I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 07/19/19 10:32 PM
Cello

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 07/19/19 10:04 PM
I don't even know what the hangout thing is, but..I'm not going off site to chat with someone after 1 or 3 messages exchanged on here.
"I'm not on the internet very much"..is an excuse they give.
Well, ya moron....how would you be on any of those *other* internet sites then?

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 07/19/19 07:03 PM

seamac, thanks for sharing. I don't think my mother wore much makeup, so it was not a thing in my family.

catinidaho, judging from your pic you are a beautiful woman with an engaging, welcoming smile. Do what makes you feel your best, makeup or no makeup, I don't believe there is a correct answer, only that you do works best for you.

I am wondering if your post and all the replies have helped you to figure out what you wanted to know?

I read most of this thread and find it interesting that the option for men to wear makeup didn't come up??? Why don't men want to enhance their eyes and lips while minimizing their wrinkles etc? Just a thought...Why should females be the only sex to try to look better?

If you've ever done any work in TV (and on videos)...you'd know men most certaonly DO wear makeup to look better.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 07/19/19 05:10 PM

your profile says you are a man looking for a woman?

And yet you say you are a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves

confused.com what

I think the OP is confused too..

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Fri 07/19/19 09:03 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Fri 07/19/19 09:04 AM

The thing is though, when I'm out with my friend I'm not looking for any potential partners, my focus is on my friend as that's who I'm out with.

I see what you're saying but that hasn't happened to me.........yet. Besides, if I was approached and I didn't take to the potential partner, I could always use my friend as an excuse and say that I'm attached!

Yep..the times i have been out with a male friend, we have been doing something...I was not on the lookout for potential partners..

And, as no one approaches me when I am alone (and dressed nice, at a social function), I cannot imagine this would ever happen when I am with them...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Thu 07/18/19 02:38 PM

Fix it.

Why did you patymoney?
People can look for profiles and message people for free..

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 07/17/19 06:48 PM

What I find really funny is when the obviously fake people tell you you are being rude to them (when you tell them get lost)..
rofl rofl rofl rofl

You know what?
You're right...and I will continue to be rude to those who are obviously not *real*
people...

Yes some time ago some scammer said I was rude I didn’t know in what way I annoyed him 🤣

I call them out on their BS..
They intitially write me about my "lovely smile"...I reply with "hey you dummy...I am not smiling in my picture.."
laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 07/17/19 05:33 PM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Wed 07/17/19 05:33 PM
What I find really funny is when the obviously fake people tell you you are being rude to them (when you tell them get lost)..
rofl rofl rofl rofl

You know what?
You're right...and I will continue to be rude to those who are obviously not *real*
people...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 07/17/19 11:13 AM

I think this is cause for a big celebration. Last night I met a girl who wasn't a 1) bot account or 2) a scammer.

Just wanted to get this out. Now come on y'all let's celebrate this at my house! Enough beer and meat for everyone!!!

drinker waving smile2

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Wed 07/17/19 09:53 AM

Who else likes blowing clouds

They're a little difficult to reach, unless you're in a hot air balloon or on a mountain top, lol.

What are you referring to?

:thumbsup:

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 07/16/19 11:39 PM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Tue 07/16/19 11:42 PM
sad2

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Tue 07/16/19 08:12 AM

I am not fully aware of the specifics and details pertaining to these 2 claims I am providing, but it does make you think that being Gay is not a genetic disposure at all:

Heterosexual Man Says He's Gay After Taking Prescription Drug
https://www.ibtimes.com/heterosexual-man-says-hes-gay-after-taking-prescription-dru...
Apr 17, 2018 - Heterosexual Man Says He's Gay After Taking Prescription Drug ... described himself as once being heterosexual claimed that a prescription drug he ... January when he started to feel uncomfortable side effects from the drug, ...

Parkinson's drugs 'made me gambler, thief and gay sex fiend' | World ...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/09/france.health
Dec 9, 2007 - Parkinson's drugs 'made me gambler, thief and gay sex fiend' ... disturbing side effects, estimated to affect up to 15 per cent of those taking the drugs. ... Jambart was given different medication and his disorders disappeared.

So, then..
Do you believe someone can take a prescribed drug and "become" a pedophile, thief, rapist, etc?
I don't hold that view...
I feel that the propensity to do those things already existed in that person..the drugs just minimized the "filter"...in a way that alcohol lowers the filter of some people and they say things they wouldn;t otherwise.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Mon 07/15/19 04:14 PM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Mon 07/15/19 04:15 PM

one lady passed on me because I have different accent. Can American women be turned off by accent?

ONE lady passed on you because of your accent and you think American women might be turned off by accent? Did it occur to you that the lady just didn't like you because of other things about you and not just your accent?

oh don't mind me.. I'm not American.

btw what kind of accent do you have? I have Filipino accent.

Here is my Filipino accent

Record your voice here Vocaroo so we may hear your accent.

I asked the OP what kind of accent he has....I asked *twice*...so far he hasn't said....whoa

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Mon 07/15/19 09:57 AM

It seems that most people are comfortable with that platonic social relationship. When you are out socially with one of these platonic friends, do people treat you as a connected couple? Is there an assumption about your relationship?

Yep.
People hve made assumptipns we're a married couple...I guess because we joke around and are very comfortable with each other...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 07/14/19 04:47 PM
I loved being married (or partnered, before I was married)..
I am a widow now.

I never had any problem being able to do things I wanted to do...actually since we had most of the same interests..we did most thing together..
And the few things we didn't were necer a problem.

I have done the alone thing before, years ago..and don't like it any better now than I did back then.

Everybody is different..those who like being alone shouldn't be disresepctful to those of us who wish we weren't alone.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:58 AM
I have to admit there are accents that I find hard to take/ deal with...but, if they were great otherwise...I'd probably overlook it..or try to anyway...laugh

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:47 AM
I'm REALLY curious what OP's accent is....that is was so off-putting...

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 07/14/19 10:31 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Sun 07/14/19 10:32 AM
Absolutely.

I have 2 male friends like that.
Both are my age...single..and have (according to them for the past several years) given up on sex and ever meeting anyone..
You can call that bulls**t if you want, I really don't care.
You don't know them.

We're like brother & sister.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 07/14/19 08:28 AM
Edited by I_love_bluegrass on Sun 07/14/19 08:29 AM

If I were REALLY interested in converting my beliefs, I would seek you out.
You wouldn't need to come to my door.
The fact that you do, tells my you are not secure in your beliefs.
The more you ring my doorbell, the more difficult it becomes for me to consider your beliefs.

I have said this ^ for YEARS...regarding ALL denominations..
If your "product" was so good...*I'd* be seeking it out...wouldn't need you to hard-sell me.
This baloney that "people need to hear "the good news" (about Jesus), is just that...baloney..
In most cities and towns in America, you can't drive 5 miles withou seeing a church (several, more likely)..
TV and radio preachers abound.

You are honestly wanting me to believe that someone who has reached the age of ...say...30...that they have NEVER heard about Jesus, the Bible...all that?

Only if they had lived in a cave.

Also, every denomination I have visited over the years acted like they were the only "way"..
I have attened several different denominatiopns over the years...ALL wanted to baptise me..
I'm like..how many times does one need it done?
You're telling me that if the Presbytarians baptised me..and i start attendig your Baptist church...you guys want to baptise me..because only *your* way is right, evidently?
And then..I change and go to a Pentacostal church....and THEY want to baptise me...

I finally decided I don't need to be in a building to be close to God...i can be that just fine in my back yard.

Plus, HOW many times does one need to hear about Hell?
(many I attended seem to harp on ths every week)
Again, unless you were born in a cave and lived there all your life with no outside contact...~everyone~ has heard of Hell and know what it is...
I want a sermon that *teaches* me something I do not already know.

I_love_bluegrass's photo
Sun 07/14/19 08:11 AM
What kind of accent do you have?