Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 07:24 PM

still waiting for your experience

she said it her self, even though hospitals and the CDC admitted to over counting covid numbers. she's not willing to accept the truth, even from them. as it is not a view point she shares.

My point here is that being de-sensitized to the death rate of Covid is not a viewpoint I share.

Did they let someone from Fox News in here? lol

no actually it was CNN and CNBC that reported it recently. you know the same guy's that canceled fox about a year back, for originally talking about it??

actually I quoted you directly. I did speak my opinion about what you said, but I could use your own words more completely if you wish .

You did quote, buy you also paraphrased, thus, the problem. I do care about the people who have died from COVID, in fact, more so than what any numbers report. That’s what matters to me. Read anything into that you want, I don’t care.

Hospitals had an obligation to keep all Covid patients isolated so they should treat anyone with Covid as they have Covid. How hospitals and how death certificates counted people are not one in the same. A death certificate has a primary cause and a contributing cause. So a cancer patients primary cause would be cancer with Covid as a contributor.

covid was not even a contributor in the cancer case I sited now in the courts. the death certificate was based on the medical report that was also falsified. the woman in question, had stage 4 cancer and chose to stop taking her chemo. the cause of her death was her cancer. after she died, they ran a test for covid 6 times, and only had 1 positive hit.
that is why the family is currently suing the hospital for giving them a falsified death certificate..
I guess it is OK when you take what was said to suit your own view point.
you can check the CDC report by googling, or you can just check the other thread where I posted their findings and the graph showing their findings. and also google about wht heads of hospitals are saying about being told to misrepresent the covid counts in their own words from their news interviews
I even quoted the dem mayor of new york city. going off about the numbers being rigged
as to the John hopkins report not being legit. it was covered by mainstream media CBS and ABC. so it must have been ligit enough for them.

So I guess JH’s saying otherwise is not important. I’m curious what led that family to sue when they could have just had the death certificate amended.
because the hospital and ME lied about the cause of their mothers death.
I dont know if you are aware, but it is a criminal act to falsify a death certificate.
so they filed charges with the court, and are suing as is their right.

It will be interesting to see how that all pans out.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 07:21 PM

The trucker’s freedom convoy is for, and about, truckers. They are protesting covid19 vaccination requirement or face 2 week at home quarantine when returning across the border. To me, it seems they care about how non-vaccinated truckers may lose downtime due to quarantining, but they don’t seem to care much about the effect their convoy is having on other’s welfare.

Since the initial start of the freedom convoy others have joined in protesting all Covid19 mandates.

It seems to be a disheveled mess.

The vaccines are not keeping people from getting covid, or spreading covid, it is just making some people have less symptoms, some don't even know they have covid while they are out spreading it. So what is the purpose of quarantining people just based on the fact they are not vaccinated? Either everybody should be requested to test or quarantine to cross the boarder, or no body should be required to, has nothing to do with the vaccine besides the government controlling the people.

Truckers were exempt prior to 1/22, they just required the same of them as other travelers crossing borders at that time. I just saw where Canada has issued updated protocols. Hopefully, things are beginning to move in the right direction.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 07:10 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Wed 02/16/22 07:12 PM

she said it her self, even though hospitals and the CDC admitted to over counting covid numbers. she's not willing to accept the truth, even from them. as it is not a view point she shares.

My point here is that being de-sensitized to the death rate of Covid is not a viewpoint I share.

no actually it was CNN and CNBC that reported it recently. you know the same guy's that canceled fox about a year back, for originally talking about it??

actually I quoted you directly. I did speak my opinion about what you said, but I could use your own words more completely if you wish .

You did quote, buy you also paraphrased, thus, the problem. I do care about the people who have died from COVID, in fact, more so than what any numbers report. That’s what matters to me. Read anything into that you want, I don’t care.

Hospitals had an obligation to keep all Covid patients isolated so they should treat anyone with Covid as they have Covid. How hospitals and how death certificates counted people are not one in the same. A death certificate has a primary cause and a contributing cause. So a cancer patients primary cause would be cancer with Covid as a contributor.

covid was not even a contributor in the cancer case I sited now in the courts. the death certificate was based on the medical report that was also falsified. the woman in question, had stage 4 cancer and chose to stop taking her chemo. the cause of her death was her cancer. after she died, they ran a test for covid 6 times, and only had 1 positive hit.
that is why the family is currently suing the hospital for giving them a falsified death certificate..
I guess it is OK when you take what was said to suit your own view point.
you can check the CDC report by googling, or you can just check the other thread where I posted their findings and the graph showing their findings. and also google about wht heads of hospitals are saying about being told to misrepresent the covid counts in their own words from their news interviews
I even quoted the dem mayor of new york city. going off about the numbers being rigged
as to the John hopkins report not being legit. it was covered by mainstream media CBS and ABC. so it must have been ligit enough for them.

So I guess JH’s saying otherwise is not important. I’m curious what led that family to sue when they could have just had the death certificate amended.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:36 PM

is it a good one Mort? do you think I am the only person who is confused by the ever changing direction of the CDC. WHO , Fauci and the Biden administration. Hell. they can't even agree amongst themselves. so forget about one clear direction to the public.
And you really should stop with the Trump stuff Nort ...he is not in charge and has nothing to do with what goes on between the above 4 entities. It just discounts whatever you say.

Well I, for one am shocked. SHOCKED that different people in a profession can disagree on matters of public policy! Okay, not shocked. What is it you're confused about? Is it the changing guidelines on masks and distancing, and then the lengths of isolating? So you think they should make up their minds and stick to one plan, regardless of what the information tells them? Did you miss that we've had several variants of the virus, so far, that differ in severity and transmissibility?

What severity would that be exactly?
Death rate is 2%. Meaning 98% recovers.
Currently critical is 0,1%.
That's all worldwide numbers, and those numbers haven't changed for months on end.
You seem to be one of those uninformed people that believe everything they're being spoon-fed without questioning it.

Covid is now the deadliest pandemic in US history, 5.8million people have died worldwide. Who knows what that might be were it not for restrictions and mandates. To minimize this by saying the death rate is only 2% is careless IMO.

Did you not read the study done by Johns Hopkins university that said the plan to shut down the spread , you know it was supposed to be 3 weeks and we would be back to normal. But it’s been 2 plus years and still no shut down of the virus.But the study done said they got it all wrong. Only .02 percent of lives were saved by shutting down . By locking people indoors with others caused more deaths than letting people move about freely . They took into effect the time that people were outdoors where the virus was much less contagious to others nearby. I’m sure the plague was a much more deadly virus , but their weren’t as many people in the world as there is now. That could explain why the death count sounds so staggering.

Hey Bart! No, I never saw that. If you could post a link I’d like to read it though.

bart embeded the page address on page 6 where he first spoke about it.
you can copy and paste the address to read the study

Okay, thanks! And I found out in 5 minutes of googling it’s not actually a legit John’s Hopkins study. You can google that if you like.
use the address it has embedded links you can fallow.

I did, and I also found that the study they are referring to is not a legit study by JH. I don’t know how to say that any clearer.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:34 PM
Edited by Bastet127 on Wed 02/16/22 06:37 PM

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:24 PM

is it a good one Mort? do you think I am the only person who is confused by the ever changing direction of the CDC. WHO , Fauci and the Biden administration. Hell. they can't even agree amongst themselves. so forget about one clear direction to the public.
And you really should stop with the Trump stuff Nort ...he is not in charge and has nothing to do with what goes on between the above 4 entities. It just discounts whatever you say.

Well I, for one am shocked. SHOCKED that different people in a profession can disagree on matters of public policy! Okay, not shocked. What is it you're confused about? Is it the changing guidelines on masks and distancing, and then the lengths of isolating? So you think they should make up their minds and stick to one plan, regardless of what the information tells them? Did you miss that we've had several variants of the virus, so far, that differ in severity and transmissibility?

That's all worldwide numbers, and those numbers haven't changed for months on end.
You seem to be one of those uninformed people that believe everything they're being spoon-fed without questioning it.

Covid is now the deadliest pandemic in US history, 5.8million people have died worldwide. Who knows what that might be were it not for restrictions and mandates. To minimize this by saying the death rate is only 2% is careless IMO.

Did you not read the study done by Johns Hopkins university that said the plan to shut down the spread , you know it was supposed to be 3 weeks and we would be back to normal. But it’s been 2 plus years and still no shut down of the virus.But the study done said they got it all wrong. Only .02 percent of lives were saved by shutting down . By locking people indoors with others caused more deaths than letting people move about freely . They took into effect the time that people were outdoors where the virus was much less contagious to others nearby. I’m sure the plague was a much more deadly virus , but their weren’t as many people in the world as there is now. That could explain why the death count sounds so staggering.

Hey Bart! No, I never saw that. If you could post a link I’d like to read it though.

bart embeded the page address on page 6 where he first spoke about it.
you can copy and paste the address to read the study

Okay, thanks! And I found out in 5 minutes of googling it’s not actually a legit John’s Hopkins study. You can google that if you like.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:18 PM

But, you paraphrased and didn’t represent my entire point to fit your narrative so obviously, Fox News.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:16 PM

You know, I ashamed to say this but I really not sure how to post links . Sorry but I’m not very savvy with these gadgets. But I’m sure you could goggle it.

No worries! I did google but didn’t find anything specifically linked to JH.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:10 PM

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:10 PM

o k. so you are saying you have zero experience in worldwide project managenent...right?....and that's fine. to fill your messages with fluff. o.k..... that's your thing.
ya see. in my world it is put up or shut up. period. there is no gray area. so the offer will always stand....put up...or shut up.Im not hard to find.

What are you even talking about?? I never claimed to have project management experience, just common sense.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 06:07 PM

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 05:47 PM

I'll tell you what. just message me. I will send you the resume and letters to back it up on by worldwide project management skills and accomplishments
But I want to see your. thats only fair.. right
so put up. or shut up ;)

To expect one fluid communication in a time of a pandemic is absurd. Americans have come to expect, and rightly so, to have multiple sources of information and make their own conclusions. This couldn’t be more evident than these political threads. Anything else would be very North Korean of us. You don’t need to be a chef to know what good food tastes like.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 05:13 PM

We may be hearing that cheer more and more now that special investigator John Durham has shed a little light on his investigations… he has filled evidence that basically says Clinton framed Trump. Her campaign in 2016 paid to have Trumps private server infiltrated and hacked. Durhams investigation has spread to many with dirty hands that perpetrated this conspiracy. This is no less than espionage and hopefully maybe a few of these so-called news reporters can be held responsible for four years of collusion by the democrats and their MSM buddies. To Mort and a few others , you may want to search new media outlets cause you won’t here about it on msnbc or cnn. Nothing but crickets 🦗
It would be nice if Durham found evidence. He may have, and is just playing close to the vest. What he needs is someone to roll over on the clinton's. Much in the same way as John Dean did during Watergate. I think the dems were trying to get Paul Manaforth to do the same. But, since he probably didn't know what was going on, he wouldn't lie to keep himself out of jail. Since the dems seem to be running scared, perhaps he's found something.

Yes, an actual witness or any evidence would sure help Durham's case. All he's got now is an indictment where he says the guy lied about who he represented when reporting cybersecurity concerns to the FBI. Looks so week, I bet it gets dismissed before it goes to trial.

Amusingly, Trump apparently misread Durham's report (likely just heard Fox News describe it) and declared that it proves that Hillary spied on him (it doesn't) but Trump said it was "Robert" Durham, so maybe he was talking about some other guy.

The crickets we hear from others is the sound of misinformation not being spread.

No crickets . We’re just letting you libs blather on about how there is no proof. John Durham is a savvy investigator. He knows how the deep state works to protect the democrats from the corruption that has taken over their party. Of course the dems are gonna act like their is no evidence while they tried to criminalize Trump with fake accusations. This is how these low life scumbags live every second of their life… so I hope Durham will wait till we have reputable representatives in office before revealing all the criminal acts taken and covered up by these scandalous democrats. It may not be immediately but heads will roll.

You think political corruption only exists in one party?

Absolutely not, but crap we see going on now is coming from the dems. They refuse to admit the obvious and that is the fact that most dems. hate Trump so much that anything he has accomplished or anything to do with Trump is bad for our democracy or against the law. As long as that attitude exists we will never be unified.

Fair enough!

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 05:11 PM

no I'm not kidding Bastet
after 45 years in project management at the world wide level I would think I would know.
but to be fair. your experience in major project management?. do tell

With that amount of experience I would think you would know too, but I don’t see it. Sorry guy.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 03:48 PM
Stop being such a happy go-lucky sort of person.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 03:10 PM

with just what the CDC and hospitals in the US are now admitting as to how those death rates were tallied here, over the past 2 years.
I believe the reported death rate to be hyper inflated, compared to the actual direct cause death rate from covid.
I also believe, when the died with covid is subtracted from the caused by covid death rate is exposed,
the actual covid counts will be more in line with the annual flu death rates.
counting people just because they tested positive. is not the same as them dyeing from it.

I’m sure the same holds true for the flu. It’s relative.

I wont argue that. just as with people that die with colds.
the difference is the way they are being registered.
if a person with stage 4 cancer dies with the flu or a cold. cancer is listed as the cause of death.

but here in the US, if they test positive with covid, they are counted as a covid death. I use this as an example, because right there is a family suing the oregon health department for falsifying the death certificate listing the wrong cause of death. their mother did not even have any symptoms of covid
her blood was tested 6 times after death with only 1 possitive hit showing it in her system.

the CDC released an internal report on people who died while fully vaccinated against covid.
in that report 78% of those that died had 4 or more pre-existing illnesses or diseases that they were being treated for at the time of testing positive,
that were more likely to be the cause of actual death, regardless to if the did or did not contract covid.

and I'll remind you, this report just covered those people who had the virus while supposedly under full protection of the vaccines.
you can find online where hospitals were instructed to list any patient admitted to the hospital, that tested positive for covid.
as a covid patient.
regardless the reason they came to the hospital to be treated for.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 11:44 AM

with just what the CDC and hospitals in the US are now admitting as to how those death rates were tallied here, over the past 2 years.
I believe the reported death rate to be hyper inflated, compared to the actual direct cause death rate from covid.
I also believe, when the died with covid is subtracted from the caused by covid death rate is exposed,
the actual covid counts will be more in line with the annual flu death rates.
counting people just because they tested positive. is not the same as them dyeing from it.

I’m sure the same holds true for the flu. It’s relative.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 08:04 AM

We may be hearing that cheer more and more now that special investigator John Durham has shed a little light on his investigations… he has filled evidence that basically says Clinton framed Trump. Her campaign in 2016 paid to have Trumps private server infiltrated and hacked. Durhams investigation has spread to many with dirty hands that perpetrated this conspiracy. This is no less than espionage and hopefully maybe a few of these so-called news reporters can be held responsible for four years of collusion by the democrats and their MSM buddies. To Mort and a few others , you may want to search new media outlets cause you won’t here about it on msnbc or cnn. Nothing but crickets 🦗
It would be nice if Durham found evidence. He may have, and is just playing close to the vest. What he needs is someone to roll over on the clinton's. Much in the same way as John Dean did during Watergate. I think the dems were trying to get Paul Manaforth to do the same. But, since he probably didn't know what was going on, he wouldn't lie to keep himself out of jail. Since the dems seem to be running scared, perhaps he's found something.

Yes, an actual witness or any evidence would sure help Durham's case. All he's got now is an indictment where he says the guy lied about who he represented when reporting cybersecurity concerns to the FBI. Looks so week, I bet it gets dismissed before it goes to trial.

Amusingly, Trump apparently misread Durham's report (likely just heard Fox News describe it) and declared that it proves that Hillary spied on him (it doesn't) but Trump said it was "Robert" Durham, so maybe he was talking about some other guy.

The crickets we hear from others is the sound of misinformation not being spread.

No crickets . We’re just letting you libs blather on about how there is no proof. John Durham is a savvy investigator. He knows how the deep state works to protect the democrats from the corruption that has taken over their party. Of course the dems are gonna act like their is no evidence while they tried to criminalize Trump with fake accusations. This is how these low life scumbags live every second of their life… so I hope Durham will wait till we have reputable representatives in office before revealing all the criminal acts taken and covered up by these scandalous democrats. It may not be immediately but heads will roll.

You think political corruption only exists in one party?

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 04:46 AM
Edited by Bastet127 on Wed 02/16/22 04:47 AM

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 04:34 AM

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25