Community > Posts By > Bastet127

Bastet127's photo
Wed 02/16/22 04:26 AM

its called project management Mort. you have many different entities who report to one person. they meet..they discuss..they then report....thru one persin...in one voice to the public ..in one direction.
As to send....one message
its not a new concept...or a difficult one to understand

You’re kidding, right? This is about the most dictatorship thing I’ve read today.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/15/22 04:30 PM

The trucker’s freedom convoy is for, and about, truckers. They are protesting covid19 vaccination requirement or face 2 week at home quarantine when returning across the border. To me, it seems they care about how non-vaccinated truckers may lose downtime due to quarantining, but they don’t seem to care much about the effect their convoy is having on other’s welfare.

Since the initial start of the freedom convoy others have joined in protesting all Covid19 mandates.

It seems to be a disheveled mess.

Not as disheveled as the plan Biden and the CDC has of eradicating the virus. The Truckers are 90% vaccinated so not many are effected by the quarantine. There is a common chord as to why truckers all over the world are bonded together in this protest . It’s called individual freedom for all humans to choose what is best for you. We should appreciate anybody that’s pushes back on government over reach. We have to keep them in check from time to time just so they know they work to serve us.

I’m certainly not against an individual’s right to choose, but I also don’t think asking them to quarantine after returning from another country if unvaccinated is unreasonable.

I actually DO think that is very unreasonable. Unless they've been to an area with loads of Covid but I doubt these exist anymore.
It's insanity to put someone in storage for two weeks when they're perfectly healthy.
Certainly considering this virus is not all that deadly. It's not like Ebola is out.
It's understandable that at first everyone panicked and went overboard with rules and restrictions. But by now we know better. Plus, loads of people got that crap injected which they say works.

Unvaccinated truckers should have some accountability, especially given their health status is not known, they’re crossing borders and around others. I agree 14 day quarantine is antiquated, but right now the choice is vax or quarantine. A negative Covid test should be an option also.

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/15/22 04:15 AM
She was casting such shadows last night in all her brightness! This Snow Moon has me focused on movement, getting out of the winter slow down. Back to the gym and hot yoga :)

Bastet127's photo
Tue 02/15/22 04:06 AM

The trucker’s freedom convoy is for, and about, truckers. They are protesting covid19 vaccination requirement or face 2 week at home quarantine when returning across the border. To me, it seems they care about how non-vaccinated truckers may lose downtime due to quarantining, but they don’t seem to care much about the effect their convoy is having on other’s welfare.

Since the initial start of the freedom convoy others have joined in protesting all Covid19 mandates.

Not as disheveled as the plan Biden and the CDC has of eradicating the virus. The Truckers are 90% vaccinated so not many are effected by the quarantine. There is a common chord as to why truckers all over the world are bonded together in this protest . It’s called individual freedom for all humans to choose what is best for you. We should appreciate anybody that’s pushes back on government over reach. We have to keep them in check from time to time just so they know they work to serve us.

I’m certainly not against an individual’s right to choose, but I also don’t think asking them to quarantine after returning from another country if unvaccinated is unreasonable.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 02/14/22 07:39 PM
When we pale in comparison, we can do nothing but bow.
A magnificent write xoxo

Bastet127's photo
Mon 02/14/22 07:32 PM

Bastet127's photo
Mon 01/31/22 04:20 AM

Spotify gave Rogan a $200m deal for his podcasts, they pay artists 2 - 5 cents per stream. This has nothing to do free speech. Neil Young is making a statement against misinformation, people are fed up with it. Spotify’s stock dropped $2b (some are reporting $4b) on Friday. Rogan is a vulgar loud-mouthed asshat, imho.

If Neil is making a statement about what he believes is misinformation isn’t Joe Rogan making a statement about what he believes is missed-information. Like alternative drugs that work on some people or natural immunity from having the virus at one point. I never hear democrats speak of that.

That doesn't matter coming from a loud mouth asshat

I use ‘asshat’ endearingly. I’ve been to his comedy shows and if you ever listened to him doing MMA commentating he lives up to it, in a lovingly way.

Bastet127's photo
Mon 01/31/22 04:07 AM
Edited by Bastet127 on Mon 01/31/22 04:26 AM

Spotify gave Rogan a $200m deal for his podcasts, they pay artists 2 - 5 cents per stream. This has nothing to do free speech. Neil Young is making a statement against misinformation, people are fed up with it. Spotify’s stock dropped $2b (some are reporting $4b) on Friday. Rogan is a vulgar loud-mouthed asshat, imho.

If Neil is making a statement about what he believes is misinformation isn’t Joe Rogan making a statement about what he believes is missed-information. Like alternative drugs that work on some people or natural immunity from having the virus at one point. I never hear democrats speak of that.

Rogan has issued a statement and apologized saying his show has gotten out of control and will bring more balance going forward. He’s also a huge fan of Neil Young.

Spotify issued this statement from Spotify’s chief executive:
“It’s become clear to me that we have an obligation to do more to provide balance and access to widely accepted information from the medical and scientific communities guiding us through this unprecedented time.”

With great success comes great responsibility. Rogan is not in the medical or science field and should precursor with that.

Bastet127's photo
Sun 01/30/22 06:18 PM

Bastet127's photo
Wed 01/19/22 04:37 AM

Both CBD and THC have many documented health benefits, and while some people still smoke weed for the high, there’s a generation of people that use it responsibly. In the latter, I find that no different than drinking. It can be life changing for people suffering from epilepsy or multiple sclerosis, going through cancer treatment, etc., It may be hard to believe, but studies have found that moderate consumption helps increase lung compactly. We’ve come a long way from the days of far out and groovy man, and I say, don’t knock it unless you’ve tried it.

Bastet127's photo
Sat 12/18/21 06:19 PM
Congrats you two love bunnies :) :heart:

Bastet127's photo
Sat 12/18/21 06:18 PM
Wings in all Black is my current favorite. He’s so good!!

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/19/21 01:02 PM

Guys, I am a gun owner and support the 2nd amendment, and I know how to shoot. America is a great country and I believe in our justice system, the jury decided and that’s that. No need to attack me or my beliefs, it is after all, a free country.
I haven’t seen anybody attack you or your beliefs. We are just defending out beliefs. :v:I welcome the chance to debate.

Fair enough! :thumbsup:

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/19/21 11:42 AM

The people that approached the kid did so because he just shot and killed someone. The person he shot was already down when the kid shot him 3 more times. It was the kids actions that created the situation. You can’t claim self defense for a situation you created. None of his actions were reasonable and had he just not had the gun and went around administering medical assistance like he said he was there to do none of this would have happened.

"It was the kids actions that created the situation." Really????

1)He didn't create the riot.
2)He didn't chase anyone, he was chased.
3)You are making assumptions about what would have happened if he didn't have a gun. It's not like the actions of rioters, especially ones with extensive criminal records, can be predicted.
4)If the rioters weren't there none of this would have happened.
5)If the police would have stopped the riots, ALL the riots, last summer most of the people who were hurt and most of the destruction wouldn't of happened.

There have been situations created by many mayors that criminal behavior by criminal rioters would be acceptable. There have been situations created by many prosecutors that crimes like arson, looting and destruction of private property wouldn't be charged......and even when a person was charged the criminals knew they would be let out of jails in a few hours without posting bail.

My hope is that this case sends a message to rioters and criminals that their malfeasance will no longer be tolerated and that law abiding people CAN defend themselves and their property.

It clearly wasn’t this cut and dry given it took the jury several days to reach a verdict.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/19/21 11:36 AM
Guys, I am a gun owner and support the 2nd amendment, and I know how to shoot. America is a great country and I believe in our justice system, the jury decided and that’s that. No need to attack me or my beliefs, it is after all, a free country.

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/19/21 10:45 AM

The people that approached the kid did so because he just shot and killed someone. The person he shot was already down when the kid shot him 3 more times. It was the kids actions that created the situation. You can’t claim self defense for a situation you created. None of his actions were reasonable and had he just not had the gun and went around administering medical assistance like he said he was there to do none of this would have happened.
Evidently you CAN claim self defense for a situation one creates. Your loose claim here was the same claim the prosecution tried to use. Fail. Verdict: Not Guilty. Well done
Justice Served. Totally Vindicated. This is how our justice system is supposed to work.

Hope you’re never in a similar situation where you’re defending a loved one, neighbor, whatever and are killed by an active shooter. :thumbsup:

Bastet127's photo
Fri 11/19/21 06:34 AM
Everyone sees what they see, even jury deliberations continuing speak to that. While footage that I have seen does show Rittenhouse being chased by Rosenbaum, I question was it reasonable for Rittenhouse to shoot him and shoot him four times? Now that he is an active shooter, is it reasonable to think that some people may try to apprehend him? I have a feeling that some of the people that have posted on this thread would have.

Bastet127's photo
Thu 11/18/21 01:03 PM

The people “ approaching “Rittenhouse were actually chasing him screaming get him kill him, while they were stomping him kicking him punching him point a gun at him and you want him to lay there and take it. No fnnn way.

This is not true. He tripped, saw two or three people approaching him, one swinging a skateboard and he fired shots. Killing one and taking a chunk out of the arm of the other after seeing his gun.

You evidently haven't watched the ACTUAL trial or chose to ignore FACTS and TESTIMONY.

Gaige Grosskreutz, who was shot in the arm by Rittenhouse, ADMITTED during his testimony that HE POINTED his handgun at Rittenhouse FIRST BEFORE he was shot.It's notable that Rittenhouse DIDN'T continue shooting once the THREAT was neutralized.

Anthony Huber, the second person killed, swung his skateboard connecting with Rittenhouse's head and neck BEFORE he was shot. How ISN'T that a threat of "great bodily harm" which is a justification for SELF DEFENSE????

The judge also threw out the charge of a minor in possession of a gun. Wisconsin law DOESN'T prohibit a minor to be in possession of ALL guns. Wisconsin law that the prosecution tried to use is limited to minors being in possession of short-barreled shotguns or rifles....the semi-automatic rifle had a FULL length barrel. If the prosecutors were defense attorneys their client would likely sue them for malpractice.

Perhaps it would behoove you to do your own research and then opine using facts rather than seemingly regurgitating what the MSM "reports", on both the left and right, that is ACTUALLY opinion presented as factual news.

Pretty sure I said after seeing his gun. :wink:

Bastet127's photo
Wed 11/17/21 05:33 PM

The people “ approaching “Rittenhouse were actually chasing him screaming get him kill him, while they were stomping him kicking him punching him point a gun at him and you want him to lay there and take it. No fnnn way.

This is not true. He tripped, saw two or three people approaching him, one swinging a skateboard and he fired shots. Killing one and taking a chunk out of the arm of the other after seeing his gun.

Bastet127's photo
Wed 11/17/21 03:52 PM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25