Community > Posts By > cbfraser775

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:29 PM
I learned that i do have a maternal instinct after all (he has a little one). I also learned that two cops don't make a right. I also sort of learned how to two-step, but not really. Oh! And i learned that i love crab legs because of him. I also learned that some people are losers, no matter how much you wish they weren't.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:18 PM

what do you mean he wont brake unless you move closer?

he wont tell me his feelings for me.

Well then how do you know he HAS feelings for you?

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:49 PM
Edited by cbfraser775 on Sat 11/24/07 05:50 PM

Dude! I knew you looked familiar!!

I would totally let you put your hands up my shirt now...we are grownups, after all...

Well, what are we waiting for? Turn the siren on and get rolling!

Hey all her encounters have to be approved via me first of course! laugh I gotta make sure I have enough cars to cover the area before she can come and see you :tongue:

laugh Damn dispatchers, always cramping my style!

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:42 PM

I went mini golfing and then to pizza hut. Afterwards, I tried to put my hands up her shirt. She was horrified. We were 15.

Dude! I knew you looked familiar!!

I would totally let you put your hands up my shirt now...we are grownups, after all...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:38 PM
We went mini-golfing and then to Pizza Hut. Afterwards, he tried to put his hands up my shirt. I was 15 and horrified.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 05:25 PM
ERIN! I...am...SICK!!

That hot trooper must have given me something last nite when i was drooling over him...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:43 PM
laugh Ouch! Burn! That is hilarious!!laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:28 PM

the only way ill see you as a true american if you can answer these questions for me

1. how many original colonies were there?

2. What do the colors on the flag represent, and what is inside the ball bearing on the top of the flag pole?

3. when did the US gain its independence?

4.what are 3 main flags that are flown called?

5. wat does the blue field around the star represent on the flag? answer those please

The military teaches that the ball bearing on the flag is called a "truck". Inside the truck is a bullet, matches and a razor blade. At the base of the flagpole is a pistol. If the enemy takes over the post, the commander is supposed to use the razor blade to cut up and burn the flag so the enemy cannot desecrate it. He is then supposed to use the pistol to kill himself so he cannot be taken alive.

I didn't read this whole thread, so someone may have already said that...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:55 AM
Once again...funny....and yet, disturbing...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:30 AM
Wow - you ladies are wild! I like!

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:28 AM
Ummm...what's a monkey kiss?

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:22 AM
Funny...and yet, strangely disturbing...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:16 AM

yanno steves gonna be awful mad when he comes in and the tequilas gone too..lol oh well...laugh laugh

I don't know who Steve is, but if he gets mad, just tell him us girls drank it all and then made out with each other. He'll forgive us.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:10 AM
You know, it's the craziest thing, i was just chilling, talking about Walgreens vs Walmart and then - BAM! - i got soaked in chocolate pudding.

Oh well...nothing a margarita can't fix....

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:06 AM
I just got sprayed with chocolate pudding...i need a margarita...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:52 AM
Ooohh...a rebel...that's hot...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:51 AM
I've seen those commercials. Walgreens are totally taking over here - they are putting a whole bunch of them in like 10 miles apart from each other on the highway.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:44 AM
And Walgreens is smaller, so it doesn't take 5000 hours to find what you need. And they always have cool makeup there - seems like they get the new stuff way before anyone else.

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 01:08 AM
mmm....i love pudding....

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13