12:10 PM
Lot of things to fan the flames or at least start a slow burn for sure.

Always interesting how people say how they hate drama but they slice and dice with words with the best of them.

PacificStar48's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:48 AM

yes sure that is why you have an online dating profile. that pretty much contradicts everything that you just said.

Hate to break it to you but her interests are all available at our church and family gatherings and that is about as far from a bar as you can get so maybe that is her situation too.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/30/17 09:04 PM
Toooooo funny dear. Have to put that in my coffee table book. Ya all have sweet dreams. This old woman is headed for the barn.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/30/17 08:52 PM
Definitely love. Money comes and money goes but I would rather eat beans and have someone who cares for the real me than a mattress stiffed with money and someone who wants me for an ornament. Or doesn't want me at all but snufs the life out of my existence by holding me hostage to keep appearances.

PacificStar48's photo
Sun 04/30/17 08:52 PM
Definitely love. Money comes and money goes but I would rather eat beans and have someone who cares for the real me than a mattress stiffed with money and someone who wants me for an ornament. Or doesn't want me at all but snufs the life out of my existence by holding me hostage to keep appearances.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25