Community > Posts By > cbfraser775

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 05:07 PM
I did not read this entire thread, but i will say that Canada does indeed have troops in Iraq. Either that, or the ones i met while in country were lying about where they were from, which is highly unlikely considering their uniforms and accents. That said, i am totally for the war. Saddam sucks. He needed to be taken out. And you need to keep in mind that the public does NOT know everything that happens over there. I will argue the WMD controversy until the day i die - they most certainly DID have them. The whole notion of "negotiating" with Iraq is laughable at best - the term "negotiate" is only valid if BOTH sides are willing to talk, listen and, ultimately, to bend.

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:47 PM
Ignore her. If she replies it will probably be an anti-war speech anyway. Go, see new things, meet new people, serve your country and kick some ass. But when the time comes to ETS - DO IT!!

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:37 PM
It's hot as hell there. But it's the sand....that damn sand. It just makes you feel so dirty. And not in a good way....

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 04:28 PM
Good luck and have fun in Iraq. It sucks!

no photo
Sun 11/18/07 12:39 AM
i've never been scuba diving

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:55 PM
I would just like to go out on a limb and say this: yes, guys can be very dumb (and VERY smelly). But man, i sure am a ***** sometimes....

no photo
Sat 11/17/07 04:28 PM
I am of the opinion that sex is, indeed, just sex. I would totally be willing to do this with the understanding that we both get to do it. I don't really get jealous because i think i rule and that no one else is competition for me.

I am also a firm believer in threesomes.

no photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:44 AM
Up until the cannibalism part, this was a very funny thread...things took a turn somewhere...

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:59 PM
On the way to the station, let's get a six-pack...that one is very good.

I am an FTO in my department and i had this super cute rookie with me a few months back. We made a traffic stop and i waited in the unit while he went to the vehicle. It was a young girl and she was really working him hard. He came back and ran her stuff and wrote her up. He went back to her vehicle and she was mad - she said to him "I thought you didn't give pretty girls tickets?" He was a little flustered and he replied "We don't. Sign here ma'am."

She reported him to our chief for being "rude"

I still can't look at him without laughing.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:55 PM

Wanna be lots of "Butter"...so I can "Spread" myself aroundbigsmile :wink:

i love when people take something non-sexual and make it sexual. i wish that i could do that all the time.

**clapping with keywhee**

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:40 PM
keywhee - you can be Butters. that way you can dress like proffesor chaos. and i can push you around. but in a nice way.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:39 PM
ugh, job hunting is the WORST...

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:37 PM
i want to come back as Eric Cartman from South Park. that kid has no soul and he gets away with everything.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:07 PM

REALLY? is that ur blonde-haired cutie that lives far away that has..TOES?

aww I luv that little kitty fraser!!!

Actually...i'm a redhead. But sometimes i wear a wig because he REALLY likes blondes. And sometimes he wears....something....for me....

And thank you! I hate cats. But pissed off cats are funny!

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 06:00 PM
i am chatwin's crush. he says he loves me and wants to be my baby daddy. he's a iittle pushy....

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 05:42 PM
I am way behind on this thread - but i think it's important to point out that NO ONE is authorized to have wine and a fire without me there. I apologize for this, but it is policy. I don't make the rules, people, i just enforce them.

no photo
Thu 11/15/07 04:05 AM

cbfraser755: Yeah...it's horrible because I would spend that much on one doll. I spent $750 on my first one. lol! Lip ripping sounds like fun! I would join in with you, if you don't mind. :tongue:

Yes you can. Lip ripping is generally more persuasive when multiple parties are involved.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:45 PM
$398 for a doll? That's an expensive hobby. You could buy two Dooney & Bourke purses for that....

If she doesnt send your stuff, you let me know where i can find her. I'll go do some lip rippin for you.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:57 AM
me and neilgregory are buddies - we've been debating back and forth for awhile. our views are very different but thats alright with me. and i appreciate your comment...applause is always appreciated...

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:27 AM
your grandpa was a Mountie? that's badass...i should move to Canada so i can be one of those....

i feel naked without my gun.