Community > Posts By > cbfraser775

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:58 PM
I'm the police. I'm always being good. It's you little punks i have to worry about.

Now get in the kitchen and get me some pineapple!

no photo
Sun 12/02/07 07:52 PM
ZACK! Are you behaving??

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:52 AM
I was a cheerleader, prom queen...and a virgin. I've changed.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:16 AM
I had a brain tumor a few years ago. The first couple days after i found out, i just plain old refused to believe it. The next few days are probably going to be pretty traumatic as the realization sets in. People are going to be throwing advice at you right and left - everyone thinks they know what it's like. It took me a long time to figure out what i thought about it, as opposed to what everyone else thought. It's scary, it's awful, but it is possible to come out the other side. I'm proof of that! If there's anything i can do to help, just holler and i'm all yours.

I thought of myself as a survivor from the moment i was diagnosed - every day i woke up was one more day i survived. Try to stay positive - that really helped me out a lot. I made a lot of really bad jokes about my situation - it made me feel better. I even named my tumor - his name was Thomas (don't ask where i came up with that - he just seemed like a Thomas to me). One day at a time - you might feel lousy today, but who knows what tomorrow holds.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:18 AM
I know - the whole city is going to hell. I am going to work Monday no matter what happens. If Chief doesn't like it, i will cough at him and make him sick. That'll teach him to mess with me!

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:07 AM
Dude, i'm sorry - i am way too sick to be getting all Dr Phil on you. I read it and i think it's bull****. I just can't formulate a better response than that right now.

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 11:48 PM
Is everyone behaving in here?

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 09:01 PM
I'd dance naked anywhere with tony...

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 08:56 PM
I think the better question is: what's up with ex-boyfriends calling us after we are already dating somebody else, trying to talk about crap that happened a million years ago and doesn't matter anymore anyway?

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:54 PM

go sooners! I live in the backyard of the buckeyes, so bucky can get on his knees and get to work!

No way! Bucky doesn't do THAT! He might be a badger but he has his morals. Sooners are even more ridiculous than Buckeyes. What is a Sooner, anyway? If it's not some sort of animal, it shouldn't be a mascot.

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:10 AM
Umm....did you just say "angiosperms" to me? Don't do that. That's weird.

Don't talk smack about Bucky. That badger is a fantastic kisser and more of a man than you will ever be!

no photo
Fri 11/30/07 12:01 AM
Don't grumble at me, boy!

Any team named after a nut can't be that great.

They should be the Ohio State Almonds. At least then everyone would know they are nuts.

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:56 PM
Pro, for sure.

Ohio State is lame.

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:55 PM

Sheri quit following me.... wait Im the one who is stalking you laugh

Pssh! Don't i know it. It's all good tho. I'm used to it...

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:42 PM
Hey! People wearing KFC buckets on their heads cannot call other people freaks!

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:08 PM

"Convoy" - C.W. McCall... The shuffle is going bonkers tonight... I forgot I even had this on my iPod...

Haha.
Big Ben this here's the Rubber Duck and i'm about to put the hammer down...

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:51 PM
I have green eyes. I remember reading in my Charlie Brown Encyclopedia when i was younger that eyes are supposed to be blue or brown - anything else is considered a birth defect.

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:48 PM
Captain Morgan

no photo
Thu 11/29/07 02:53 PM
JC looks like a beer delivery guy

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:43 PM
Ew! That sounds awful!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13