Community > Posts By > cbfraser775

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 04:21 PM
I once had a guy tell me that all he cared about was making me happy. And i said "Well tough guy, you need to find a hobby". I just think it's preposterous. My life is outstanding in every way. If i have someone to cuddle at nite, that's cool. But if not, that's cool too, cuz i have two kickass puppies.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 04:16 PM
Of course it bothers me - i am in love with Chase....and i miss him dearly, not enough airtime!!

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 04:11 PM
Am i the only one who does not believe in the whole "soul mate" thing? Everyone keeps saying they are looking for their "one true love". Personally, i think that's putting a lot of pressure on another person. I have no desire to be a "one true love" - and i am not looking to "complete" anybody. I have multiple soul mates - everyone who contributes to my life in a big way is a soul mate in my book. Does anyone agree with me?

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:57 PM
unsure - you have no idea how many times i have had to stop myself, take a deep breath and step away from my computer....

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 03:54 PM
i ignore messages that have a lot of words spelled wrong. it just eats away at my soul and i can't formulate a response.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:40 AM
spoken like a true dispatcher! you win - cops love dispatchers!

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:39 AM
haha - i didn't actually get forked - but it was close. i was on duty and a 14-year-old maniac threw a fork at me. luckily i'm a pretty good ducker!

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:37 AM
well, now that was a poor example - i didn't exactly need backup for a fork. surely you can come up with better justification for your existence than that....

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:31 AM
typical dispatcher....running her mouth when she doesn't know what's going on....sheesh! Oh, burn! laugh

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:28 AM
Dude...i have no idea....

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:26 AM
Oh, but the part where she breaks his feet - ahhh! I have to look away every time....

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:17 AM
oh sure....tease a girl, make her think she can get some from her Tivo and then drop the bomb - i see how you are....

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:12 AM
Channels should not be allowed to go off air. That is ghetto.

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:08 AM
um...you need to come to my house right now and show me how to program it....

no photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:02 AM
My Tivo is my BFF - i work nites, so he takes care of all my business for me - i wind down at 6AM with greys anatomy, csi....i would like to marry my Tivo - but i don't want to live in a sexless marriage, so....

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:51 PM
Volcanos? That's nothing. I've got Fresh Prince on right now. Um....what year is this....how old am i....?

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:31 PM
I've got plenty more! It's always a party at my house!

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:26 PM
hell yeah i finished that pitcher - can i just tell you that i make the BEST margaritas ever?!? and Dreyers makes really good mango ice cream....life is good, ladies and gents....

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:24 PM
Dude - ice cream - good call! Mango ice cream....mmmm....

no photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:55 AM
Ummm...i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but of course looks matter. I like intelligence and a sense of humor. But i am not going to sleep with someone i am not attracted too. He will be placed in the "friend" category. The good news is, attractiveness is a quality that means different things to different people. One girls circus freak is another girls prince charming. As for money - i bust my ass at work and you need to do the same. I am a college educated police officer - i am not going to date a high school dropout who works at McDonalds. It has nothing to do with my being "better" than anyone else. It's just the way it is.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12