actually i boycott this thread
girls are horniest of all
why else are vibrators made every day?
cmon girls love sex and tell guys they dont want sex all tha tim
but cmon , either you dont enjoy it or you do
and if you dont want to be used by a guy for sex
then dont let them have sex with you untill he has tha respect and love

I completely agree with this!

Hi. My name is Sheri and this is my vibrator, Brad. It's nice to meet you....

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:40 AM
I concur!!

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:34 AM

faded=really REALLY high.

not drunk.

Thanks for explaining it :wink:

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:33 AM

cb you're not old.

Thanks, sweetie - hearing that is like music to my ears! If i'm not old, i must be terminally unhip, because i have no idea what these kids are talking about sometimes...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:22 AM

let your friends get drunk and drop them off in their bosses fronts yards

Oh really? Hmmm...i think i will avoid getting "faded"...my boss is the Chief of Police, after all...i don't think he would find that funny...

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:21 AM
Wait...first...did you just call me a "ho"? Hmmmm....

I know, it's ridiculous. But that sweatshirt is the most comfortable one in the whole wide world. I'm actually a Badger fan....

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:15 AM
I am old. What does faded mean? Is it drunk?

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:01 AM
If i was to be completely honest, i'd have to say that if you sit me down in front of a margarita, i will watch pretty much anything you want me too....even basketball. I do NOT like basketball. But i'll do most anything if a good margarita is involved...

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:16 PM
OK...i am really, really sorry about your luck. But this is definitely one of the funniest stories i have heard in awhile. Not too mention, it is incredibly well written. Snaps to you!

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:42 PM
I've got the soundtrack from Legally Blonde the Musical playing very loudly in the patrol room - they can hear it all the way in dispatch - we are jamming.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:44 PM
You know me, that's just how i roll :tongue:

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:11 AM
I never thought of that either - then again, did they ever say if Miranda changed her last name to Brady? I don't really remember hearing them refer to her that way. Being an established lawyer already, she may have kept her last name. Then it wouldn't seem as wild for Brady to keep it as well.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:04 AM

Hmmm um yea thats the name of it.its a very small town but has some very interesting people here.

Is there a police department there? How cool would it be to work for the Bloodville Police Department....

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 04:57 AM
All of Michigan is pretty much Hell, isn't it?

Dude - i'm kidding! I love Michigan!

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 04:52 AM
Is your town seriously called Bloodville? You made that up...right?

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:29 AM
Holidays = alcohol = more people beating each other up. So, yes, my job gets way busier this time of year.

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:50 PM

ok then is it wrong to wind up dating a guy and still remaining friends with the ex? would the guy get jelous?

If the new guy gets pissed, then he is a jackass anyway. Love me, love my friends.

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:49 PM

OK... my ex and i have become the best of friends. we talk more now then we did when we were dating. is it wrong to become or remain friends with an ex?

My ex husband and i are still friends. It's way better now because when he tells me stupid stuff he does, i can just laugh because it doesn't affect me anymore. I used to want to do some lip ripping, now i can just chill.

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:38 AM
This is one of the funniest things i have ever read. Bravo!

no photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:28 AM
I know that i am definitely in the minority when it comes to my views on this war. But there is no need to be referring to soldiers as someone who "goes into their country and kills their people" - you make it sound like "soldier" is another name for "crazy psycho lunatic killer". And if you feel that way, that's cool. But as the daughter of and a former soldier myself, that feels personal. That's all i'm saying.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13