Community > Posts By > cbfraser775

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:14 AM

I dont see any heroism in being a soldier.....killing another human being over politics......OIL!!!!noway noway noway

Its not like someone came into your home and you defended yourself......you go into their country and kill their people. That is heroic????

Defending your home, family in your own back yard is heroic!!!

RED DAWN!!!! WOLVERINES!!!drinker

Gypsy - there is no doubt that you are an intelligent woman. You are always very well spoken on these forums and i give you major snaps for that. You are entitled to your own opinion, that is a fact. I just don't understand why an intelligent woman such as yourself would feel the need to attack others personally. We are debating a topic. Let's retract the claws.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:18 PM
Tell you what Mac - you keep chilling here, complaining and thinking i'm "out of touch" and let the big boys take care of things.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:59 PM
No, i'm not saying all enlisted soldiers know there were WMD's, not at all. What i am saying is that due to my particular MOS, i know for a fact that there were. I also know that sometimes, the public does not need to know every little thing that happens. Of course the President knows. It's less about the existence and more about the origin of these weapons. There are certain things that open up big cans of worms that are better left closed. It becomes the lesser of two evils: do we admit the findings and disclose the origins, which would start a whole new wave of tensions with a completely different country? Or do we just leave it alone and have the whole US pissed? Lesser of two evils. Not everything is black and white.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:49 PM

ggggrrr.

i'm a nice girl, and i DON'T go for the jerks!
i like the sweet/nice guy!

so, not ALL good girls go for the jerkfaces.

laugh You said "jerkfaces" laugh

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:28 PM
So, the general consensus is that we should just wait for them to attack us before we kick some ass? Well...that just seems silly. The best defense is a good offense. I have said it before and i'm saying it again - Iraq most certainly DID have WMD's. I don't care what you read in the newspaper or what you heard the government say. There is plenty going on over there that the public does not know about - and rightfully so. If you want all the information, you need to enlist. I was in that first wave of soldiers - they had them, trust me.

And please don't tell me that you honestly believe we are doing "nothing" about Al-Qaeda in the Afghan/Pakinstan area. You have got to be kidding me! Of course we are there - just because you aren't reading about it, doesn't mean it's not happening. The idea that we are just in Iraq and not still searching for the people who choreographed 9/11 is just completely absurd.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 03:18 AM
Edited by cbfraser775 on Wed 11/21/07 03:25 AM
Damn - your eyes look cool.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:44 AM
Swift is a trucking company and the drivers have a reputation for being very bad at their jobs. They back into stuff and hit people all the time.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:38 AM
Alright well....the cheese stands alone, i guess. Cuz i would not watch it.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:35 AM
If they didn't fight it would just be a bunch of fairies on ice skates chasing each other. Who would watch that?

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:34 AM
Oops, i lied. Sorry, i do that sometimes. Click on where it says "View All" and THEN you will see the little X's in the corner. For real this time.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:30 AM
Given the choice between the two...Corporal Nutz it is....

For the record, i do like hockey too. I don't know anything about it except that people fight in it and i like violence...

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:27 AM
Dude, did you seriously SAY that? I think i threw up in my mouth a little bit....

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:22 AM
Click on the pictures and i think there are little X's in the top right hand corner...

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:20 AM

It's awesome that women watch sports. Just like I'm sure women think it's awesome guys watch Dancing With The Stars. Except for people who think Brett Farve is the reason puppies die. Those people can't be reasoned with.

Somebody needs to take this punk's computer away before i scratch him...

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:07 AM
Brett Farve is the reason puppies die.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:59 AM

YES, iF i WAS TAUGHT.. i MAY JUST TAKE THE TiME.. BUT AS LONG AS THE ACTiON WAS RETURNED..

Good ... I think that's a good attitude about it. I'm not obsessed with football, but a lot of guys are. I enjoy it and try to make time for it. And YES, the action should be returned. Give and take ... right???

Give and take? What? You mean....you aren't suggesting that it's not all about me, are you? Because that would be....just...preposterous....

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:58 AM
Dude - why you gotta be like that? Busting me out in public. That is NOT cool, Mister!

A guy told me yesterday that they were called the Bears because they were bearly making it...even i had to laugh at that...

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:51 AM

I thought it was boring as a little kid, but my dad got me into it by teaching me about it and his love for his team...so I think most girls would get into more if they knew what was going on, but I mean, come on...how many of us went to school and had to take P.E.? Everyone knows the basics of football, some girls will just never like it.

Excellent points!!! I just thought it was a way a guy could share something he enjoys with his girl. Maybe give them one more thing to do together or to have in common. Doesn't take much effort to explain the interworkings of the game. Have you ever attended a professional football (or college) game???

I've been to both. Go Chicago Bears - go Wisconsin Badgers. Those are the only two teams that are any good. Don't fight with me on that.

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:49 AM

Safety means when you are not in danger anymore. I would think you would KNOW that, Corporal Nutz.

Well, nobody hit your buzzer!

no photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:26 AM
I don't need a man to teach me anything, i just LOVE football. Except for the whole "safety" thing...i'm a little fuzzy on that....