Community > Posts By > cbfraser775

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:43 AM
i really did feel bad for her - but she was going like 20 over. i will never forget her scared little face - she's the only person who ever made me feel guilty for pulling them over! oh, except for the guy who's adorable little boy said from the back seat "please don't be mad at my dad".

and yes, i'm a cop....but i don't know about that "lady" part!

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:39 AM
try me :tongue:

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:37 AM
you gotta give us something to work with...

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:34 AM
i once did a traffic stop and the driver was only 16. apparently it was her first time getting pulled over and she was a little nervous. i took her license back to my unit to run it and when i got back she was crying. i told her to stop because i was letting her off with a warning - and then she said she was crying because she had peed her pants and she was on her way to a job interview...

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:23 AM
and then there was the time my loser ex was very drunk and sleeping in our upstairs bedroom. he decided he had to pee but couldn't be bothered to go down the hall, so he opened the window and peed out of it. my truck was parked in the driveway directly below the window. man, i was mad as a bear....

no photo
Tue 11/13/07 12:19 AM
i remember the time my friend and i went out and drank WAAAY too much - then we passed out in her bed. i woke up and everything was all wet and it took me about 15 minutes to realize i was sleeping in a puddle of her pee. so i woke her up and told her and we both just rolled onto the floor and passed right back out...

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:55 PM
i remember where i was when i found out milli vanilli was lip singing - man, i was so heartbroken...

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 11:38 PM
I remember when i realized reindeer are real - i was 24....

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 07:32 PM
ask her if she will go to the zoo with you. i never turn down a trip to the zoo...

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:16 PM
well war, now that you mention it....

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:15 PM
cornflake i am too! i love the pomegranate rock stars....can't get thru a day without one...or seven....

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:13 PM
you people are hilarious - i am starting to wonder how i ever got thru a shift without you....

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:05 PM
precisely my point, maja - if God wanted me to be with someone - then why did my last date get drunk and try to feel me up in a parking lot?

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:04 PM
haha - i love soldier

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 06:01 PM
very, very bad!

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:58 PM
zbiguno - i would love to have a nice long debate with you about your comment! i don't think i've ever disagreed so strongly with anything anyone has ever said, ever, ever, ever...i am actually kind of impressed....

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:46 PM
You can't hide from the police, little boy.....

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:40 PM
Why does everyone think they have to get hitched? I'm not anti-marriage, but i don't understand what the big damn deal is. What's wrong with just living in happy, unwedded bliss?

chatwin - you are either a huge dork or completely lovable... not sure which...

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:06 PM
I wouldn't worry about whether or not he felt "it". Just go back out with him. One day at a time, no need to get all wrapped up in unanswerable questions.

no photo
Mon 11/12/07 03:32 PM
well - sorry to hear about your friend. in reference to your question - everyone reacts differently to lousy situations. just because most people cry, doesn't mean you have to. i am not a cryer either. as long as you have another outlet for your emotions, i say not to worry.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13